Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,137 members, 7,863,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? (49181 Views)

Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried / Brigitte Nielsen Pregnant At 54 (photos) / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by seangy4konji: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Me i no kuku ma ask you question...Abeg who ask you...face your life...Getat
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Kingcalls: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
lalasticlala:

Yes, she did. Some of her points are valid

Nonsense...doesn't she have a child from a previous marriage..looking for excuses to hoe around
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
A wh0re will never take responsibility for her actions, will always play the victim card, blame others and society for her issues while wh0ring around. Alaba made ashawo.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Onogiede:
though she made some senstive point anyway,..face ur life dear

Did anybody ask her for d points she made or she's just feeling guilty, seeking for public validation?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by meobizy(f): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na she know. I realized the power of selecting mates belonged to men once they hit 24 years of age. It’s only stupid ones who still cry about being single after the age.

This baby mama thing didn’t start today. It has always existed, social media only made it look commonplace. The difference was back then the women hid deep in their parents’ houses. Now nobody cares if you’re not the one feeding them. Words never killed anyone unlike sticks and/or stones.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Chiugoo1:
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has replied fans and haters who criticize her for getting pregnant out of wedlock, what according to her Igbos call 'Imenkpuke'.

The actress who already has a 6 year old daughter from her very short-lived marriage before it crashed, said she never planned to get pregnant but that it has happened and being that she has a boyfriend who loves her, at 34, that she can't abort her baby because of what people will say. That abortion is against her belief as a Catholic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_lJWQGiqPc

Uche Ogbodo blamed the African culture for being unfair to women.

She said many Women between 30-45 are crying, praying for a husband so that they could bear children in marriage and not outside marriage, that not every lady has the kind of mind she has. That some will approach 45 yet no Husband, that instead of just waiting for a husband that is not forthcoming, why not have a baby that will take care of you at old age even without marriage?

That's a fair opinion.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Zane2point4:
grin
This vagina people won't fail to amaze me angry
You got pregnant and instead of taking full responsibility of it here she is blaming the igbo culture and trying to heap her predicament on men as usual.

You wasted your youthful days, become evening news paper and got pregnant, then suddenly want to twist the little morals left of this world to favour you, thunder go strike that your head.

The same way APC is blaming PDP for their colossal failures and is trying to heap the predicament on price of crude oil.

It's like you eat bitter kola a lot,.... cuz truth is bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
punisha:
brief summary of what she said:

abortion is against her belief as a catholic but fornication is allowed , hence the child out of wedlock.
so u people should not come for her that her brain is malfunctioning small.

I get you, but two wrongs don't make a right...

Fornication... then you do another... murder.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:

[b]I don’t get it [/b]One minute they say marriage is going extinct and men have stopped marrying. Then they see a single mother and start another round of tears.

Any woman that feels she needs to have a child and no horseband is forthcoming should go ahead and do so. My own is they should train the child right. Wailers can keep wailing, they will be ignored. cheesy cheesy

The world does not rotate round that turgid ass undecided we don't need you to "get". being a victim ursef is an elaborate shalaye that the rate men marry drops yearly. no one said marriage stopped.
yeye she even dey give advice, ada lead by example, wickedness is tellin people to do what you won't do, myndd44 won't be a bad idea wink
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ladycewhy:

I too don't know why they are so concerned about a woman having a child out of wedlock. Infact I think sperm donation should become a thing ,since they told us that the population of women is more than men, its only logical that some women will not meet their life partner in this life time,so why waste time looking for one, get a sperm donor ,have your children and live your life.

Exactly my sister , proper upbringing should be the one thing we should be stressing on as it is now even the ones that claim to be raised by both parents that are as toxic as they come. Just look everywhere, you will ask "who raised these ones" only to find out they were raised by both their parents. lol

When you voilated the law don't ask why the siren is blowing up on ur ass.
i believe you know wedlock violates both our cultural & religion beliefs, just add 1 + 2 shuldnt be that difficult to figure why society always react.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by TommyGs(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
pretydiva:

Mmm, you harsh o

Abortion is against your catholic belief, but premarital sex is not against your belief.

Aunty shut the fvck up and give yourself some respect
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by FreeSpirited: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
anuofGod:
Feminism here and there, na suffer he dey suffer person last last
O shay Aunty mi

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Electboiz(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Many 30-45 year old lady are crying and praying for husband, really? We never knew o..
Shebi they are the minister of Feminism on Facebook and on Nairaland.
It's strange to hear feminist also cry for husband. Too bad mehn.

Am telling you
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by darlenese(f): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Your child is watching you
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
She got a point
It's ur life
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Franzinni: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Your leaders that have fathers and looting your funds to store in your colonial masters lands are what? the numerous human parts sellers lurking in your country don't have fathers? even fathers are raping their daughters, the drug dealing Nigerians being executed every now and then outside Nigeria don't have fathers?, the kidnappers ravaging this country don't have fathers? the cultists killing each other daily don't have fathers?

So tell me one thing pertaining to the black american society that is not here already despite not having high number of in your words "bastards".
well you have a solid point there ... But should it be made worse ? Most women don't have a clue about raising a male child and those statistics you called out up there are mostly from disfuctional families... It's one thing to have a father and another to have a male role model,let's even leave men aside even girls of today have flown off the hinges... I laugh when I read people say the future is female. I won't lie to you I have everything to gain if the future becomes female but I also know humanity is playing at the edge of a cliff ... It sounds like a good idea untill the real agenda is revealed. But you do have a point from the perspective you view it from, I can relate.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Miracood2:

1) after bouncing on different roosters with different shape and size, u come up here to spew trash about African tradition? Smh

2) so it has now gotten to the stage where women conceive with the sole intention of getting a child that will grow up to train Them when they are old and sour

What pains me most is the fake love mother tends to plant in the heart of their children..

They train children to believe that mother's are gold.. while fathers are rust zinc. Tueh!!
Go and read manipulation of man. No woman loves a man freely.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by farem: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Chiugoo1:
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has replied fans and haters who criticize her for getting pregnant out of wedlock, what according to her Igbos call 'Imenkpuke'.

The actress who already has a 6 year old daughter from her very short-lived marriage before it crashed, said she never planned to get pregnant but that it has happened and being that she has a boyfriend who loves her, at 34, that she can't abort her baby because of what people will say. That abortion is against her belief as a Catholic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_lJWQGiqPc

Uche Ogbodo blamed the African culture for being unfair to women.

She said many Women between 30-45 are crying, praying for a husband so that they could bear children in marriage and not outside marriage, that not every lady has the kind of mind she has. That some will approach 45 yet no Husband, that instead of just waiting for a husband that is not forthcoming, why not have a baby that will take care of you at old age even without marriage?

Abortion is against her Catholic faith. Good.
Is fornication approved in your Catholic faith? I bet never.

Both abortion and fornication are each capable of bundling you and any of such person into the lake of fire �
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Walkee:
all men pay their female partners, wives, girlfriends, oloshos or whatever title you choose to give yourself it's the same thing. She might not just stretch hand and demand 5k after but she sure take more than that
All the same.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by nedu2000(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
tito44:
Ladies of today have thrown the little morals they ve left - to the dogs.
but hear her out she is making sense. What if a lady doesn't find a husband by 40? Does that means she has no right to have kids?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by esthel(f): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Stop lying, how can you be 34, been watching her since i was a teenager now she is just few years older, haba
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by mrnelsono(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
congratulations to her. though it's against the Igbo tradition, but truth is she made a big poiy
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

I get you, but two wrongs don't make a right...

Fornication... then you do another... murder.

Did anybody send her to go& fornicate?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
nedu2000:
but hear her out she is making sense. What if a lady doesn't find a husband by 40? Does that means she has no right to have kids?

Making sense to who? Did anyone ask her for her reasons for carrying belle or she's just feeling guilty & looking for who to blame for her guilt?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Only in Africa will parents have plenty kids with the mindset that at least one of them will make it and take care of them in old age.

Really weird thinking cos anything can happen, including death, to thwart those plans

No matter how one looks at it, having kids is actually a selfish decision, driven by purely biological instincts cos we have millions of kids today looking for who to parent them. Of course I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's how most humans are wired.

I however believe that the aim of life is not procreation (giving birth) but to nurture nature and maximize our God-given potentials.

I know I may sound a bit unusual but people like us exist smiley
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by lkillbrokehoes: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Sperm donation is a thing and never a crime. Infact men get paid to donate their sperms,so it's not something that is demeaning as you are making it seem.

You are not in the position to ask why she didn't marry the man that impregnated her, if the man doesn't want to marry her, should she hang a rope on his neck to marry her?.

The earlier you and the 1970 people come to terms that this is 2021 the better it will be for us all. It is better she bears "mama so so so and so " than to die single and childless at the same time.

And as for the judgement, let leave that to God now ,shall we?
Keep deceiving yourself and others, typing what you will never practice, you should also allow your daughter to be a baby mama too, that's if you will ever have one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Did anybody send her to go& fornicate?

No. But you know, it can take having sex just once to get pregnant, right?

Which of us, doesn't make mistakes?

Since she had the sex and it resulted to a pregnancy, should she then have murdered her baby?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by lexy2014: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

No. But you know, it can take having sex just once to get pregnant, right?

Which of us, doesn't make mistakes?

Since she had the sex and it resulted to a pregnancy, should she then have murdered her baby?

What are u even saying? How is having sex a mistake?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Keep deceiving yourself and others, typing what you will never practice, you should also allow your daughter to be a baby mama too, that's if you will ever have one.
Lol, are all the women in your family in their husbands houses? if no ,have you burnt them alive ,since it's such an abomination to you .
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
larryjonze:

When you voilated the law don't ask why the siren is blowing up on ur ass.
i believe you know wedlock violates both our cultural & religion beliefs, just add 1 + 2 shuldnt be that difficult to figure why society always react.
cultural and religious beliefs? lol

let me enlighten you, once up a time it was also cultural and religious beliefs to sacrifice a virgin to the gods of harvest for bountiful harvest. once upon a time it was also cultural and religious beliefs to kill twins ,why didn't you stick to the barbaric cultural and religious beliefs of your ancestors then?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What? by lkillbrokehoes: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol, are all the women in your family in their husbands houses? if no ,have you burnt them alive ,since it's such an abomination to you .
All the women in my family are happily married with kids, my parents clearly didn't raise useless prostitutes who steal sperms of rich men or jump on random dicks, y'all needs to change your messed up mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Caught Begging Dej Loaf For Sex / We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) / 'Something Isn’t Right With Toke Makinwa’s Hips' - (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.