Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her? (2121 Views)

Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her? by NairalandSARS: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
GODmyHOW:
My younger sister got married December 2019. Before the marriage I advice her not to marry the man due to his background. The same advice was given to her by our mum. She so much believe that God would change him when they get married. Since they got married, the husband has turned her into a punching bag. I cannot say I warned her and then foiled my hands. He might kill her. What should I do? I need your advice on this please.

Oga throway face.
Re: My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her? by Janosky: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
GODmyHOW:
My younger sister got married December 2019. Before the marriage I advice her not to marry the man due to his background. The same advice was given to her by our mum. She so much believe that God would change him when they get married. Since they got married, the husband has turned her into a punching bag. I cannot say I warned her and then foiled my hands. He might kill her. What should I do? I need your advice on this please.

Have you heard of "Due Process Advocate (DPA)"?
Upload videos or photos of domestic violence on DPA facebook forum.

Game changer be that.

A woman without control of her sharper than knife mouth and a short fuse of a man without self control under the same roof= keg of gun powder, a volcano set to erupt. Imagine the final results

Marriage is for emotionally mature and mentally stable adults,not beasts in human form.
There is no excuse for domestic violence or wife battery.
Re: My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her? by AdekolaHerbals(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2021
chatinent:
What happened?

Some women push men to the wall.

I'm not justifying it, but what happened!
Regardless of what happens, beating your woman is never the best and advisable way to redress her errors. They are more mature ways to correct your woman in form of punishment without wrestling
Re: My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her? by Ishilove: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Beat him shege since he knows how to flex power on a woman. Whenever he remembers the beating, he will curb his inner Anthony Joshua
Re: My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her? by ryut: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Go fvck ur sister's husband,I bet you after the hot se.x ,he will stop beating your sister. Try it and thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? / A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. / Lost My Girlfriend To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.