Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Lost My #56500 To Pocket Picking @ Idiape Junction At Ibadan City - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My #56500 To Pocket Picking @ Idiape Junction At Ibadan City (558 Views)

Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My #56500 To Pocket Picking @ Idiape Junction At Ibadan City by babtuns76(m): 3:54am On Apr 12, 2021
I lost my money almost #56500 to day at idiape junction at ibadan city i am coming from best way bus stop a nd one Keke napep wait for him self to carry me to idiape junction I meat two boys inside before I entered the moruwa with them, My money is in My pocket and I bring it out to give the driver#30 among the money, after I have taken the money out and return it back to My Pocket after I get down I just discovered that they have taken the money from my pocket #56500 so I sout but unfortunately the moruwa have gone to gate so everyone should be careful for those theif are plenty at ibadan city now thanks everyone should be vigilant,
Re: I Lost My #56500 To Pocket Picking @ Idiape Junction At Ibadan City by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:24am On Apr 12, 2021
Too bad
Re: I Lost My #56500 To Pocket Picking @ Idiape Junction At Ibadan City by Tapout(m): 5:28am On Apr 12, 2021
babtuns76:
I lost my money almost #56500 to day at idiape junction at ibadan city i am coming from best way bus stop a nd one Keke napep wait for him self to carry me to idiape junction I meat two boys inside before I entered the moruwa with them, My money is in My pocket and I bring it out to give the driver#30 among the money, after I have taken the money out and return it back to My Pocket after I get down I just discovered that they have taken the money from my pocket #56500 so I sout but unfortunately the moruwa have gone to gate so everyone should be careful for those theif are plenty at ibadan city now thanks everyone should be vigilant,

Vigilant wetin?? You no get common sense?? undecided undecided You brought out #56530 out of your pocket to pay just #30 for your transportation fare?? Ask yourself if that was wise?? What happend to isolating your transport fare or the cash you might need for expenditures?? So that way you don't attract unnecessary attention to yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My #56500 To Pocket Picking @ Idiape Junction At Ibadan City by lkillbrokehoes: 5:42am On Apr 12, 2021
Why did you take all the money with you? you know the implications
Re: I Lost My #56500 To Pocket Picking @ Idiape Junction At Ibadan City by lilvicky68(m): 5:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Oga as you don show them the money already wetin you come expect?? Next time be careful and wise..Since the day them pick my pocket for pH..I dey always separate transport from other money.. you don learn your lesson na..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My #56500 To Pocket Picking @ Idiape Junction At Ibadan City by JaeSoon: 5:52am On Apr 12, 2021
How you take out 50k plus for pocket?

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of A Successful Marriage And Relationships / King Sunny Ade In Paternity Mess As Woman Claims He Is Her Biological Father / A Mother Confronts Her Baby's Father Over Failing To Feed Her Other Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.