Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures (46004 Views)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by OdogwuBlog: 6:43am On Apr 12, 2021
The triplet brothers, Chinedu, Chukwuebuka and Kenechukwu Onyia, who got married to their wives same day, have welcomed baby boys within same period.

The couples went viral after photos from their wedding ceremony which took place in Ngwo, Enugu State on June 6, 2020, hit social media.

According to new reports from the family, that the wives of the triplets, Mary Dumalu, Okwuoma Chekwube and Chinwendu Charity, gave birth to baby boys within same period.

The brothers said that it was their late mother’s wish that they get married same day but sadly, she isn’t alive live to witness the joyous occasion.

The eldest of the triplets, Chinedu, said ;

“It was our wish, while we were growing up, to have it like that. It was also our mum’s wish for us to marry at the same time. She always imagined the three of us getting married on the same day. She felt it would look very nice and prayed for it to happen because it was not going to be easy for all of us to be ready at the same time.”

“Our mother died in 2013 so unfortunately, she wasn’t there to witness it. If she were alive, she would have been excited. I know she would have gone down on her knees to thank God for answering her prayer and making her wish come true”.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNjap5QLDq_Qg354ZC2tkNWoOT8Xsj_y08jcG00/

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Skyfornia(m): 6:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Happy family...the kids should be raised as triplets too.

Me having a weird imagination: Is it possible for the babies to be breastfed by any of the mothers?? cool I just want the bond to be strong..

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by JaeSoon: 6:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Congratulations ooo, they still nak their wife's same day.... Ok

Get Responsive Website | Ecommerce | Blog | Corporate Website | with Hosting & Domain + SEO. Just For 30k ▶➡️ Check Signature For WhatsApp Contact

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Mutemenot(m): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2021
shocked
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by paschalj4(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2021
cheesy wow this really beautiful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by chuksville(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2021
Ohh Lord, we thank you for these blessings!
Congratulations to them!

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Brandonx(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2021
The wives were obviously pregnant before the wedding.
So it's not a coincidence but something that was orchestrated by the boys.

6 Likes

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Kriss216: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2021
Sometimes, I sit back and ask myself...

"What if I'm not Igbo, wetin I for tell my children"

God bless Igbo!

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Queenslander(f): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2021
Wow, congrats, if only their mother were alive to witness this joyous moment with them, she would have been so proud,. May our lives never be cut off when it's time to enjoy and reap the benefits of our labour...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Peace081: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2021
Congratulations to them, I tap into this blessing of marital settlement

4 Likes

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Peace081:
Congratulations to them, I tap into this blessing of marital settlement

Uve finally discovered that men are invaluable ABI? grin

2 Likes

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by vibre: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2021
You can tell from the pictures they took with their babies that the ones on the right are not having a happy marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by huzzman: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2021
vibre:
You can tell from the pictures they took with their babies that the ones on the right are not having a happy marriage.
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2021
i can only imagine grin
where they informing each other before entrance to the oza room......signing out

1 Like

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by FREEMADNESS: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2021
plan work.

I just pray the women don't separate them because women are known to be a man's doom.

P-square hope u guys are watching.

4 Likes

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless Igbo!
what if you were from Yankee or Canada? grin

1 Like

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Simplebeauty: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2021
grin

grin

Congratulations
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2021
God bless them...
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by bignero: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2021
grin

Thank God for them..

If one failed to give birth same period.. . Efo pain that one bad bad..nice strikers

As the terrorist government de determined to spread sorrow.. Make we refuse and celebrate every good news whether e concern us or not

I want triplets as children too cool

3 Likes

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by PussyKing(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2021
grin
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by 2innocent(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2021
A British Nigerian school in Jabi, Abuja, needs the services of a qualified and experienced class teacher for early years and primary school. chat Mrr Innocent on 09151907820 to book an interview between Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th April 2021

1 Like

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2021
Carchoice:
what if you were from Yankee or Canada? grin

EGGZACTLY....
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by webosky: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless Igbo!

how does being Igbo concern this my friend shut the f**k up

2 Likes

Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Sijo01(f): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2021
Nice one.
Congratulations to them
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Enudapan: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Congratulations
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by Mindlog: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2021
Triple blessings.
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by paulolee(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2021
the only possible case was dt they were pregnant before dt marriage..assuming they ain't, its highly impossible to take in same time n give birth the same time asif na one person shoot d shot in all three wives or maybe na ivf them do?
forget about the 3 baby boys, dts natural bt i think getting married same time n giving birth d same time is more like anoda griezman 8th story..
wish d mother is alive, just cnt imagine d endless joy on her face seeing her 3 cute grandsons from her triplets, dts tripple blessings....GOD knows best shaa
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by MrJames007: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2021
But how did they impregnate them the same day shocked
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by AmazingELixir: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2021
grin

I hope they don't indoctrinate these innocent babies into the terrorist groups Ipob and ESN.
Re: Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures by SQLmastar(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless Igbo!
Igbo is the 3rd best tribe in Nigeria. Since you are Ibo, make sure you Marry Hausa or Yoruba. Then your children would be happy with you...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? / Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.