Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

TECNO Spark 7P Unboxing And Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Spark 7P Unboxing And Review (991 Views)

Infinix Hot 10T (65,400) Vs TECNO Spark 7p (60,900) Which Should U Buy? (photos) / The Good And Bad Sides Of Tecno Spark 7p After Using For A Week / TECNO Spark 7p (N60,900) Vs Infinix Hot 10 (N63,400) Which Should U Buy?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Spark 7P Unboxing And Review by Valorreviews(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arvrdROYoNc

Hello guys, valor reviews here and this is my full review of the TECNO Spark 7P. I am going to walk you through the unboxing experience, share with you what I think about the build quality, display, performance, cameras, and battery life of this smartphone.

Unboxing

The TECNO Spark 7P comes with a TPU case that fits the smartphone well. it comes with a warranty leaflet, a sim removal tool. Here is the star of the show, the smartphone and you can see some of the important specifications like the 90Hz refresh rate. Yes, you heard right, the TECNO Spark 7P has a 90Hz refresh rate. You can see that it also comes with the mediatek Helio G70 Processor, 16MP triple camera, and a 5,000 mAh battery. The color of this smartphone is called alps blue and it looks more like silver. Other available colors are Magnet Black, Spruce Green, and Summer Mojito. Back to the box, It comes with a 10 watts charger, Micro USB Cable, and an earpiece.

Build Quality

For the build quality, the TECNO Spark 7P is a solid device and feels well made. The rear and frame are made from plastic and it can withstand assault like this without getting damaged. As for IP rating, the Tecno Spark 7P isn’t water-resistant but if you accidentally drop it in water, it should be fine with no issues. Moving to the external features, on the right side you’ll find the volume keys and power button. On the left side is where you will find the dual nano sim card tray and memory card slot. Looking at the top there is nothing. Moving to the bottom, you’ll find the 3.5mm audio jack, micro usb port, and one of the dual stereo speakers. The other speaker is located at the earpiece area of the Smartphone and they sound very good. The rear of the smartphone is where the fingerprint scanner is located and it is fast. It also comes with an LED light that makes the camera cut out to glow. TECNO Spark 7P comes with a triple camera setup, more on the Camerasto come and Moving to the front, it has two led lights and a teardrop camera hole.

Display

The display on the TECNO Spark 7P is a 6.82-inch HD+ panel with a resolution of 720 X 1640 Pixels. The resolution might not be exciting news but it has a refresh rate of 90Hz. The TECNO Spark 7P has to be the cheapest device on the market with a variable refresh rate. You can switch to 60Hz or set it at auto but I will recommend you leave it at 90Hz and just enjoy the smooth scrolling the display has to offer. Outdoor visibility is good. it is almost on par with smartphones that are 3-4 times more expensive and it and outperforms other smartphones. Consuming media on youtube is alright. Remember it is a 720P panel so keep your expectations low. one thing I noticed is when you increase the resolution to 1080P, the video looks better.

Performance

The TECNO Spark 7p comes with the mediatek Helio G70 processor. It is a 12nm processor that offers good performance. Combined with the Mali G52 GPU, the TECNO Spark 7P can play graphic demanding games like PUBG, Geshin Impact, FIFA, Asphalt 9 in low and medium settings. PUBG ran on HD graphics and high frame rate. The gameplay was good, the stereo speakers make the game come alive. Geshin Impact was able to run on the lowest settings and gameplay as alright. Call of Duty ran at medium graphics and high frame rate and the gameplay was perfect. I Made a dedicated gaming review video where I included an FPS Meter to show the frames per second. You can check that video after watching this one. TECNO Spark 7P doesn’t just do well in gaming. The Mediatek Helio G70 Processor gives it the ability to properly multitask. You can open an MS excel sheet, engage in a WhatsApp video call, and you can cast the display of the smartphone to a bigger screen. For a Spark Device to do all these, that’s huge. The TECNO Spark 7P comes with Hios version 7.6.0 running android 11 and it has a few tricks here and there that are interesting. I like the fact that I can change my voice when I am on a WhatsApp call thanks to social turbo. I like that the smartphone has an anti-theft feature where it sounds an alarm when the Micro usb Charger or earpiece is removed. I made a tips and tricks video on the TECNO Spark 7P if you want to know more about the other features of the TECNO Spark 7P. You can watch that video after this one.

Camera

For the front-facing camera, the TECNO Spark 7P comes with an 8MP front-facing camera and it is just there. Pictures look a bit soft but that is expected from an 8MP sensor. In good lighting conditions, they look ok. Portrait shots are just there as well and it does a good job in detecting the edge. Moving to the rear camera, the TECNO Spark 7p has 3 physical cameras but only one work and that’s the 16MP main shooter. The 2MP depth camera seems to come alive when you block the lens and you won’t be able to take portrait shots when the lens is blocked. The 3rd camera is an AI camera that does AI things, I am not sure what it does. Images from the 16MP camera look ok. It looks like tecno has improved their color science. Portrait shots are ok. Night shots are a bit blurred, I’ll recommend you use the flash led light if you want a clearer image.

Battery

Moving to the battery department, the TECNO Spark 7P comes with a 5,000 mAh battery which will last the entire day but that really depends on what you do on the smartphone. For average users, it will last the entire day. Shockingly the TECNO Spark 7p with its 5,000 mAH battery outperforms the Redmi 9T with a 6,000 mAh battery, shocker! If you want to see the battery drain test video where I compared these two smartphones, let me know in the comment section below and I’ll release that video. The Charging time isn’t great on the TECNO Spark 7p. To charge this device from 0-100% using the 10 watts charger took 3hrs 10min which is a long time.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the TECNO Spark 7P is definitely an improvement from the previous version. The Price of the smartphone is N60,900 for the 4GB/64GB version while the 4GB/128GB Version goes for N68,800. With the Mediatek Helio G70 Processor, Mali G52 GPU, 4GB of RAM, and 64/128GB of internal storage, this device packs a bit of punch at a very affordable price. If you are interested in the TECNO spark 7p, You can use the link in the description of this video to pre-order the smartphone. You get a Tecno wrist band worth N7,500 when you preorder and you stand a chance to win N1,000,000 through a raffle draw and other prizes weekly.

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Phone Needed / How To Get Free 50GB Data On MTN / Nokia's Connecting Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.