Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) (720 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man / Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance / Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by mysportdab: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Real Sociedad Players, and President gave their Copa Del Rey Trophy to hospital workers in San Sebastien, Spain.

Real Sociedad Club president Jokin Aperribay, Coach Imanol Alguacil and the four captains of the squad were present at the Donostia de San Sebastian Hospital.

They offered their Copa del Rey Trophy won, as recognition to health workers who have been fighting against the pandemic for over a year.

Real Sociedad organized the emotional event in the best way possible as the health workers celebrated outside the hospital.

Illarramendi and Oyarzabal were also at the hospital to present the trophy.

A Real Sociedad player said to the health workers: “We want to thank you all working, for fighting in the front row against the pandemic."

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrv5EBohHjw

lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is one of the sweetest way to show appreciation.... It shows they're indeed worthy to be called champions.

Wonder what Juventus and Penchester United will give to health workers or their fans... Maybe Penalties.

Real Sociedad, you guys are true champions and I will follow up your games henceforth. You've got a fan.

5 Likes

Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by zickyclef: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by OlawaleBammie: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
I didn't even knkw wen dey played the final, was it indoor game or behind closed door??

Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good gesture to real Frontline health workers...

Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by paulolee(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
so sweeet...they are the real winners concerning this covid matters
some of us for naija cnt relate with the deadly effect of covid bcox the real covid no reach Africa..
Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by fergie001: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
This is one of the sweetest way to show appreciation.... It shows they're indeed worthy to be called champions.

Wonder what Juventus and Penchester United will give to health workers or their fans... Maybe Penalties.

Real Sociedad, you guys are true champions and I will follow up your games henceforth. You've got a fan.

1 Like

Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by paulolee(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=fergie001 post=100738921][/quote]
guy how far na? hear say man.u wan win this Europa...u go fit beat roma n villareal??
Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by fergie001: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
paulolee:

guy how far na? hear say man.u wan win this Europa...u go fit beat roma n villareal??
I no dey think of dat one.

I am more concerned on who ManU.plays at the Super Cup between the winner of Bayern/PSG and Real Madrid.
Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by paulolee(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
fergie001:

I am more concerned on who ManU.plays at the Super Cup between the winner of Bayern/PSG and Real Madrid.
lolz...see this dreamer....you dey plan final without mancity bcox fear de catch you..
it doesn't matter if city, Bayern, PSG, or madrid win it bcox e no concern una...united wey no fit win small sevilla naim wan win roma or villareal??
its good to dream but I no sure say u go fit win dt cup..
Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by fergie001: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...see this dreamer....you dey plan final without mancity bcox fear de catch you..
it doesn't matter if city, Bayern, PSG, or madrid win it bcox e no concern una...united wey no fit win small sevilla naim wan win roma or villareal??
its good to dream but I no sure say u go fit win dt cup..
City is the least of our worries because we beat them away from home and drew at OT.

City can't win the UCL....that's a known fact.

You are talking about last season....by this time last season....Barca were eating 8-2, but today...where is Barca?

Where is Sevilla?
Barca should go build for next seaon...Madrid don carry la liga.
Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
fergie001:

Come and play the final now let me see grin

Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
fergie001:

City is the least of our worries because we beat them away from home and drew at OT.

City can't win the UCL....that's a known fact.

You are talking about last season....by this time last season....Barca were eating 8-2, but today...where is Barca?

Where is Sevilla?
Barca should go build for next seaon...Madrid don carry la liga.

Penchester Utd is thursday football team so I see no reason why you will be dabbing into champions league teams...

Its a known fact that Man Utd will not exceed the semi final stage at most and will be disgraced out las las like the meme below grin

Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by fergie001: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lamasta:

Come and play the final now let me see grin
Where the team wey wan stop ManU?

Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by fergie001: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lamasta:
Penchester Utd is thursday football team so I see no reason why you will be dabbing into champions league teams...

Its a known fact that Man Utd will not exceed the semi final stage at most and will be disgraced out las las like the meme below grin
Abeg, I don't want another robbery at the Signal Iduna ooooo, the way they robbed their way through at the Etihide.
grin
Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
fergie001:

Abeg, I don't want another robbery at the Signal Iduna ooooo, the way they robbed their way through at the Etihide.
grin
VAR is there to monitor cheats and Manchester City is not known for cheat like penchester utd...
We going to germany to win

Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by fergie001: 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lamasta:

VAR is there to monitor cheats and Manchester City is not known for cheat like penchester utd...
We going to germany to win
See people wey Leeds wan kill with one man down grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Real Sociedad Players Give Copa De Rey Trophy To Hospital Workers (Photos,Video) by Lamasta(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2021
fergie001:

See people wey Leeds wan kill with one man down grin cheesy cheesy

Your matter tire me grin let me come and be going

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Cristiano Ronaldo's First Debut For Manchester United Javascript:void(0); / Afcon 2021 Stadiums.can Nigeria Meet Up? / Are You Happy With Mourinhos Departure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.