Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Making Music : All You Need To Know - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Making Music : All You Need To Know (580 Views)

3 Biggest Albums In Nigerian Music All Set To Drop This July / Latest Music-: All Starz / [music]:"all Lies" By Cosmos(kezyklef Prod.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Music : All You Need To Know by Dwady(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hey guys,
I go by the name ABH and I’m a rapper and music producer.
So I figured a lot of guys are into music and want to make music but they can’t.
I’ll try and write post and threads that will answer questions relating to making music.
I’m an artiste so feel free to ask your questions.
Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Dwady(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
I’m about to hit 16000 plays on audiomack and it’s all organic. I don’t buy plays guys,Listen to my songs here.

https://audiomack.com/ABH

Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Dwady(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Just here to share what I know.
Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Snowflakess: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2021
Dwady:

I’m about to hit 16000 plays on audiomack and it’s all organic. I don’t buy plays guys,Listen to my songs here.

https://audiomack.com/ABH
hi thanks for bringing this up I would to learn one or two stuffs from you
Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Dwady(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Snowflakess:
hi thanks for bringing this up I would to learn one or two stuffs from you

What type of music do you make and how many songs have you recorded?
Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Osebanjo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Following
Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Meedon: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
wink
Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Snowflakess: 5:24am On Apr 21, 2021
Dwady:

still a leraner
Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Kibbs(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dwady:

I'm an aspiring artiste/songwriter. Like most, i'm without the resources to even book studio time talkless of releasing music. Even if today i get them, I still dunno how to tell my friends that i do music cus everyone sees me as a scholar. I've thought about uploading covers on insta but i'm shy, like if someone i know sees it, the ground might swallow me. Which answers do u have to these?

1 Like

Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by seoxpert(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kibbs:
I'm an aspiring artiste/songwriter. Like most, i'm without the resources to even book studio time talkless of releasing music. Even if today i get them, I still dunno how to tell my friends that i do music cus everyone sees me as a scholar. I've thought about uploading covers on insta but i'm shy, like if someone i know sees it, the ground might swallow me. Which answers do u have to these?

The sooner you come out from your closet the better things will be.

1 Like

Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Dwady(m): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sorry I’ve not been active on here guys. I had to write some exams and now I’m done with them so I’m going to try and become more active here.
Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Dwady(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kibbs:

You need to be free with yourself as music itself is life. If there’s anything I have learned in learn it is to be confident, start playing your songs for your friends and ask for honest opinions.
I’m sure you know someone who makes music too, you can also ask him/her to help you onto the music.
Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Dwady(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
I just crossed another milestone in my diary.
Over 16000 plays with no major support or radio plays.

People always ask is it necessary you record in a studio? The answer is no because things have change from how it used to be 5 years ago to now. We have more home studios set up which allows more time for many songs as possible.
All you need for your home studio is

-A Laptop
-A soundcard (Audio interface)
-A speaker
-A microphone and Headphone
-A quiet room

All I mentioned are what you need to starting the journey. Look at the home studio like a gym, for footballers you need to have your boots and soccer balls with a field to train, if you don’t have one you’ll never know what it’s like making music.

Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Dwady(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
The only competition should be the better version of yourself. Stop comparing your music or your life to another man, just focus on the process because there’s beauty in the struggle and ugliness in the success.

I hope this makes sense to one person here
Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Meedon: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Dwady:
The only competition should be the better version of yourself. Stop comparing your music or your life to another man, just focus on the process because there’s beauty in the struggle and ugliness in the success.

I hope this makes sense to one person here

Yes it does.

Hopefully I will release my first ever single before the end of May.

Thanks for the motivations.

1 Like

Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Kibbs(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Dwady:

You need to be free with yourself as music itself is life. If there’s anything I have learned in learn it is to be confident, start playing your songs for your friends and ask for honest opinions.
I’m sure you know someone who makes music too, you can also ask him/her to help you onto the music.
Thanks manchi

1 Like

Re: Making Music : All You Need To Know by Dwady(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Meedon:

Yes it does.

Hopefully I will release my first ever single before the end of May.

Thanks for the motivations.
You’re welcome bro. Looking forward to listening to it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jahbless Rebirth Album Ooo Quality Pass Oniru / Listen To These Tracks And Tell Me What You Think / Breaking News: Vector Just Landed Another Deal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.