Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Learn How To Produce Corn Flour Semo (swallow Food) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Learn How To Produce Corn Flour Semo (swallow Food) (488 Views)

Do You Like Eating Corn Grits Or Corn Flour? / Corn � Flour Available, Buyers Required / Corn Flour Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Produce Corn Flour Semo (swallow Food) by Tim4237: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
We offer courses on how to produce corn flour semo (swallow food), yam flour (pounded yam), corn flour for making pap (ogi, koko, akamu), beans flour (akara & moimoi) and soya beans flour. during the course, you will also learn how to brand your product, the process of getting nafdac and how to market your product. For more enquiry Call 07010423288
Re: Learn How To Produce Corn Flour Semo (swallow Food) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hi,

Kindly Patronise Me

I Offer These Services:
1. Video Ads

2. Graphic Designs

3. Website/Blog Creation

4. Digital Marketing Tips And Tricks To Boost Your Business Online.

Send Me A Message To Discuss

#I_Am_MrDigital
Re: Learn How To Produce Corn Flour Semo (swallow Food) by peacealways: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Tim4237:
We offer courses on how to produce corn flour semo (swallow food), yam flour (pounded yam), corn flour for making pap (ogi, koko, akamu), beans flour (akara & moimoi) and soya beans flour. during the course, you will also learn how to brand your product, the process of getting nafdac and how to market your product. For more enquiry Call 07010423288
your location please
Re: Learn How To Produce Corn Flour Semo (swallow Food) by Tim4237: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ajuwon, Lagos. We offer course online

(1) (Reply)

Koudijs Catfish Feed And Concentrate Available For Sale / Which Chemical Can I Spray On Cassava To Keep Animal Off My Farm / Smoking Sizes Of Catfish 300-400 Grams Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.