Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron (15040 Views)

Rights Violation: Delta Court Fines Kenneth Gbagi N1m For Torturing Hotel Staff / Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by naijapage(f): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2021
A couple, Alatile and Omowumi Olamilekan, have been arrested for allegedly using hot pressing iron to inflict severe burns on a 12-year-old boy, Gbenga Oreniwon.

The Chairman, Yagba West Local Government Area of Kogi State, Pius Kolawole, ordered the arrest of the couple.

The Senior Special Assistant to the Chairman, Toba Abraham, said immediately Kolawole got wind of the incident through a Facebook post, he ordered the security team of the council to find the couple and hand them over to the appropriate authorities.

One Fikayomi Aaron had on Saturday, March 10, 2021, posted on her Facebook page that Oreniwon sustained serious injuries inflicted on him by the couple, who were suspected to be the boy’s guardians.

When the council chairman got the information, he vowed to bring the perpetrators to justice.

Kolawole, who condemn the abuse of the child, described the action of the couple as evil, saying it was wickedness against humanity.

A resident of Egbe, Jacob Oluyemi, who described the action of Kolawole as showing capacity for leadership, expressed appreciation to the council boss for his quick action to apprehend the couple.

Source: https://punchng.com/kogi-couple-nabbed-for-torturing-12-year-old-boy-with-hot-pressing-iron/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by Bornsinner7: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2021
WTF

The police should inflict the same burns on the couples but make the iron even hotter..

Wickedness!!!..

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by sundaisundai(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2021
i usually tell people that my kogi is the unit of measuring Nigeria corruption

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by toyinjimoh(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2021
inhuman to humanity
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by illicit(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2021
The govt should press charges
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2021
What a wickedness!

I hope they do not have their own children yet. We don't need more psychopaths in our society

1 Like

Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by adash101: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Kolawole, who condemn the abuse of the child, described the action of the couple as evil, saying it was wickedness against humanity.

Wickedness prevails in our land.Some people are worst than politicians.
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by armadeo(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Bad news daily.

Humanity is evil.

How can you harm a defenseless child.
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by explorer250(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2021
I believe this must be the handwork of the woman. most women has this innate hatred for a child that is serving her that is not her biological child
Hi I am Clinton, a fullstack web developer. I develop complex custom websites for individuals and businesses. If you need a website that can send emails and SMS to your clients, integrate payment gateway API like paystack etc kindly WhatsApp me on 0;8;0;7;9;4;13;7;3;8 contact on my profile

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by kingsleefolli(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Am ashamed as you tagged them couple.called them.call them wasted material group.then I will talk my mind.waiting please next.
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by Franzinni: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2021
The heart of man is despirately wicked ...

That is the default nature of man .. it takes effort and constant vigilance to conquer it...

When they were burning the boy, they would have felt justified because they were the highest authority at that time but I guess that has changed now abi ..let them enjoy the same iron hand from the police.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by blinking001(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2021
They should be punished ASAP
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by Prodigee: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Naija people and evil!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by PlayerMeji: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Why is it that it is the instrument of choice for most child abuse?

Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by Anaerobi(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2021
wicked couples

1 Like

Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by GOFRONT(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2021
The heart of a Nigerian Man/Woman is desperately wicked
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by lukuboi(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Heartless couple.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by AOB1: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2021
May God punish those useless and wicked couples [code][/code] cry
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by AOB1: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2021
May God punish those useless and wicked couples cry
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by Simplebeauty: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2021
undecided

undecided
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by englishmart(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2021
In that part of Nigeria if you're not devious you're not qualified to be an indigene. Have you ever had a quarrel with them?
They will tell you hoha they're from kogi and if they travel because of you, you go hear am.
These days they've upgraded you can get the charm through WhatsApp for as cheap as #60

#bantilosha

1 Like

Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by Hassanmaye(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Innalillahi Wa Inna ilaihi rajiun
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by DeGovernor001: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2021
sundaisundai:
i usually tell people that my kogi is the unit of measuring Nigeria corruption
must you talk senseless what as corruption of a state do with the couple who beat a child...this is to show personal hatred at all time when importance are discuss

1 Like

Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by Offpoint1: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Barbaric
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by Triangles1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Where in Kogi?
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by witworth(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
The boy is safe now thank Jah
The worst part of all these here now is... Some people that will condemn the couple's actions here are doing worst in their own domain and sphere.
God will help us all.
But if you're part of this criminal network of torturing people with stuffs like that, especially these vulnerable kids, you need to stop before you're caught in the act, you won't have anybody to blame.
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by Excuses: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
DeGovernor001:
must you talk senseless what as corruption of a state do with the couple who beat a child...this is to show personal hatred at all time when importance are discuss

what is important there is it the iron on the child body..Bro the only way we can turn our evil environments into good ones is by exposing & condemning it..kogi is known to perpetrate all kinds of evil.from wickedness mated on people to practices of diabolical beliefs of any kind..my best friends are kogi people. and i mean good friends. i'm from benue i always condemn the rubbish of my people. but between kogi and Benue I don't even know who is toppling..
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by GboyegaD(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
We wicked for Naija Sha... I wonder how one can inflict this level of pain on another. The very reason why I fault some method of upbringing as it is evil and people keep reinventing the evil when they become parents.
Re: Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron by ecolime(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bornsinner7:
WTF

The police should inflict the same burns on the couples but make the iron even hotter..

Wickedness!!!..
I concur

But it must be on their buttocks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Army Officer Arrested With ₦7.5 Million Worth Of Indian Hemp In Kaduna / EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew / 14-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.