Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) (29996 Views)

Singer Tems Shows Off Cleavage In New Photos / Singer Tems Shares Sultry Photos. / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by DaInferno(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
donstan18:
She is pretty and far more talented than Tiwa Savage.
you don't sound intellectual this evening; what calls for the comparison? everybody na King for him lane
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by palechestnut: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Picture no even clear.

I like her music, but just like most Nigerian singers, I was disappointed when I heard her sing live.

Rema, Fireboy, Joeboy, and Omah Lay, all na just studio dey give them voice
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
DaInferno:
you don't sound intellectual this evening; what calls for the comparison? everybody na King for him lane
He said the truth, I don't feel tiwa anymore, she's no more relevant with her autotune songs
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Why is everyone waiting 4 dis girl's nudes abeg
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by jo1783: 12:25am On Apr 14, 2021
donstan18:
She is pretty and far more talented than Tiwa Savage.
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by awumen: 5:25am On Apr 14, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Why is everyone waiting 4 dis girl's nudes abeg
Unfortunately, it won't come. Decent girl, brought up by a single parent (her mum)
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2021
LesbianBoy:

You that you are talking, from your thighs I can tell your bum bum is big! tongue tongue

Btw, see ya knuckles, why are you bleaching angry
I agree, I checked her out too... Her ass might be bigger than Tems' own self gringringrin
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Theboy21: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2021
luminouz:

All big ass girls suffer such attentions.

They either learn to live with it or live off it.

Fine girls suffer everyday I swear. Imagine as a guy to go out in the morning and have close to 10 girls disturbing me like she-goats. That's not counting those who stare at you as you walk like goddamned zombies. You can see, smell and even Taste their lust. Imagine coming home everyday and opening ya WhatsApp only to see randomised girls (many that you ain't even attracted to) chyking you and calling you babe,my love,handsome or some shiit.

I can't imagine such a life...would become a fuqin killer of women
This your analysis is funny but true cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2021
awumen:

Unfortunately, it won't come. Decent girl, brought up by a single parent (her mum)

Unfortunately she is in the entertainment industry and sex sells. If she want 2 take her career 2 d nxt level(no be APC own ooo) she has to @ some point.

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Shellsploit: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2021
delzbaba:
The ass big reach leg,thats why she dey fear to show people,but wizkid don reach there,,,clearer pic.

U go adjust contrast with photoshop ontop person yansh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Prince3(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2021
FINALLY!! The Biggest whatsapp tv On The Internet Is Here To Entertain You With Interesting Updates�❤⚡

To join; click on the link below to join over 25k people on whatsapp;

https:///send?phone=2349138670448

Stay entertained daily with the best content around the world. Join ExceptionalTv on whatsapp to get;

▶Latest News � & Trends Around the world �

▶ Comedy skits�, Viral clips � , and Funny TikTok Videos �

▶ Amazing Photos �to brighten up your day

▶ Motivational Quotes �

▶ Giveaway ��

▶ Football predictions and scores �

▶ Latest Music Videos � � and Mp3 Downloads �

▶Love � and Romance Quotes �

▶ Memes ���

▶ Latest Movie Trailer
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by meobizy(f): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Okay. Good. See who Simi was defending. I learned long in life that vouching for another to do the right thing is a waste of time. I don’t even trust myself talk less of other people.
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by delzbaba(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shellsploit:

U go adjust contrast with photoshop ontop person yansh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked

photo gini?

1 Share

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by wealthtrak: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
delzbaba:
The ass big reach leg, thats why she dey fear to show people, but wizkid don reach there ,,,clearer pic.
Dowen College graduate
reps in bikini. wink
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by gfon(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Kestolove:
this one no Sabi sing.
damages and try me was a fluke
hope you can say same thing now? She's gone global!!! Same way y'all underrated Burna
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Lexkenny99(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Temmy is truly blessed yoruba bannies and big ass sef grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Gorgeous In New Makeup Photos / Stonebwoy And Louisa Ansong Are Wedding Today (Photos) / Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.