Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian SEC Vs Investment Companies In Nigeria On Illicit And Unlicensed Operat - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian SEC Vs Investment Companies In Nigeria On Illicit And Unlicensed Operat (235 Views)

Top 5 Mobile App Design Companies In New York / Top 5 Mobile App Development Companies In Boston / SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian SEC Vs Investment Companies In Nigeria On Illicit And Unlicensed Operat by Techibytes: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nigerian SEC Vs Investment Companies in Nigeria On Illicit And Unlicensed Operations

Nigeria Capital market regulator Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has released a circular issuing a strong warning to both intending investors and unregistered online trading investment companies in Nigeria, which boast of facilitating access to securities and foreign based Investment.

In a circular released on the Commission’s website, instructed unlicensed investment platforms in Nigeria against operations and practices which are contrary to Nigerian capital market rules, wooing Nigerians into securities listed in foreign markets.

This unfriendly move has been termed by many industry experts as a Witch-hunt against specific players in the wealth management sector of the Nigerian tech industry. Bamboo, RiseVest, Trove, and Chaka are few investment platforms in Nigeria that are mostly under this clampdown by the SEC. These companies offer the opportunity to buy shares of publicly traded companies in the U.S.

Continue reading: https://techibytes.com/sec-vs-investment-companies-in-nigeria-operations/
Re: Nigerian SEC Vs Investment Companies In Nigeria On Illicit And Unlicensed Operat by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hi,

I Offer These Services:

1. Video Ads

2. Graphic Designs

3. Website/Blog Creation

4. Digital Marketing Tips And Tricks To Boost Your Business Online.

Send Me A Message To Discuss

#I_Am_MrDigital
Re: Nigerian SEC Vs Investment Companies In Nigeria On Illicit And Unlicensed Operat by segsuper: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hey, greetings to everyone here seeing this..

I am sesuper by name, a professional digital marketer with years of working experience.

I offer a well otpimise and high satisfying Google merchant center service

including

Shopping ads
google merchant center setup
merchant center linked to a website
Getting your merchant center approved
and more

you can get in touch with me on [url][/url]https://www.fiverr.com/share/l3ae9g

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / Hp / Logitech Releases Cheaper $70 Colorful Wired Gaming Headset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.