Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,384 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church (41397 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by Josywhyte: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
So church no fit buy wheelchair give this man with him condition like this? After the pastor go preach love and giving to the needy....rubbish
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by Emperor4tune(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ehinjuola:
God is indeed miraculous God....

But how did the man do-the-do?
erection deos not respect statue and the only language it understand is penetration

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kzinne:
Why crawling? Doesn't he have a wheelchair? Only in the east tho
only in your myopic brain
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by MrIcredible: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dyke15:
What God cannot do, doesn't exist
Congrats man
Ur child will surely celebrate u
Can he make you know the one-true religion?
Can he make you know the reason why he created Satan?
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by chris81964(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kzinne:
It is like the carnivals or side shows of old. In a wheel chair he does not hold the same attraction as he does. Even though he has more dignity in a wheel chair the people that invited him to the church preferred this.
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by nadiq1: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
What if he wants to enter His gates with thanksgiving in his heart as he is?

Xcelinteriors:
But can't the church give him a wheel chair? And no one even come out to cheer and dance with them. Ndi iberibe

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by wackpoet(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
The issue of nairaland trolls is getting out of hand. Even on this beautiful thread that nearly moved me to tears, you see them spilling bile. I don't know who did this to you all, but I hope you find love and prosperity so you all can stop being bitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by ARAGON22(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
God is great... This is so touching
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by ARAGON22(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
tiswell:
why can't he sit down at home and save the stress

Child dedication doesn't guarantee good parental upbringing

When you give God thanks with what you have, he will bless you with what you don't have.. Please speak wisely
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by Richthekid: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by orikoku: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Am happy for you sir. Am over joyous.

But hope the woman don't give you another man's child.

Trust women at your own peril.
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by dlordy100: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
this one really got me bro may ur child give you the best of luck in life... chai is sweet wen u got God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by harmony75: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
❤❤❤
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by sampsonub100: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Michelle55:
Wow! I'm touched, this is how it should be!!

kiss' Marriage should be filled with love, happiness and peace despite any circumstances that might come one's way.
If you were the woman, would you still stick to the man?
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Michelle55:
Wow! I'm touched, this is how it should be!!

kiss' Marriage should be filled with love, happiness and peace despite any circumstances that might come one's way.

if you believe a fellow lady will marry a physical challenge man that crawls without money bag in the equation grin you can as well believe youths are the leaders of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by Cheeryfeet: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
lastempero:

Amusu a.k.a edo airline!! Can't you be positve with ur useless life atleast for this post.
Ha pu ya. O onye iberibe. Ndi amusu ojoo.

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by Thazard(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
visijo:
Chai see love..
Together is easy but To+get+her is not easy ��

Really Touching.
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by Eaglesence: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
Gift523:
Crowd cheers as disabled man crawls with wife to dedicate their newborn baby in a church in Delta.

He danced like he never had any disabilities

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HZpt-R6jJ4

But the woman dey dance so hard, it doesn't look like she's holding a child. Abi na only cloth she hold for hand ni??
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by pholu88(f): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
True love
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by WisdomDannie(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Xcelinteriors:
But can't the church give him a wheel chair? And no one even come out to cheer and dance with them. Ndi iberibe

Hanty...are you sure you watched this video at all? You talk about giving him a wheel chair, but I am pretty sure you can't even give him a clutch if you were in their shoes.

People even came out to cheer them up at the ending. Come on don't be judgemental!

P.S: You mustn't use rude words before you make yourself heard. This only happens in Nigeria cry

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by Basher8583: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kzinne:

I'm sure the church asked him to crawl to add more drama.

Only in da east
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Waooooh........ true love indeed.
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by miraculousGod(m): 4:28am On Apr 15, 2021
physically challenged but not dickically challenge
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by Shawenzy(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2021
The person we should celebrate more is the wife,
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by Sunrise258: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2021
And my gf in the university left me citing I wasn't tall enough even when I was taller than her?! Life is funny.

Church!! Wheelchair pls!!!
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by Opera2021music: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2021
In their video I watched, it is very sad the church couldn't even stand up to join them in celebration. Which confirms the saying that poverty is an orphan.
But the church leaders should get the man a wheelchair
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by eaglebride(m): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=Gift523 post=100781810]Crowd cheers as disabled man crawls with wife to dedicate their newborn baby in a church in Delta.

He danced like he never had any disabilities

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HZpt-R6jJ4

Good evening Gift. I am a practicing social worker in Nigeria. A social worker in UK wants to donate wheel chair to the physically challenged man. Please I need direct contact of the man. Please call 07031860627

Anyone who can help with phone number of the physically challenged man will be appreciated. It is urgent please. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by pelicanbeau(f): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
CheedyJ:

Heard but not seen and I’m sure you’ve not seen either, just hearsays...

Then your keyboard should be argued with...
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by CheedyJ(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
pelicanbeau:

Then your keyboard should be argued with...
Keyboard doesn’t speak so, I’d rather argue with you
Re: Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church by SHOCK7(m): 1:06am On Apr 17, 2021
pelicanbeau:
great God!
Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna / Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To / Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.