Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today - Certification And Training Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today (13556 Views)

Get Trained Now, Learn Any Skills/handwork Of Your Choice Here / Get Trained Now, Learn Any Skills/handwork Of Your Choice Here / COVID-19: Why Sit At Home And Do Nothing When You Can Learn A Skill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Registration still ongoing
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2021

"If you don’t sow, you don’t reap. You don’t even have a chance.”
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2021

"What you become is far more important than what you get.”
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2021

"Treat yourself as you are, and you will remain as you are. Treat yourself as you could be, and you will become what you should be.”
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2021

"We are powerfully imprisoned by the terms in which we have been conducted to think.”

We don't usually think how we want to think but how we are conditioned to think. Changing our mental paradigms is one of the most important aspects of personal development and one of the cornerstones of lasting transformation.
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2021

"In the absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by them.”

You can easily go hours and hours from one social media message to the next video, to another series, and suddenly realize that half your day is up.

Those who have clearly defined goals and a burning desire to see them become reality have no time for constant interruption by daily trivia.

How many people spend hours a week on social media when they could spend this time much more usefully?
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2021

"GROWTH IS PAINFUL. CHANGE IS PAINFUL. BUT, NOTHING IS AS PAINFUL AS STAYING STUCK WHERE YOU DO NOT BELONG.”
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2021

I stood when standing was not easy and I found something to believe in
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2021

A strong man cannot help a weaker unless that weaker is willing to be helped, and even then the weak man must become strong of himself; he must, by his own efforts, develop the strength which he admires in another. None but himself can alter his condition.
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2021

"No one can do for you what can only be done through you."

Everything needs to be available faster, people expect immediate results. We rely more and more on technology to do the work and our thinking for us.

You cannot outsource your personal growth.

I’ve been to many seminars where a lot of people somehow think that the people running the event are responsible for their progress. They’re not.

Participating in a program or event can be the start or a stimulus for your growth journey, but no one can do your growth for you.

You are leading your life, and as the leader you are the one in charge, whether you like it or not.

You are the only one who's really responsible for your own growth.
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2021

"You are not a child anymore. Start to think for yourself."

Our world is filled with distractions and thinking for yourself requires effort, which is why most people never take any time to really think. They let other people do their thinking for them.

Could it be that the reason why so many great books were written before this information/data/distraction age, is because people set aside more time to think and their attention was much more focused?

How many of us ever take the time to sit down and contemplate a specific subject or intellectual challenge? Imaginative, strategic, focused thinking is at the root of every great invention or insight.

When was the last time you sat down with a blank piece of paper and took the time to think a certain issue through? I bet most people never do this.

One of the things that you can do is to start each day with a blank piece of paper and journal about your personal development for a certain period of time.

Try it, you’ll be surprised by the ideas and insights your mind will come up with.
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021

"WE ARE PRODUCTS OF OUR PAST, BUT WE DON’T HAVE TO BE PRISONERS OF IT.”
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2021

The world is an ocean of energy, heaven and hell, success and failure are made up by the mind
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2021

"THERE’S ONLY ONE GROWTH STRATEGY: WORK HARD.”
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Good morning and welcome to a new month, a month full of hope and great things. Wishing you a month full of new opportunities and good news! Happy New Month!
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2021

"As you start to walk on the way, the way appears.”

If you have a vision that excites you but that is so big that you absolutely don't know how to make it a reality, it's easy for fear and doubt to creep up on you.

I have learned that you don't need to know how you are going to do something, you just need to know what you really want to do.

The how will become clear as you walk the way. The rest of the path will show itself behind the next bend.
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2021

"If you really want to do something, you’ll fins a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2021

"THE WILL TO WIN, THE DESIRE TO SUCCEED, THE URGE TO REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL…THESE ARE THE KEYS THAT WILL UNLOCK THE DOOR TO PERSONAL EXCELLENCE.”
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021

Think strategically, about principles and causes instead of outcomes or effects.

The overload of available information overwhelms people and will increasingly do so in the years ahead.

We are constantly bombarded with new tactics and trends, but fail to recognize and master the root causes or principles.

Strategic thinking has always been important but will only become more relevant in the next decades.

Tactical living means that you always look at the effects of things, and not at what is causing them. You are always in search of that bit of information that will make all the difference in your life or career but are totally overwhelmed by everything that you need to learn. 

If this is your default operating mode, you are always going to remain dependent on someone doing your thinking for you.

But if you start to think strategically, if you look for the big truths or principles behind phenomena, you will also start to understand the different outcomes. 

Wisdom lies not in knowing all the manifestations of a principle or cause, but in understanding the law or the principle itself. Read that again.

There is a reason why the fundamental sciences like physics try to uncover the laws governing the universe and from that understanding try to explain all the possible manifestations of those laws.

The best reference that we have for understanding the principles that govern life is nature itself.
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2021

"IF YOU DON’T MAKE THE TIME TO WORK ON CREATING THE LIFE YOU WANT, YOU’RE EVENTUALLY GOING TO BE FORCED TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME DEALING WITH A LIFE YOU DON’T WANT.”
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:41am On Jul 04, 2021

"If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.”
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2021

"Treat yourself as you are, and you will remain as you are. Treat yourself as you could be, and you will become what you should be.”

I understood that you not only need to formulate a vision for your life, but also for the kind of person you see yourself becoming.

What kind of character does this person have? What are his or her habits? How does he behave?

Once you are clear about this, start treating yourself like this person. Make your ideal as real as possible in your mind, and you'll begin to move forward toward this image step by step.
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2021

""Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.."
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2021

"“If I want to be free, I've got to be me. Not the me you think I should be. Not the me I think my wife thinks I should be. Not the me I think my kids think I should be. If I want to be free, I've got to be me. So I better know who me is.”

This is an important quote because it specifically refers to the fact that your freedom does not lie in becoming more like someone else but in increasing who you are.

If you know and learn to express your own qualities in the way that best suits you, then you come across as credible, authentic, and don't have to pretend to be anything other than who you are.

You are always and everywhere the same person and you know that no one else is or needs to be like you. So you should try to learn as much about yourself as possible.
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2021

"The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.”
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2021

Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talented in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2021

"Focus on the solution, not the problem.”
Re: Build A Career For Yourself Now, Learn A Skills, Trade Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2021

"Success doesn't comes from other people's approval. It comes from your determination to achieve something and the extent of your effort to work on it."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joint Professionals Training Support International (jpts) Oil & Gas Training / Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch / Institute Of Data Processing Management (IDPM) Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.