Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ramadan Sales:i Will Run You A High Converting Fb And IG Advert At 70% Discount - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ramadan Sales:i Will Run You A High Converting Fb And IG Advert At 70% Discount (726 Views)

Free Facebook Marketing Workshop –Discover How To Build A High Converting FB Ads / Slush Announces 70% Discount For The Yuletide / Top Usa Brands At 70% Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Sales:i Will Run You A High Converting Fb And IG Advert At 70% Discount by solocube: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
For the next two days, I'll be doing a massive price slash on every ads on fb and IG for all my clients...

Which means, you'll be paying just 5k to run all your ads...

Don't worry,I will do the work, the targeting and focus on bringing in the sales...

And as a bonus within this two days...

You also get my fb and IG advertising course for free, where you'll learn how to target and run it YOURSELF PROPERLY...

Because of the kind of value I'm giving out...

This offer will only be available for two days alone.

You want to get in?

Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942

(1) (Reply)

Chippercash Account Needed / Help I Mistakenly Recharged From My Bank / How I Lost My Life Savings To A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.