Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained (2230 Views)

Video Game Emulators And Emulation For Smartphones Explained / Xiaomi Introduces Mi Air Charge Technology - Forget About Cables & Charging Stan / Nigeria Puts 5G Technology On Trial, Powered By MTN. Becomes First In West Afric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by Theanyanwu: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
skywalker240:

Ewoo, i go work oo.

How much una de pay. grin
Xiaomi no dey pay? Or are they owing you guys?

Just keep to yourself and stop being troublesome
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by skywalker240(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
0n company like that use 5000 mah battery with 5v 1a on a suppose midrange phone and large screen with 720p display and micro USB 90htz refresh rate for gaming
and 256ppi for better display they can market old tech ideas or common features that every phone has as a spec
Wicket soul lye u. grin

1 Like

Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by skywalker240(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Theanyanwu:
Xiaomi no dey pay? Or are they owing you guys?

Just keep to yourself and stop being troublesome
Poor company like transsion, common amout amount of basic salary shame no allow you talk undecided

No wonder dem no de fit spend money for chipset, so A22, P22. una no fit even spend money for AMOLED or Gorilla glass 3 na so so ips lcd. Stingy at the same time poor.

1 Like

Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
skywalker240:

Poor company like transsion, common amout amount of basic salary shame no allow you talk undecided

No wonder dem no de fit spend money for chipset, so A22, P22. una no fit even spend money for AMOLED or Gorilla glass 3 na so so ips lcd. Stingy at the same time poor.
brother I tire for transsion companies and their supposed fans that don't know anything
all they know is camera and battery one Idoit from nowhere will start arguing with you

1 Like

Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by skywalker240(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

brother I tire for transsion companies and their supposed fans that don't know anything
all they know is camera and battery one Idoit from nowhere will start arguing with you
That anyanwu guy don start the argument sef.
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
skywalker240:

That anyanwu guy don start the argument sef.
Let them keep wailing in ignorance
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by iseoluwanimi: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
it's a very good advantage to have a fast charging feature on smartphones... especially Nigerians grin grin grin
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by skywalker240(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

Let them keep wailing in ignorance
One ignorant folk, equal one tech olodo that knows not that he/she is a tech olodo. grin
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin
skywalker240:

One ignorant folk, equal one tech olodo that knows not that he/she is a tech olodo. grin
grin
skywalker240:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by Theanyanwu: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
skywalker240:

You wan work for 2 companies? Continue with Xiaomi marketing. No worry, them go remember una and pay una

1 Like

Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by skywalker240(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Theanyanwu:
You wan work for 2 companies? Continue with Xiaomi marketing. No worry, them go remember una and pay una
Which xiaomi?

Am not a xiaomi marketer, but i wouldnt hesitate to jump at it if am offered the slot.
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by atheistandproud(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Theanyanwu:
what feature will it have to support fast charging?

Either they add a USB PD fast charge chip or Qualcomm QC chip or better develop their own fast charge tech for it.

the Unisoc SoCs used on Itel phones are entry level SoCs that are rather cheap.
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by Theanyanwu: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
atheistandproud:

Either they add a USB PD fast charge chip or Qualcomm QC chip or better develop their own fast charge tech for it.

the Unisoc SoCs used on Itel phones are entry level SoCs that are rather cheap.
alright. Thanks for the enlightenment. You communicate well, even though I understand what you're trying to make clear.
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by Theanyanwu: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
skywalker240:

Which xiaomi?

Am not a xiaomi marketer, but i wouldnt hesitate to jump at it if am offered the slot.
hahahahahaha. Na so them dey talk. Who go gree say him be marketer before grin grin grin. No worry, you go chop breakfast Las las

1 Like

Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by skywalker240(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Theanyanwu:
hahahahahaha. Na so them dey talk. Who go gree say him be marketer before grin grin grin. No worry, you go chop breakfast Las las
Na you sabi, Anything you talk.

I go still continue to bash transsion if you call me marketer, i owe you no justification or explanation. grin

1 Like

Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by Theanyanwu: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
skywalker240:

Na you sabi, Anything you talk.

I go still continue to bash transsion if you call me marketer, i owe you no justification or explanation. grin
carry go o. That one is your business.
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by saratackit: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
You guys are still on this matter

You neglected the educating part of the post

Fast charge function is now very important and it's cool that some new phones that are coming out now from some smartphone brands re now considering this
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
A detailed read. We'll done.

1 Like

Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by atheistandproud(m): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2021
ZesusHVWritter:
A detailed read. We'll done.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by OlofofoAdugbo1: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2021
Very good. Fast charge technology is the main thing now. I love the idea that you can charge your phone within 30 minutes and it's almost full.
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by investigator007: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
nice one, fast charge technology like that on the Pova
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by investigator007: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
honestly, i love the whole idea of using your phone for a very long time and when it runs down you can power it up as quickly as possible.
OlofofoAdugbo1:
Very good. Fast charge technology is the main thing now. I love the idea that you can charge your phone within 30 minutes and it's almost full.
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by NightFood: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
the whole idea of fast charge technology really makes sense, i am hoping to see a self charge technology soon.
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by NightFood: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
lol, thats an old tecno brand, their more recent devices charge very fast.
Matheusmartin:

I remember my tecno wx3..
That phone nor dey last 1hr and e dy use over 5hrs take charge full..
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by Yourfav: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Matheusmartin:

I remember my tecno wx3..
That phone nor dey last 1hr and e dy use over 5hrs take charge full..
wx3 of how many years ago? lol. When tecno still dey come up.
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by Matheusmartin: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Yourfav:
wx3 of how many years ago? lol. When tecno still dey come up.
Just 4yrs ago, and u dey scream 'how many years ago'...
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by Yourfav: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Just 4yrs ago, and u dey scream 'how many years ago'...

just 4 years ago with massive change. Na every year we dey see new things. The world has greatly advanced, you just can't compare 4years ago to now
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by Matheusmartin: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Yourfav:
just 4 years ago with massive change. Na every year we dey see new things. The world has greatly advanced, you just can't compare 4years ago to now
Tecno na yeye phone bros.
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by Kakadancefreak(f): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
As una dey yan! Una suppose happy say God don answer una prayers!

Una know as power failure dey rampant for naija! The fast charge technology baba! E dey okay abeg!

Me I fit run gen morning to night, una wey dey go charge for outside no be money una dey pay?

Fast charge now, go save time, reduce expenses and even enhance productivity for those where their phones be their platform for sales and marketing.

All am trying to say is that when something good, swallow pride and say e good!

Shikina!
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by Corroro: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
noted, thanks for the info
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by Corroro: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
sure, the Pova is one hell of a fast charging device, and the battery lasts very well too.
investigator007:
nice one, fast charge technology like that on the Pova
Re: Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained by Corroro: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
TECNO no be yeye phone bros
Matheusmartin:

Tecno na yeye phone bros.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Tecno Spark 10 Pro, 256gb Rom 8gb Ram In Your Location? / Uk Version Nokia N97 32gb Dstv Mobile For Sale - 45k Asking. / The New Alcatel Pixi 3 (4):that Supports 3 Os

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.