Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Lanre Aregbesola Bag Oodua Special Recognition Awards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lanre Aregbesola Bag Oodua Special Recognition Awards (433 Views)

Lanre Olusola: Biography And Career Journey Of The Catalyst / Consultancy Dell’amore CEO, Idris Mohammed, Others Bag ‘special Recognition... / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lanre Aregbesola Bag Oodua Special Recognition Awards by Triton1996(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lanre Aregbesola Bag Oodua Special Recognition Awards

By Adeyemi Obadimu

In recognition of his immense contributions to the development of commerce and industry in Yorubaland, the CEO of Kings Summit Investment Limited, Aare Olanrewaju Aregbesola bagged the Oodua Special Recognition Awards in Lagos.

According to the organizers, they said that the award was instituted to celebrate men and women who had done exploits in the field of commerce and industry.

“For us to go where we need to go, we need to celebrate our heroes while they are alive.”

Aregbesola, while showing appreciation to the organisers for the honor bestowed on him, he regretted not making it down to Ile Ife last year to receive the award due to the EndSARS protest that happened across the country.

He said that this year edition will be great as he had promise to participate very well in the forthcoming Oosra event, “I will not only participate, I will spread the gospel of this Yoruba Initiative award to my people home and abroad”.

The Ekiti born businessman said sons and daughters of Yorubaland needed to organise themselves more for financial and economic empowerment, togetherness that will compliment their struggles.

According to him, "We have faced alot of difficulties from other tribes. If you look at Yoruba Nation and Oodua as a whole, you will notice that we have great people in our midst. With this timber and caliber of people, we can gather ourselves and make Yoruba nation standard and achievable."

Aare Lanre Aregbesola is also the chairman of Duluxe Properties, Duluxe Wax and Investment where Ankara cloths are produced, market, houses for government, masses at affordable price and sell ready made properties as well. Meanwhile, the Kings Summit Investment is a big farm and furniture company registered in Instabul Turkey.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Just Imagine / Africgold / Here It Goes: 5 Lucrative Offline Business With Huge Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.