Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies (47433 Views)

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November / Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by iamyemiakins(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
Due to the increase in abortion and babies being dumped, this man created a baby saver box, so instead of dumping the child, the mother will have to put the baby in the box and this man together with his wife ends up taking good care of the child and provides the child's needs during infancy..

This is humanity. ❤️❤
https://www.facebook.com/300203663401219/posts/3790286464392904/?app=fbl

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by iamyemiakins(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
More

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by iamyemiakins(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
More

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by iamyemiakins(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
More

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Ahmed0336(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
We will need 50,000 of such in IMO, PH and Lag.

I come in peace grin

272 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by iamyemiakins(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
This is wonderful and lovely

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by iamyemiakins(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ahmed0336:

I come in peace grin
If anyone tries this in Nigeria the way this man has just done, then he/she should be ready to feed the nation grin

300 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by lilvicky68(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by iamyemiakins(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Someone said if this man was a Nigerian, people would assume he's a ritualist cheesy

255 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Foodqueen(f): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
We don't need this in Nigerian, rather make adoption process easier.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by pyyxxaro: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ahmed0336:

I come in peace grin

Just relax , they are coming for you

3 Likes

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Someone said if this man was a Nigerian, people would assume he's a ritualist cheesy
sad situation we find ourselves in.
Morals are gone. Even if one wants to do right sef, we aren't used to it nomore.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
White african.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Muyiwaipere(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
In Nigeria it's either the owner does it for selfish purpose or thieves will steal the money..

Did you read the post

21 Likes

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by iamyemiakins(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
cchub:
sad situation we find ourselves in.
Morals are gone. Even if one wants to do right sef, we aren't used to it nomore.
I'm telling you.
See what someone shared below in her comment to this post on Fb

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by iamyemiakins(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sleyanya1:

I wouldn't be surprised if the man opens the box on a good day and find an adult in it grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Mindlog: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nice one, I love volunteering in such set up

2 Likes

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by johnkey: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
when I finally get stinkingly rich I can do such

1 Like

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by NaijaMutant(f): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ahmed0336:

I come in peace grin

The same islamic peace in borno right undecided

Kindly give it to almajiris littered all over the north tongue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Militant30: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Try this in Nigeria and see how the baby bank will be filled in a month because our girls will wilfully spread their legs for boys to pour hot akamu inside.

5 Likes

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by jrupa(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
What a beautiful initiative. May God bless them even more and give them the needed wisdom to succeed on this.

12 Likes

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by ThatFairGuy1: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Very commendable.

I hope they won't frustrate this man's effort by going on baby making rampage

3 Likes

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Righteousness2(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
A man that Has the Fear of GOD and understands the importance of life

10 Likes

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nice
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by NwaNimo1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ahmed0336:

I come in peace grin

Because most of you men cannot control yourselves....you always force poor ladies to do the deed, and when they get pregnant you blame them, run off and move on to the next victim.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Tigaromil: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Rare heart.

3 Likes

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by armyofone(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Yes o because they like free thing too much for Nigeria - free money, se.x, free baby place etc

iamyemiakins:

If anyone tries this in Nigeria the way this man has just done, then he/she should be ready to feed the nation grin
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by elganzar(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ahmed0336:

I come in peace grin

grin
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by ictjobber: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
All hail the White savior

4 Likes

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Splendor4(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
this can never work in Nigeria.
cus last last we will have to sell the child.. no be Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.