Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan (32300 Views)

U.S Troops Told To Stay Alert After Russian Forces Moved In Niger Base (Photos) / Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by OyinO: 12:02am On Apr 15, 2021
heendrix:
I expect same replica in Borno state cuz it's obvious the war has become stale and needless

Anyways, I miss action man Trump....you'll see this nigga addressing Americans and it's as though a teddy bear is speaking undecided

Teddy Bear indeed. That's why you people are fond of screaming and blabbing even during prayers as if your God is deaf and dumb.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by OyinO: 12:07am On Apr 15, 2021
Okortor:
I had a vision that biden couldn't complete his tenure.
I pray for God's will and intervention in the US.
Also I pray for peace and unity in NIGERIA, Amen.

Modified:

Those of you quoting me, ya all need brain surgery,

Anyway, the vision didn't state he died but was removed from office.

You need to pray harder like the prophets of Baal. But don't forget that all your prayers didn't rescue Leah Sharibu from Book Haram captivity. How can there be peace and unity where there's no equal rights and justice? Even your ineffective God cannot perform such wonder or miracle because there can never be peace where there is no equal rights and justice.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by efficiencie(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2021
RichDad1:
Finally.
Where are those prophets of doom, that says the Democrats are war mongers ?

Prophet of which doom? Were they not the ones who encouraged crises in countries all of the world? I thought he was all about rolling back all of Trump's policies? Why didn't he roll back this policy? Why is he withdrawing troops? Mumu should have left them there?
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Okortor: 12:14am On Apr 15, 2021
U r myopic because my God is effective. It's you that has been decieved. I hope it's not too late for u.
Get sense
OyinO:

You need to pray harder like the prophets of Baal. But don't forget that all your prayers didn't rescue Leah Sharibu from Book Haram captivity. How can there be peace and unity where there's no equal rights and justice? Even your ineffective God cannot perform such wonder or miracle because there can never be peace where there is no equal rights and justice.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by witworth(m): 12:29am On Apr 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Trump has been vindicated
vindicated from what exactly.
Trump is a loser.

2 Likes

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:56am On Apr 15, 2021
jaxxy:

U and democrats need to drop ur sentiments. U can’t stain Trumps performance, I only blame trump for misbehaving aside that he delivered and was delivering. Biden just vindicated him With this move as well so there u go.

Biden has never been president b4 Trump has so u can’t say he’s better than Trump yet. Too early to call. U should know that.
Again lol.
What move did he vindicate him with?Trump did not withdraw all of them from Afghanistan he only reduced the number and Biden did and is facing opposition from Democrats and Republicans alike while others commended him.Trump never campaigned on this but after he lost re-election thought by pulling some troops out it will cause havoc and disrupt Biden's agenda but he made a fool of himself as Biden whom he thought will oppose this move went a step further and did this.

Biden was VP the second in command and did what he could whether or not he has been President before is irrelevant he has been President for close to a 100 days and has done much better than Trump did in his own first 100 days(facts) and judging by that he is better than Trump and care to tell me what Trump delivered exactly?that affected the lives of the average American
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:00am On Apr 15, 2021
Teaser4:
I bet he's doing a great job with the crisis at the boarder. Its too early to judge though, dems are gonna lose the congress during the midterms, GOP go give am correct checks and balance.... I thought killings will stop when their Messiah got elected but no, some parts of USA worse pass Afghanistan...
Democrats will not lose the midterms kid yourself not they will maintain control next year.There is no crisis at the border ask Trump and the GQP what they did to solve the so called border crisis that Trump mishandled for 4 years and Biden is now cleaning it up.
You are such an ignoramus which party supports guns without control is it not the GQP or are you blind to see that Biden and the Democrats want to toughen and control gun laws to prevent the daily reoccurrence that happens because Republicans love Guns more than their neighbours it is obvious you don't know what is going on but just go to conspiracy websites to read and vomit nonsense.Go and learn.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by jaxxy(m): 1:00am On Apr 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Again lol.
What move did he vindicate him with?Trump did not withdraw all of them from Afghanistan he only reduced the number and Biden did and is facing opposition from Democrats and Republicans alike while others commended him.Trump never campaigned on this but after he lost re-election thought by pulling some troops out it will cause havoc and disrupt Biden's agenda but he made a fool of himself as Biden whom he thought will oppose this move went a step further and did this.

Biden was VP the second in command and did what he could whether or not he has been President before is irrelevant he has been President for close to a 100 days and has done much better than Trump did in his own first 100 days(facts) and judging by that he is better than Trump and care to tell me what Trump delivered exactly?that affected the lives of the average American

Iike I said drop ur leftist sentiments and u will see clearly.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:02am On Apr 15, 2021
jaxxy:

Iike I said drop ur leftist sentiments and u will see clearly.
I can 100% bet that you don't know the meaning of leftist if you did you will not call me a leftist because I am not one.
Stop using words you know nothing about to sound woke when you are not.I asked a question what has Trump delivered for the average American I am waiting grin
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by alizma: 1:07am On Apr 15, 2021
heendrix:
I expect same replica in Borno state cuz it's obvious the war has become stale and needless

Anyways, I miss action man Trump....you'll see this nigga addressing Americans and it's as though a teddy bear is speaking undecided
Did you see where it is written on the passage that Afghanistan troops will withdraw from protecting their citizens? Despite how short and simple the passage is, your naija mentality still deprived you of it's understanding, unfortunately many of your kind are here on nairaland
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Tolexandre: 1:11am On Apr 15, 2021
tuna85:

You need to understand the genesis, U S created the problems from Afghanistan to Palestine to Libya to Syria etc, Biden knows what's right now that he is taking some good steps.

They called Trump names when he initiated the plan as nearly all democrats were agaisnt it
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Teaser4(m): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

[s]Democrats will not lose the midterms kid yourself not they will maintain control next year.There is no crisis at the border ask Trump and the GQP what they did to solve the so called border crisis that Trump mishandled for 4 years and Biden is now cleaning it up.
You are such an ignoramus which party supports guns without control is it not the GQP or are you blind to see that Biden and the Democrats want to toughen and control gun laws to prevent the daily reoccurrence that happens because Republicans love Guns more than their neighbours it is obvious you don't know what is going on but just go to conspiracy websites to read and vomit nonsense.Go and learn[/s].
I no get time to reply that trash.... So

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:44am On Apr 15, 2021
Teaser4:
I no get time to reply that trash.... So
Same here nigga.
The Middle finger goes to this trash and the earlier trash you mentioned me for.
You are as trashy as your post which is senseless by the way

tongue

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Nicerazor(m): 2:21am On Apr 15, 2021
Hope Talibans won’t leverage on troops withdrawal to cause more havocs despite peace talks with the Afghan government?
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Ibeanukovic(m): 3:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Ellixlimswag:
Omo yahooboys.. this lie don cast o���
Baba forget!
Men don change format!
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by charlesucheh(m): 4:25am On Apr 15, 2021
Empiree:
it is not too late. You can volunteer your friends and family to go to afghanistan and keep fighting
Are you An American?

Bia Nwokem! Mind ya self!!!!

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by shugabasbn: 5:26am On Apr 15, 2021
GeneralPula:
Afghanistan's proud security and defense forces are fully capable of defending its people and country, which they have been doing all along, and for which the Afghan nation will forever remain grateful," Ghani said on Twitter.

It weak me as well. Why the war in the first instance? America just went to bully the Afghanistan.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by drnoel: 5:27am On Apr 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Trump has been vindicated

No he has not
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by descarado: 5:35am On Apr 15, 2021
descartes400:
This was Trump initiation. Trump had negotiated the troops coming home 1st of May with an executive order which president Biden has now repealed with his own executive order shifting the date to 11th of September
I'm surprised they are making it Biden's initiative when Trump has done all the ground work since last yr undecided

Not only Afghanistan.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by 27Pushing30: 5:40am On Apr 15, 2021
Lol @ 81m . Delusional

Na why to produce valid ID before voting dey make the 81m party vex
AmazonTopaz:

Trump is the worst President America ever had in the modern era and 81 million Americans sent him packing.
Biden is a 100% better than Buhari and Trump who are practically the same.
Leave us to enjoy Biden we love him now face your front
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by hansomb: 5:48am On Apr 15, 2021
America never learns from history. from Korea war, to Cuba crises to Vietnam war , Iraq first and 2nd war and now Afghanistan. Nobody no matter how powerful has monopoly towards war, it's a two way thing. kill and be killed. You only go to war when your absolute existence to life is been threatened.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by lordsharks(m): 5:49am On Apr 15, 2021
heendrix:

Borno is Nigeria while Afghanistan is not America. Can't happen unless the war is over
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by TemmyT002(m): 6:12am On Apr 15, 2021
Imagine the number of lives wasted over there.
Imagine the trauma and the number of wounded.
A wasted venture.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Blackdisciple(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2021
Let them go it's enough.

Those Armies have families and love ones too, since Afghan needs to take responsibility for herself, let them leave Afghan because any country that needs help will have to work with who ever came to help.

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by mrnelsono(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2021
that's a great wonderful move. kudos to the begining of peace ☮️.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by OyinO: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2021
Okortor:
U r myopic because my God is effective. It's you that has been decieved. I hope it's not too late for u.
Get sense

I'm immune to insults. I have got you upset with hard concrete facts. Let your God go and deliver Leah Sharibu whom she believed in.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by lekki1444: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2021
I guess the cocaine and heroine market is no longer lucrative. lets leave the poppy fields of afghanistan alone and look for other resources grin
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by jaxxy(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I can 100% bet that you don't know the meaning of leftist if you did you will not call me a leftist because I am not one.
Stop using words you know nothing about to sound woke when you are not.I asked a question what has Trump delivered for the average American I am waiting grin

Seems u don’t know who ure talking to. I’ve had that argument about what Trump has done on a different thread with u b4 and I won’t be repeating myself. It’s ur usual route of argument. I didn’t reply that question intentionally.
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2021
jaxxy:

Seems u don’t know who ure talking to. I’ve had that argument about what Trump has done on a different thread with u b4 and I won’t be repeating myself. It’s ur usual route of argument. I didn’t reply that question intentionally.
Mr man I remember you I always did and you never told me what Trump has done and neither did I make it known to you that I was a leftist you must be hallucinating and you have nothing of importance to say if you did you would have said something
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by Lapinski: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
#hoteljobs
I base in ph servicing over 3 hotels with my boys. Those it worth sending someone over?
Re: 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan by lekki1444: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2021
FA13:
His suit and shoe at the Arlington cemetery are just somehow.

That suit and shoe can feed your family for a whole year lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bidden On Afghanistan: Five More Years Of US Presence Won't Change Anything / Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos) / Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.