Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Top Agricultural Universities In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top Agricultural Universities In Nigeria (245 Views)

15 Best Engineering Universities In Ontario / SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS / Do You Know You Can Make A Lot Of Cash Form Agricultural Produce. I Will Show Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Agricultural Universities In Nigeria by Jitefarms: 3:33am On Apr 15, 2021
You probably like the things of the farm like myself and want a career in agriculture in Nigeria. You’re just at the right place as we have decided to make a list of the best agricultural universities in Nigeria.

There are lots of universities in Nigeria that are into agriculture and most of these universities also admit students into other faculties. The icing here is that these universities are known for their excellent methods of disseminating agricultural knowledge to students.

Agriculture is a five year course in Nigeria and it’s got different departments such as;

Agricultural Economics and Extension services
Animal Science
Crop science
Fisheries
Forestry and Wildlife
Soil science
So you can pick any of the departments you want. I’m currently studying Agricultural economics and extension services in the University of Benin. Unfortunately my school isn’t among the list of the best agricultural universities in Nigeria.

These educational institutions are ranked by webometrics so you have nothing to worry about. The following universities are the best agricultural universities in Nigeria.

Convenant University in Ota, Ogun state.
Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile-ife, Osun state.
University of Ibadan in Ibadan, Oyo state.
University of Lagos in Yaba, Lagos state.
University of Illorin in Illorin, Kwara state.
University of Agriculture Abeokuta in Abeokuta, Ogun state.
Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria, Kaduna state.

See the full list @ https://jitefarms.com

(1) (Reply)

Ponmo Business / In Need Of Beef, Goat Meat, Tilapia And Cooker / How To Make Cheese Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.