Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn (29733 Views)

Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) / Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute / Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by FBIBOT(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
officialfysh:
Who else experienced ERROR 502 BAD GATEWAY
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by DappaD: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Only God’s Kingdom can fix the earth’s environmental problems. Human efforts are futile.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mutemenot:
shocked where's righteousnes89?
untop person wife
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by moneyissweet(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
E no go reach Nigeria,we are wonderfully and naturally covered.

Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by SocialEngineer: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Is that why the Nigerian meteorology service forecast heavy rainfall for Nigeria this year?
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by SarkinYarki: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hahahahah
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Felabrity: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
More climate change
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by onuman: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Wow. Exactly the nightmare I had last night for nearly 30 minutes.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by techmo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rate of flooding keeps increasing yearly.. I pity people at flood prone areas
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
If it’s white, it’s a lie.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Reference(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lagos, Port Harcourt, Uyo and other coastal cities will simply cease to exist. Good thing our archives are domiciled further north on higher grounds.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by keeper303: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
officialfysh:
Who else experienced ERROR 502
BAD GATEWAY

I did too.

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by frizakengineeri: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
The water is free to come our papa has started the ark project already ��
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Dannyozs(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Thank you for sharing this info here. I urge everyone to try and get some insight on global warming. You don't even need rooted scientific knowledge on this.

It's a very interesting, quite controversial discuss yet raises concerns that cannot be ignored. Its scary and fascinating how much our activities affect the survival of all life forms here and Earth being our only home.

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by merits(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Climate change is a ticking time bomb that will destroy this world like the days of Noah
Who will now build the ark to convey the obedient children of God? The way it happens during the Noah time.i laugh in capital letter.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by hansomb: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
The ice reminds me of Die Another Day.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by babtoundey(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Noah Flood season two... Lord have mercy
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by preshyusufu: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
GOD IS IN CONTROL

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by merits(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
frizakengineeri:
The water is free to come our papa has started the ark project already ��
Which papa and what location?so that I can run there when the time comes I don't wanna miss the cruise. grin
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Deasegun19(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
i thought it was water scarcity, now it is water overflow. mad ppl. never again will I be put to fear like I was during that scamdemic.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by 2shaw: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Flooded vehicles on copart loading
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by merits(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
moneyissweet:
E no go reach Nigeria,we are wonderfully and naturally covered.
By what? Fake prophecy.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by yinkbell: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
onuman:
Wow. Exactly the nightmare I had last night for nearly 30 minutes.
How does the dream go? I had a dream similar to this information.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Righteousness2(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
There is Nothing any Nation , Technology or Government will do about the Climate.

There is time for everything. Right now the Earth, is reacting and Quaking to the Soon arrival of JESUS Christ...

Don't let any person or government confuse you..

The answer to all this is For all to be solid in Christ. That's the way to be Saved

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by ikorodureporta: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Afterall na water cover everywhere in the beginning...
We go together!
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by sheddyboy01(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Even if it happens, it would contain itself or we contain it

Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by SolarEdge: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
This guys haf come again o

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by dljbd1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
The water in my compound recently ran dry. I think this is a positive news for us.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Babyboyforeal(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
officialfysh:
Who else experienced ERROR 502 BAD GATEWAY
I did
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by viklegend(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Finally Enugu people will soon have water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. / Thread For Facts.... / Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.