Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market (2698 Views)

All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network / Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? / How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by LegalRambles(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2021
I will not say more than two sentences

Xiaomi lacks a spare parts

Xiaomi has software issues that an average Nigerian can't deal with.

Thank you new suggestions are welcomed

1 Like

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by iseoluwanimi: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Lol... i hardly see any engaging activity from this xiaomi

Even social pages follow ups 0

May be they don't like Nigerian audience angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Boboswae(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Dude aren't you tired?
Don't you have a life outside of trolling xiaomi?
all these trash topics doesn't dispute the fact that xiaomi is the bigger company both in revenue, Brand name recognition.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by abatically(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2021
LegalRambles:
I will not say more than two sentences

Xiaomi lacks a spare parts

Xiaomi has software issues that an average Nigerian can't deal with.

Thank you new suggestions are welcomed

Don't sleep on it. At the moment trassion still has the largest market share in Nigeria but with the rate xiaomi is gaining grounds, I won't be surprised if they later take the market from trassion. Tecno and infinix are doing very well by doing aggressive marketing, using celebrities as ambassadors and empowering nigerians, sponsoring events, and actually having physical offices in Nigeria. That's a very good move. The moment xiaomi start doing this then it's game over because xiaomi definitely have better phones. Once xiaomi start making phones specifically for the african market they trassion will be kicked out. It's only a matter of time.

14 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by strangest(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tecno, itel and infinix are unknown brand in China..... xiaomi is worldwide...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Sunkyphil(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
transition people at work una just wan spoil xiaomi market but una plan no go work

6 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by skywalker240(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Illegal baby pon the replay jigI jigi, heavy heavy redmi nai go kill you .. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by sunshineV(f): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
bro u are loosing relevance. dis thread fit no reach page 2

5 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by edoairways: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Boboswae:
Dude aren't you tired?
all these trash topics doesn't dispute the fact that xiaomi is the bigger company both in revenue, Brand name recognition.
Let's face the fact and reality on ground, LegalRambles is right to a large extent. Up till now, it is still difficult to see spare parts of Xiaomi countrywide however you have to agree that their products are durable. My dear is Xiaomi setting up their office here in Nigeria then charge outrageous prices like Oppo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by steric58(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
edoairways:

Let's face the fact and reality on ground, LegalRambles is right to a large extent. Up till now, it is still difficult to see spare parts of Xiaomi countrywide however you have to agree that their products are durable. My dear is Xiaomi setting up their office here in Nigeria then charge outrageous prices like Oppo.
na phone wey dey spoil within 3 months (transsion) na em you need spare part for my poco f1 I bought since 2018 is still doing great with no drop in performance whatsoever and I never change mouth piece or screen for once lol omo tecno Don condition people to think its normal for phones to develop fault with 3 month, reminds me of a dude that bought Camon 16 after the long day, he placed the phone beside him on bed before day break the screen of the flagship Don break just because baba sleep on top am while I can't even can't the number of time my phone Don fall or I sleeping on it, the verdict is Nigeria deserves better you can't keep producing shit*ttty phones with redicolus price tags and OEM camera with oversaturated pictures. Nigerians are waking up. A quality product will speak for it self even without any marketing.

21 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by edoairways: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
steric58:
na phone wey dey spoil within 3 months (transsion) na em you need spare part for my poco f1 I bought since 2018 is still doing great with no drop in performance whatsoever and I never change mouth piece or screen for once lol omo tecno Don condition people to think its normal for phones to develop fault with 3 month, reminds me of a dude that bought Canom 16 after the long day, he placed the phone beside him on be before day break the screen of the flagship Don break just because baba sleep on top am while I can't even can't the number of time my phone Don fall or I sleeping on it, the verdict is Nigeria deserves better you can't keep producing shit*ttty phones with redicolus price tags and OEM camera with oversaturated pictures. Nigerians are waking up. A quality product will speak for it self even without any marketing.
Of course they deserve better but Xiaomi has refuse to have their branch here in Nigeria. Even if they had, no enough coverage and enlightenment. Any Xiaomi representative can pm for me market their products in other cities

2 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
All TRASHION Marketeers shout up and down,when they don't have anything to shout about is that Xiaomi lacks spare parts..

Carlcare is everywhere..

Na phone wey dey spoil up and down that needs spare parts shop at every corner..

Am on my third Xiaomi and am yet to repair ANYTHING..

The ones I have given out after years of using them are still going strong..

8 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by edoairways: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
steric58:
na phone wey dey spoil within 3 months (transsion) na em you need spare part for my poco f1 I bought since 2018 is still doing great with no drop in performance whatsoever and I never change mouth piece or screen for once lol omo tecno Don condition people to think its normal for phones to develop fault with 3 month, reminds me of a dude that bought Canom 16 after the long day, he placed the phone beside him on be before day break the screen of the flagship Don break just because baba sleep on top am while I can't even can't the number of time my phone Don fall or I sleeping on it, the verdict is Nigeria deserves better you can't keep producing shit*ttty phones with redicolus price tags and OEM camera with oversaturated pictures. Nigerians are waking up. A quality product will speak for it self even without any marketing.
This is where enlightenment is needed because Nairaland forum alone will not do the job.
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Bestchild: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
steric58:
shey na me neva sleep on top phone before? Lol, why e neva break? abeg make up a better story.
Enter xiaomi discussion thread now, you'd see ppl complaining of one fault or the other, you're here typing something else

3 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Randerl: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
G.

1 Like

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by steric58(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bestchild:
shey na me neva sleep on top phone before? Lol, why e neva break? abeg make up a better story.
Enter xiaomi discussion thread now, you'd see ppl complaining of one fault or the other, you're here typing something else
I no get any word for you either you believe me or not na you sabi that one I have nothing to gain I'm not transsion marketer or xiaomi fan boy I'm just stating my opinion, if a brand is good, the product go market it self.

7 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2021

Every phone has its target market
xiaomi aims at mid range and flagship

transsion aims at mid range budget and flagship but some I'll educated cretins after using transsion budget phones have come out to label a whole company trash......signing out
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by chocoboi: 6:10am On Apr 16, 2021
steric58:

I always say these, before buying any phone I always have these things in mind

Phone Spec
Camera quality
Battery life✓
Repair center
Spare part.

Most especially the spare part. You that are saying your pocolee f1 has lasted you for years and has not spoil yet, maybe it's because you are carefully handling your phone well for it not to spoil probably because you can't find the spare part because it's an unknown phone, and even if it has a spare part you might not be able to afford it because of the cost.

I bought a brand new Android phone with warranty, it's an unknown phone just like yours. When I had issue with the touchpad, I took it to where I bought it with the receipt, I was told that the spare part is not in the market even if I go to IKEJA. That was how I made up my mind in buying phones that has no name, spare parts bcuz of it's cheapness. I rather spend on expensive phones that has spare parts and name. Abeg....
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Ammaizingemmy: 6:49am On Apr 16, 2021
steric58:

See... It depends on how you handle your phone, me wey don dey use my Tecno spark 3pro for a year and some months nko, make I come burst your brain, no be say the phone na new one, them don use the phone before them dash me and the phone still looks neat like new one, na him I still dey use.

I no fit count how many times the phone done fall from my hand when I dey press for where I dey sit down dey sleep yet no fault.
So brodaman no dey talk wetin no dey dictionary, your pocolee f1 last you so as my Tecno strong spark 3 pro for that matter abegiiii... Leave matter for Mathias...
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by steric58(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

See... It depends on how you handle your phone, me wey don dey use my Tecno spark 3pro for a year and some months nko, make I come burst your brain, no be say the phone na new one, them don use the phone before them dash me and the phone still looks neat like new one, na him I still dey use.

I no fit count how many times the phone done fall from my hand when I dey press for where I dey sit down dey sleep yet no fault.
So brodaman no dey talk wetin no dey dictionary, your pocolee f1 last you so as my Tecno strong spark 3 pro for that matter abegiiii... Leave matter for Mathias...
enjoy your phone brother man grin

1 Like

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by OlofofoAdugbo1: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2021

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Nwaotu10(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Na over hype kill Xiaomi.

#Nokia forever
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by skywalker240(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

Every phone has its target market
xiaomi aims at mid range and flagship

transsion aims at mid range budget and flagship but some I'll educated cretins after using transsion budget phones have come out to label a whole company trash......signing out
Transsion makes flagship phones?

1 Define flagship

2 Give an example of a flagship phone from Transsion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Freelancerx: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

Tell him o
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by bamiDee1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Can Xiaomi phone be used in the USA/Canada?
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
skywalker240:

Transsion makes flagship phones?

1 Define flagship

2 Give an example of a flagship phone from Transsion.

i get what you mean cause transsion phones dont break 200k but the camon 16 premier and the zero 8 are flagships......signing out
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by skywalker240(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

i get what you mean cause transsion phones dont break 200k but the camon 16 premier and the zero 8 are flagships......signing out
You my freind, dont know what is called flagship.

Transsion dont make flagship phones. what they do is make eye catching feature packed midranger and sell them for prices of flagships phones.

Oh and the G90T used in both the Camon 16 premier and Zero 8 is a midrange chipset.

4 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Freelancerx: 1:07am On Apr 17, 2021
skywalker240:

You my freind, dont know what is called flagship.

Transsion dont make flagship phones. what they do is make eye catching feature packed midranger and sell them for prices of flagships phones.

Oh and the G90T used in both the Camon 16 premier and Zero 8 is a midrange chipset.
apparently you dont kmow what flagship means "flagship noun [C] (BEST PRODUCT)
the best or most important product, idea, building, etc. that an organization owns or produces" every mobile phone brand has flagship devices.
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by skywalker240(m): 1:46am On Apr 17, 2021
Freelancerx:
apparently you dont kmow what flagship means "flagship noun [C] (BEST PRODUCT)
the best or most important product, idea, building, etc. that an organization owns or produces" every mobile phone brand has flagship devices.
Answer this question, what range of chipset does the both mentioned transsion devices comes with? After you answer the question then we can all agree that youre a tech illiterate as we presumed. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Theanyanwu: 1:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Boboswae:
Dude aren't you tired?
I think this question should be directed to those that were awake all day and night on any thread relating to Transsion. Don't act like you don't know this.
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Theanyanwu: 1:53am On Apr 17, 2021
strangest:
Tecno, itel and infinix are unknown brand in China..... xiaomi is worldwide...
Tecno is a known brand in African too.
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Theanyanwu: 1:56am On Apr 17, 2021
edoairways:

Of course they deserve better but Xiaomi has refuse to have their branch here in Nigeria. Even if they had, no enough coverage and enlightenment. Any Xiaomi representative can pm for me market their products in other cities
If Xiaomi needs to gain ground, they need better penetration strategy, if which they don't have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Kendrick Lamar "Dumb Phone" Is Sold Out! / Tim Cook: Apple’s New CEO Is The Most Powerful Gay Man In the World / Has Droid Vpn Stopped Connecting On Mtn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.