Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,229 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Can't Believe It, Bellingham Is Too Good To Be 17 - Pep Guardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can't Believe It, Bellingham Is Too Good To Be 17 - Pep Guardiola (581 Views)

UCL: Ancelotti Becomes Most Successful Manager Ahead Of Guardiola, Mourinho / I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. / Neymar’s Astonishing Instagram Earnings Revealed - You Won't Believe It (See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe It, Bellingham Is Too Good To Be 17 - Pep Guardiola by OfficialDlh(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola is still in shock at how good Borussia Dortmund star Jude Bellingham is.

The Champions League clash between Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund was a fantastic and mouth-watering one with Guardiola not just watching City's potential signing Erling Haaland but also blown away with the performance of 17-year-old Jude Bellingham.

The Borussia Dortmund star became the youngest English player to score in the Champions League following his goal against City in the second leg of the tie.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/04/i-cant-believe-it-bellingham-is-too.html

(1) (Reply)

Messi Paid By Whatsapp To Publish Video Call With His Family / "No Messi No Barca" Barcelona Fans Have Reacted On The Exit Of Messi / 7 Chelsea Players With The Most Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.