Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 (22671 Views)

NCC To Telecom Operators: All SIMs not linked To NIN Must Be Blocked Today / Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action / Can New SIMS Receive SMS Without Registering ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by gbemishile: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
GLO,shey una hear
if Dem born una well,make una dey tell me stories if I come ur outlets o re-register my sim
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by hedonido: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
How many of their Fulani herdsmen, Fulani bandits and kidnappers, and Boko Haram terrorists have this so-called NIN? How many of them even have bvn? Yet they operate freely and the idiotic government is even encouraging them.

It is ordinary law abiding and peaceful Nigerians that you're disturbing with rubbish.

1 Like

Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by LikeAking: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
This guy no smart at all.

1 Like

Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by LikeAking: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
seunayantokun:

The terrorists won't do that. They only want to use your vital information to deal with you if you oppose them. You no read INEC talk say im no go use am for voters registration but go use birth certificates when we know say birth registration for Nigeria na scam. They are never bent towards anything good but evil.

Use NIN so we know who are voting and/ or being voted for;

Use NIN so that people can vote anywhere in the country;

Use NIN so we can deal with underage voting which some over there are addicted to;

Use NIN so we can do mobile voting, e-voting, voting by mail, etc;

Use NIN so we can deal with electoral violence and unnecessary bloodshed - security agencies will have less work to do when everyone doesn't go out to queue up or cause mayhem;

Use NIN so we can deal with financial crimes;

Use NIN so we can have correct intelligence on everyone killing and kidnapping and other terrorists. In fact, with NIN properly utilised, someone like Pantami won't have a hiding place, no matter how hard they try.

NIN cant solve any problem.

The problem of this world is the government.

No let them deceive u.

1 Like

Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by LikeAking: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by alphaNomega: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
David Hundeyin is good at what he does.
I suppose his latest investigative journalism brought about this change.
Please when you're calling proper human beings, don't mention that Arrow
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by Superboss: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Useless government with its unfortunate supporters.
You closed the border thereby subjecting ur citizens to untold hardship, and that was not enough.
Suspended registration of new SIM cards.
I pity the nincompoops that still support the policies of the lifeless one.
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by DAVE5(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
rainmoredays:
You guys should stop giving this dude cheap popularity.

Giving him cheap popularity?

He is an idiot, pantami block sim registration, I’m sure he hailed him to be very good at his job, pantami came under fire and unblock sim registration, the dolt came to spill rubbish that “anything to move the country forward”

He doesn’t even know where he stands anymore because those idiots in power keep doing and undoing themselves leaving their minions confused but still hard pressed to continue being zombies
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by seunayantokun(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
LikeAking:

NIN cant solve any problem.

The problem of this world is the government.

No let them deceive u.

Yes, it can't solve a lot of problems but some, especially where and when vital information is needed to make certain key decisions. We have seen it work in other parts of the world.

And like you said, the problem of Nigeria is the government of Nigeria. Then, who set up the government? How did we come to the point that evil people are occupying government positions? Do we want to get out of it or live with it? God will never change it if we have decided to sleep with it. We speak to and follow HIM but confront the giant.
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by IamRandy: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
David Hundeyin is good at what he does.
I suppose his latest investigative journalism brought about this change.

That guy is very good!

1 Like

Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by snowball11(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Minister of terrorism and banditry! undecided
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by shedy03(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
after all this security this, security that I still can't comprehend why this NIN can't be synchronized with our voters card so that you can vote anywhere, online and true voters verified for election purposes....

May God help this country!
For where!
They know the implications and disadvantages of doing that when it comes to election ojoro.
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by Fatherkennel794(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
after all this security this, security that I still can't comprehend why this NIN can't be synchronized with our voters card so that you can vote anywhere, online and true voters verified for election purposes....

May God help this country!

They won't dare to synchronize the NIN with our voters card, cos synchronizing NIN with voters card will curb rigging

anything that will prevent rigging is not allowed as long as Nigeria is still corrupt doomed

1 Like

Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by Fahdiga(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
jamiudinho:
as long as kanu is still working around freely let pantami be
Walking around
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by LikeAking: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
seunayantokun:

Yes, it can't solve a lot of problems but some, especially where and when vital information is needed to make certain key decisions. We have seen it work in other parts of the world.

And like you said, the problem of Nigeria is the government of Nigeria. Then, who set up the government? How did we come to the point that evil people are occupying government positions? Do we want to get out of it or live with it? God will never change it if we have decided to sleep with it. We speak to and follow HIM but confront the giant.

Do u know the meaning of organised crime.

All these things dont work.

The USA for eg still has very high murder rates despite thier top notch security.

If the people are bad all these efforts are a big waste.

1 Like

Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100825382:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we are after.

Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.
Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

True that.

When you are long gone. So my father said and he is in his 60s, I am in my 30s, waiting for that country to be great, from National Id, to bvn to nin to voters card, where in other nations, it’s just one identification no. They do different ones in Nigeria just to loot and loot and loot.
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by zinodizt: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
You still nova get sense.
post=100825382:

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

True that.
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100825382:

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

True that.

When you are long gone. So my father said and he is in his 60s, I am in my 30s, waiting for that country to be great, from National Id, to bvn to nin to voters card, where in other nations, it’s just one identification no. They do different ones in Nigeria just to loot and loot and loot. We don Dey our land of bright dreams, una fit stil Dey dream, my kids can pick up their passport and travel round the world without visa. Even Ghana can go to South Africa, Georgia, Jamaica, they can apply for e visa to Turkey etc visa free, Nigeria passport, never.. very stupid politicians with followers like you, who dream stupid dreams and their kids studied here with us enjoying lavishly, you struggling. Better get out of that country, try Canada or any better nation. Stop dreaming foolish dream, even your darling DADDY came to rest well with us in London, even Ghana president can’t do such, when will prime minister of england go to Nigeria to rest, or American president go to Russia to rest, foolish dreamer. Dream Well, we are living the life with ought to live as Nigerians over here.. foolish leaders

2 Likes

Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by seunayantokun(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
LikeAking:

The USA for eg still has very high murder rates despite thier top notch security.

They work my brother. If they didn't, would everyone like to copy them or travel to their country. In Europe, crime is everywhere but the rule of law makes their societies better. They always have challenges which they fight every day. Wouldn't you be happy to live in Nigeria as if you were in US, UK, Germany, France, etc. They have had to deal with monsters in government too. But if you sit down and continue to say, 'enh....no perfect person...enh no perfect country', you won't make progress and your life will be made sorrowfully sorrowful before you very eyes by the terrorists tagged political leaders in Nigeria. The saddening deal is the unborn generation is already the target of the pauperisation, dehumanisation and sub-humanisation agenda of the terrorists. We need to care about that, bro.

More importantly, to echo your view, here is no time or place on this planet when and where people will ever be good. Forget it. That is why no human effort will ever get you to heaven when you finally leave this place if you refuse God's own Provision, Jesus Christ, in and through Whom you receive forgiveness for your evils, destruction of your records of evils, removal of the eternal consequence of your evils, ability to discontinue your life of evil, grace to be godly, and finally blissful eternity with God.
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by MrTee28(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100825382:

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

True that.
sharap you mouth
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by jamiudinho(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Walking around
moving around
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by Akande123: 5:50am On Apr 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Useless Government and Clueless Pantami..
Always behaving archaic and tyranny! If not for some responsible, responsive and proactive Citizens that took the matter to Court and got an injunction to force these lots to allow for normalcy.
We need clear minded visionary youths to take up leadership roles and not these present Mofos.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

For real? Please share a link to that. Those sensible citizens deserve real commendation.
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:11am On Apr 16, 2021
following
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by Seniorwriter(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2021
Akande123:

For real? Please share a link to that. Those sensible citizens deserve real commendation.

No need for that...it just goes to show that as citizens we have to be legally proactive to make sure leaders know we have the majority and should be accountable to. More so any negative policy can be stopped with a legal and competent process.
The idea and process that stopped that clueless pantami was spear headed by Esc Ubanni haven served the law suite to the Ministry other important institutions like NCC was also served a copy 'nough said how I wish the EndSars was EndbadGovernment and it was willed and excited with effective protests backed by some influential international bodies before the street protest proper much would have been achieved!
We need young visionary leaders with empathy to take up all leadership positions to take Nigeria from this doldrums of insecurities, poverty and allow us as citizens enjoy true Democratic Rule of Law and order.

@Seniorwriter
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by Odire: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2021
How much be new Sim?
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by sagieramos(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2021
LikeAking:

In other words, only God's kingdom is the solution to the world's problem
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by Etesam(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
paulolee:
make I keep money to buy like 10 sims...
Why so many?
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by joyousever(f): 4:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Exactly my point. He don dey shiver small small. E never sheee shomething yet. [Ng . He thinks he can impose orders to ovet 300 million citizens like he runs his household. quote author=pickatyou1 post=100825536]After being accused of terrorism. Him eye com open [/quote]
Re: FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19 by joyousever(f): 4:54am On Apr 17, 2021
Exactly. He has started shaking ' small small".
seborrhic:
You extended deadline for NIN to May but has brought forward new SIM registration to April.
Guess all the exposures in the social media about his past,his love for Osama and all the other bigotry statements he uttered has made him nervous and anxious to do away with all the bad press.
Nigerians have adapted as they always do,to not having opportunity to get new Sims

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno’s Camon Man-city Edition Hits Nigerian Market / Do You Still Use 2go ? / Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.