Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

White Texas Students Set Up ‘slave Trade’ In Snapchat Group Get Disciplined - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / White Texas Students Set Up ‘slave Trade’ In Snapchat Group Get Disciplined (3524 Views)

Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi / How To Protect Your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat Accounts / Why Snapchat May Not Survive Beyond 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Texas Students Set Up ‘slave Trade’ In Snapchat Group Get Disciplined by neyohh: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
jesmond3945:
they do, even more than Africans. Look at lebanon now a failed state but they don't suffer racism like Africans. I want to school you that racism is not by how your country is developed. It is a belief system.

A belief system that minimises the more you prove them otherwise.

So if your country is developed, you get more privilege's eg Singapore.. check their passport and what europoids say about them compared to Africans.

Infact after several interactions with oyinbo, i realized they hate blacks because of black American gangster culture and give a pass to Africans as poverty stricken people,unfortunately Nigerians in Nigeria are hell bent on becoming like black Americans, so I'd expect more hatred

2 Likes

Re: White Texas Students Set Up ‘slave Trade’ In Snapchat Group Get Disciplined by jesmond3945: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
neyohh:

A belief system that minimises the more you prove them otherwise.

So if your country is developed, you get more privilege's eg Singapore.. check their passport and what europoids say about them compared to Africans.

Infact after several interactions with oyinbo, i realized they hate blacks because of black American gangster culture and give a pass to Africans as poverty stricken people,unfortunately Nigerians in Nigeria are hell bent on becoming like black Americans, so I'd expect more hatred
Not true. The average whiteman sees himself superior to other races. They teach their kids this even from cradle. Their is nothing you can do about it, if you like let your country be a g8, you always be a second class citizen of the world.

If you talk of inter government respect I agree with you with all my heart. The ease of travel and opportunities, I agree with you. But relationship on a personal level capital no. I have a lot of Asians as friends. They suffer microagression
on a daily basis but not as much as Africans.
One thing I would say is africa is in the bottom of the food chain and hated by all races because of what you mentioned about development.

2 Likes

Re: White Texas Students Set Up ‘slave Trade’ In Snapchat Group Get Disciplined by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Watch Django movie and pick some tips from there, africans dont sell their children to the Whites, the Whites pick them up with horse whips when they feel like taking your child, but we should blame our leaders for not developing this country since we've gained independence since, the blacks subjects themselves into slavery just to survive the hands of the black

My friend , leave movies. It was called slave TRADE for a reason. Your ancestor slave dealers made a FORTUNE out of selling their kith and kin. The richest Africans then were the slave sealers. Have you heard of Mama Tinubu ?

1 Like

Re: White Texas Students Set Up ‘slave Trade’ In Snapchat Group Get Disciplined by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
jesmond3945:
they do, even more than Africans. Look at lebanon now a failed state but they don't suffer racism like Africans. I want to school you that racism is not by how your country is developed. It is a belief system.

Is Nigeria not a failed state ?

The Lebanese own big chains of businesses worldwide while Africans migrate to places just to earn a living . Big difference

1 Like

Re: White Texas Students Set Up ‘slave Trade’ In Snapchat Group Get Disciplined by neyohh: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
jesmond3945:

Not true. The average whiteman sees himself superior to other races. They teach their kids this even from cradle. Their is nothing you can do about it, if you like let your country be a g8, you always be a second class citizen of the world.

If you talk of inter government respect I agree with you with all my heart. The ease of travel and opportunities, I agree with you. But relationship on a personal level capital no. I have a lot of Asians as friends. They suffer microagression
on a daily basis but not as much as Africans.
One thing I would say is africa is in the bottom of the food chain and hated by all races because of what you mentioned about development.

Agreed 100 percent. You not dressing it up

1 Like

Re: White Texas Students Set Up ‘slave Trade’ In Snapchat Group Get Disciplined by jesmond3945: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Is Nigeria not a failed state ?

The Lebanese own big chains of businesses worldwide while Africans migrate to places just to earn a living . Big difference
mention the chain of lebanese businesses while I mention africans, are you ready?

1 Like

Re: White Texas Students Set Up ‘slave Trade’ In Snapchat Group Get Disciplined by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
jesmond3945:
mention the chain of lebanese businesses while I mention africans, are you ready?

Most of you go abroad to hustle . Many Lebanese come into a country with cash flow to inject into the system

1 Like

Re: White Texas Students Set Up ‘slave Trade’ In Snapchat Group Get Disciplined by jesmond3945: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Most of you go abroad to hustle . Many Lebanese come into a country with cash flow to inject into the system
loool oh you mean the ceo of renault? If not for france and our corrupt leaders who worship white skin, what is lebanon? Is it an animal?

1 Like

Re: White Texas Students Set Up ‘slave Trade’ In Snapchat Group Get Disciplined by generationz(f): 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
jesmond3945:

Did you see where I said "make themselves, fully indispensable?" If you are travelling in droves (Asians) to the west, it means you are still dependent on them and not as indispensable as you think. How many westerners are scattered round the world compared to Asians and Africans? When westerens travel abroad (including thrsshy white men going to Thailand and Philippines for sex) they are treated like kings.

Secondly, the whole world is racist against blacks. Even black people dislike their darker skinned brothers. Dark-skinned black women are considered the ugliest. Asians are racist against blacks. They are colorist against their dark skinned brothers. Even the Indians who drink from that damned river they throw dead bodies into are colorists grin

1 Like

Re: White Texas Students Set Up ‘slave Trade’ In Snapchat Group Get Disciplined by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2021
jesmond3945:
loool oh you mean the ceo of renault? If not for france and our corrupt leaders who worship white skin, what is lebanon? Is it an animal?

You know it ain't just about Renault. Didn't even know the Renault part till now. But then you are adding to my point.
Those Lebanese come to a country with money and add to the economy by opening up large businesses and employing locals all over the world , that will give them respect than immigrants that just want to hustle. No country needs the latter group, not even Nigeria respected Ghana and sent her people packing then.

Who sent you to have corrupt leaders then ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro / Latest Ntel 1000tb Cheats Hot!!! Like!!!! Fire!!!! / Root All Android And Update Step By Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.