Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Where Is My Lady? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Is My Lady? (565 Views)

My Lady My Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is My Lady? by coolcenty: 2:32am On Apr 16, 2021
Hi ladies
I'm a male, from eastern part of the country but reside in Warri. 36 years of age, slim, average complexion and AA geno. i am calm and easy going, i am a teacher and a graphic designer

i need a presentable and understanding lady who is ready for a serious relationship. she should be 30yrs or less. i am not particular of location but around edo/delta or the south would be more convenient. you can contact or whatsapp me on O8I47691345

please am serious and hope to meet someone serious as well. thankyou
Re: Where Is My Lady? by duduade: 2:43am On Apr 16, 2021
coolcenty:

Hi ladies
I'm a male, from eastern part of the country but reside in Warri. 36 years of age, slim, average complexion and AA geno. i am calm and easy going, i am a teacher and a graphic designer

i need a presentable and understanding lady who is ready for a serious relationship. she should be 30yrs or less. i am not particular of location but around edo/delta or the south would be more convenient. you can contact or whatsapp me on O8I47691345

Go to a proper matching dating site not all these I never chop girls roaming on this site.. Except you too are just looking for girls to be wasting your data on via WhatsApp calls and videos.. Abi facetiming
Re: Where Is My Lady? by johnkey: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2021
trust me your lady is currently riding a big gbola where she went for hook-up last night
Re: Where Is My Lady? by Duplexxx: 6:59am On Apr 16, 2021
That guy ahead of me is right

Every body here seem invisible weather na ghost you're chatting with you don't know

You can not see their foto talkless their face

Go to dating site i think you will find one not here
Re: Where Is My Lady? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2021
There's this friend of mine who is searching but the issue is that she's a nurse

1 Like

Re: Where Is My Lady? by Jeon(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2021
[s]
coolcenty:

Hi ladies

[/s]

we are not interested.
Re: Where Is My Lady? by CsRockefeller(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
There's this friend of mine who is searching but the issue is that she's a nurse

Hi, I'm interested.
Re: Where Is My Lady? by coolcenty: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

we are not interested.

Oga, I didn't post it for men.
Re: Where Is My Lady? by Jeon(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
coolcenty:

we are not interested .
Re: Where Is My Lady? by coolcenty: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Still looking for her o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is My Lady? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2022
Kaycshine's

Babe,check your inbox.

(1) (Reply)

So,who Wants To Be My Friend? / Need Someone To Talk To? / For The Ladies (and Some Men Too)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.