Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Netizens Criticize Simi’s ‘yummy Mummy’ Outfit And Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Netizens Criticize Simi’s ‘yummy Mummy’ Outfit And Photos (316 Views)

The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! / Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir / See shocking videos and photos of roads in Ijebu Ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netizens Criticize Simi’s ‘yummy Mummy’ Outfit And Photos by DotmanCeo(m): 5:46am On Apr 16, 2021
THAT’S WHY THEIR HEARTS E DEY BEAT LIKE DUDUKE DU DU KE…
Nigerian sonorous singer, Simi has sparked controversy on social media following the photos she posted on Instagram.

The duduke singer took to Instagram to drop some sizzling, sultry photos of herself. In the photos, the young mother of one can be seen baring her cleavage as she opens her jacket, revealing her black bralette. Pouring fuel to the already burning photos, she captioned the post:

“if you don’t like me, you’re bad vibes”

See Photos

https://dotunsblog.net/netizens-criticize-simis-yummy-mummy-outfit-and-photos/

Re: Netizens Criticize Simi’s ‘yummy Mummy’ Outfit And Photos by Enoch07: 6:06am On Apr 16, 2021
I'm still searching for the problem with her dressing.

1 Like

Re: Netizens Criticize Simi’s ‘yummy Mummy’ Outfit And Photos by inumidun2010(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2021
This Girl Na classic example of WORLDLY CHURCH GIRL... To bring her back to CHURCH COMPLETELY go hard small... Na God fit do that

1 Like

Re: Netizens Criticize Simi’s ‘yummy Mummy’ Outfit And Photos by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:07am On Apr 16, 2021
Went to ikotun to swap phone, I was given nokia c3 n it worked perfectly at the spot. Was told they want to package it for me. When I got home I pressed the phone and FUFU came out. Went back n was told the guy that sold me the phone died 2weeks ago �and I was looking at the guy o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grammarly Premium For Free / Top 5 Nollywood Movies To Enjoy On Netflix This Week / Yoruba Nation: Tinubu, Gbaja, Akande, APC Governors Disagree With Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.