Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine (2394 Views)

Scientists Say They Can Cut HIV Out Of Cells Using Crispr Gene-editing Technolog / Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real / Painful Periods With Blood Clots: Painful Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2021
Dr. Kate Clancy, a University of Illinois associate professor, said that she'd heard people had experienced changes in their menstruation since getting vaccinated

Her tweet prompted other women to share changes to their own periods

Several reported that they were bleeding more heavily and for longer than they had before getting the vaccine

A few said they began menstruating in the middle of their cycles, days or weeks before they were supposed to

Experts aren't sure why some women might see changes to their periods, and so far there is not enough data to know whether it is connected to the vaccine

A small study this year found that some participants saw changes to their menstruation after contracting the virus

Meanwhile, in the US, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has its own Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.

According to Health, experts aren't sure why some women might see changes to their periods, and so far there is not enough data to know.

Infectious disease expert Amesh A. Adalja, MD, senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in Maryland, suggested that any additional pain may just be related to normal vaccine pain.

Others suggested stress might be a factor.

'There is no biologic mechanism that would account for [the] disruption of the menstrual cycle following receipt of the COVID-19 vaccine,' Mark Turrentine, MD, professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Baylor College of Medicine in Texas, said.

On Facebook, a global support group for long COVID sufferers with more than 22,000 female members is host to scores of discussions about a sudden lack of periods, and concerns about fertility.

One poll of more than 100 members with long COVID found 80 per cent reported their periods had changed since being infected with COVID.

As for the vaccine, women are more likely to report worse side effects after receiving them then men are, CDC data reveals.

In February, officials looked at nearly 7,000 reactions reported to the agency's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

They found that nearly 80 percent of the reactions were reported by women, making them four times more likely to report a side effect than men.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9446907/Some-women-report-heavier-painful-PERIODS-getting-COVID-19-vaccine.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2021
Reports

1 Share

Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by SarkinYarki: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2021
They are all Genetically modified
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Franzinni: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2021
Hehe you donminit!!!

Unah never jam, vaccine that you don't know what is inside you run from death to meet slow death.

When the real agenda of covid surface ... It won't only be face mask they will force humans to wear.

Shebi nah period. You will be ok.

Haha the men go soon begin see period too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2021
Sterilization...cool
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2021
Notice how they have no antibody tests? That's by design so we all get the vaccine. Of course the Media won't call out the fact that an antibody test is needed to see if the vaccine works.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2021
You should watch this before it gets deleted

agree, also in 3-5 years many people will notice that they can't produce children anymore

1 Like

Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2021
#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY

The only industry in the world that bears no liability for injuries or deaths resulting from their products, are vaccine makers.

First established in 1986 with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, and reinforced by the PREP Act, vaccine makers cannot be sued, even if they are shown to be negligent.

The covid-vaccine makers are allowed to create a one-size-fits-all product, with no testing on sub-populations (i.e. people with specific health conditions), and yet they are unwilling to accept any responsibility for any adverse events or deaths their products cause.

If a company is not willing to stand behind their product as safe, especially one they rushed to market and skipped animal trials on, I am not willing to take a chance on their product.

No liability. No trust.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Matheusmartin: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2021
SarkinYarki:
They are all Genetically modified
Who is genetically modified??..

The vaccine or the women??.
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2021
THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES

The four major companies who are making these covid vaccines are/have either:

Never brought a vaccine to market before covid (Moderna and Johnson & Johnson).

Are serial felons (Pfizer, and Astra Zeneca).

Are both (Johnson & Johnson).

Moderna had been trying to "Modernize our RNA" (thus the company name)--for years, but had never successfully brought ANY product to market--how nice for them to get a major cash infusion from the government to keep trying.

In fact, all major vaccine makers (save Moderna) have paid out tens of billions of dollars in damages for other products they brought to market when they knew those products would cause injuries and death--see Vioxx, Bextra, Celebrex, Thalidomide, and Opioids as a few examples.

If drug companies willfully choose to put harmful products in the market, when they can be sued, why would we trust any product where they have NO liability?
In case it hasn't sunk in, let me reiterate...3 of the 4 covid vaccine makers have been sued for products they brought to market even though they knew injuries and deaths would result.

Johnson & Johnson has lost major lawsuits in 1995, 1996, 2001, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2019
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/johnson-johnson-why-trust-vaccine/

(For what it's worth, J&J's vaccine also contains tissues from aborted fetal cells, perhaps a topic for another discussion)

Pfizer has the distinction of the biggest criminal payout in history. They have lost so many lawsuits it's hard to count. You can check out their rap sheet here.

https://www.mp-22.com/vax

Maybe that's why they are demanding that countries where they don't have liability protection put up collateral to cover vaccine-injury lawsuits.

Astra Zeneca has similarly lost so many lawsuits it's hard to count. Here's one. Here's another...you get the point. And in case you missed it, the company had their covid vaccine suspended in at least 18 countries over concerns of blood clots,

https://www.businessinsider.com/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-countries-suspend-denmark-thailand-batch-blood-clots-2021-3?op=1

and they completely botched their meeting with the FDA with numbers from their study that didn't match. https://thehighwire.com/videos/astrazeneca-vaccine-falls-from-grace/

Oh, and apparently J&J (whose vaccine is approved for "Emergency Use" in the US) and Astrazenca (whose vaccine is not approved for "Emergency Use" in the US), had a little mix up in their ingredients...in 15 million doses.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/johnson-johnson-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-ingredient-mix-up/

Let me reiterate this point:

Given the free pass from liability, and the checkered past of these companies, why would we assume that all their vaccines are safe and made completely above board?
Where else in life would we trust someone with that kind of reputation?

To me that makes as much sense as expecting a remorseless, abusive, unfaithful lover to become a different person because a judge said deep down they are a good person.

No. I don't trust them.

No liability. No trust.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2021
THERE IS NO DATA TO SUGGEST SAFETY OR EFFICACY REGARDING

Anyone younger than age 18 or older than age 55

Pregnant or lactating mothers

Auto-immune conditions

Immunocompromised individuals

No data on transmission of covid

No data on preventing mortality from covid

No data on duration of protection from covid

Hard to believe right?

In case you think I'm making this up, or want to see the actual documents sent to the FDA by Pfizer and Moderna for their Emergency Use Authorization, you can check out this

https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download or this

respectively. https://www.fda.gov/media/144434/download

The data gaps can be found starting with page 46 and 48 respectively.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2021
NO LONG-TERM SAFETY TESTING

Obviously, with products that have only been on the market a few months, we have no long-term safety data.

In other words, we have no idea what this product will do in the body months or years from now--for ANY population.

Given all the risks above (risks that ALL pharmaceutical products have), would it not be prudent to wait to see if the worst-case scenarios have indeed been avoided?

Would it not make sense to want to fill those pesky "data gaps" before we try to give this to every man, woman, and child on the planet?

Well...that would make sense, but to have that data, they need to test it on people, which leads me to my next point...
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2021
THE VACCINES DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION OR INFECTION

Wait, what?

Aren't these vaccines supposed to be what we've been waiting for to "go back to normal"?

Nope.

Why do you think we're getting all these conflicting messages about needing to practice social distancing and wear masks AFTER we get a vaccine?

The reason is because these vaccines were never designed to stop transmission OR infection.
If you don't believe me, I refer you again to the papers submitted to the FDA I linked to above.

The primary endpoint (what the vaccines are meant to accomplish) is to lower your symptoms.

Sounds like just about every other drug on the market right?

That's it...lowering your symptoms is the big payoff we've been waiting for.

Does that seem completely pointless to anyone but me?

It can't stop us from spreading the virus.

It can't stop the virus from infecting us once we have it.

To get the vaccine is to accept all the risk of these experimental products and the best it might do is lower symptoms?

Heck, there are plenty of other things I can do to lower my symptoms that don't involve taking what appears to be a really risky product.

Now for the next logical question:

If we're worried about asymptomatic spreaders, would the vaccine not make it more likely that we are creating asymptomatic spread?
If it indeed reduces symptoms, anyone who gets it might not even know they are sick and thus they are more likely to spread the virus, right?

For what it's worth, I've heard many people say the side effects of the vaccine (especially the second dose) are worse than catching covid.

I can't make sense of that either.

Take the risk.

Get no protection.

Suffer through the vaccine side-effects.

Keep wearing your mask and social distancing...

And continue to be able to spread the virus.
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2021
THE OVERALL DEATH RATE FROM COVID

According to the CDC's own numbers, covid has a 99.74% survival rate.

Why would I take a risk on a product, that doesn't stop infection or transmission, to help me overcome a cold that has a .26% chance of killing me--actually in my age range is has about a .1% chance of killing me (and .01% chance of killing my kids), but let's not split hairs here.

With a bar (death rate) that low, we will be in lockdown every year...i.e. forever.

But wait, what about the 500,000 plus deaths, that's alarming right?

I'm glad you asked.
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2021
THE BLOATED COVID DEATH NUMBERS

Something smells really funny about this one.

Never before in the history of death certificates has our own government changed how deaths are reported.

Why now, are we reporting everyone who dies with covid in their body, as having died of covid, rather than the co-morbidities that actually took their life?

Until covid, all coronaviruses (common colds) were never listed as the primary cause of death when someone died of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, auto-immune conditions, or any other major co-morbidity.

The disease was listed as the cause of death, and a confounding factor like flu or pneumonia was listed on a separate line.

To bloat the number even more, both the W.H.O. and the C.D.C. changed their guidelines such that those who are suspected or probable (but were never confirmed) of having died of covid, are also included in the death numbers.

Seriously?

If we are going to do that then should we not go back and change the numbers of all past cold and flu seasons so we can compare apples to apples when it comes to death rates?

According to the CDCs own numbers

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

(scroll down to the section "Comorbidities and other conditions"wink only 6% of the deaths being attributed to covid are instances where covid seems to be the only issue at hand.

In other words, reduce the death numbers you see on the news by 94% and you have what is likely the real numbers of deaths from just covid.

Even if the former CDC director is correct and covid-19 was a lab-enhanced virus (see Reason #14 below), a .26% death rate is still in line with the viral death rate that circles the planet ever
year.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/covid-origin-controversy-reignited/

Then there's this Fauci guy.

I'd really love to trust him, but besides the fact that he hasn't treated one covid patient...you should probably know...
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2021
FAUCI AND SIX OTHERS AT NIAID OWN PATENTS IN THE MODERNA VACCINE

Thanks to the Bayh-Dole Act, government workers are allowed to file patents on any research they do using tax payer funding.

Tony Fauci owns over 1,000 patents (see this video for more details),

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/truth-rfk-jr-naomi-wolf-constitutional-rights/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=26b5c090-223d-4d5d-9526-e0f692535e8c

including patents being used on the Moderna vaccine...which he approved government funding for.

In fact, the NIH (which NIAID is part of) claims joint ownership of Moderna's vaccine.

Does anyone else see this as a MAJOR conflict of interest, or criminal even?

I say criminal because there's also this pesky problem that makes me even more distrustful of Fauci, NIAD, and the NIH in general.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2021
THE VIRUS CONTINUES TO MUTATE

Not only does the virus (like all viruses) continue to mutate, but according to world-renowned vaccine developer Geert Vanden Bossche (who you'll meet below if you don't know him) it's mutating about every 10 hours.

How in the world are we going to keep creating vaccines to keep up with that level of mutation?

We're not.

Might that also explain why fully vaccinated people are continuing to catch covid?

Why, given that natural immunity has never ultimately failed humanity, do we suddenly not trust it?

Why, if I ask questions like the above, or post links like what you find above, will my thoughts be deleted from all major social media platforms?

That brings me to the next troubling problem I have with these vaccines.
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 12:46am On Apr 17, 2021
Fp
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by bluefilm: 12:53am On Apr 17, 2021
Charleys:
#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY

The only industry in the world that bears no liability for injuries or deaths resulting from their products, are vaccine makers.

First established in 1986 with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, and reinforced by the PREP Act, vaccine makers cannot be sued, even if they are shown to be negligent.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13402337_tmpphppgto8i_jpege1302cf4dafa747c90c90206f269c9e7

The covid-vaccine makers are allowed to create a one-size-fits-all product, with no testing on sub-populations (i.e. people with specific health conditions), and yet they are unwilling to accept any responsibility for any adverse events or deaths their products cause.

If a company is not willing to stand behind their product as safe, especially one they rushed to market and skipped animal trials on, I am not willing to take a chance on their product.

No liability. No trust.

The irony of the whole sordid affair...
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by dam4sam: 1:18am On Apr 17, 2021
Charleys:
THE VACCINES DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION OR INFECTION

Wait, what?

Aren't these vaccines supposed to be what we've been waiting for to "go back to normal"?

Nope.

Why do you think we're getting all these conflicting messages about needing to practice social distancing and wear masks AFTER we get a vaccine?

The reason is because these vaccines were never designed to stop transmission OR infection.
If you don't believe me, I refer you again to the papers submitted to the FDA I linked to above.

The primary endpoint (what the vaccines are meant to accomplish) is to lower your symptoms.

Sounds like just about every other drug on the market right?

That's it...lowering your symptoms is the big payoff we've been waiting for.

Does that seem completely pointless to anyone but me?

It can't stop us from spreading the virus.

It can't stop the virus from infecting us once we have it.

To get the vaccine is to accept all the risk of these experimental products and the best it might do is lower symptoms?

Heck, there are plenty of other things I can do to lower my symptoms that don't involve taking what appears to be a really risky product.

Now for the next logical question:

If we're worried about asymptomatic spreaders, would the vaccine not make it more likely that we are creating asymptomatic spread?
If it indeed reduces symptoms, anyone who gets it might not even know they are sick and thus they are more likely to spread the virus, right?

For what it's worth, I've heard many people say the side effects of the vaccine (especially the second dose) are worse than catching covid.

I can't make sense of that either.

Take the risk.

Get no protection.

Suffer through the vaccine side-effects.

Keep wearing your mask and social distancing...

And continue to be able to spread the virus.

What OPTION will YOU proffer for the World at thi s point in time, if we agree with you (anyone) and NOT take the Vaccine?
Let us hear your suggestion.

In my own opinion, l think the Vaccine is just a "Devil's Alternative".
If we take it, we might not die when we get infected (reduces the effect of the symptoms) or not even get diseased.
If we dont take it, we might also get infected and possibly like many, many, will die, just like many are still dying right now.

Until we see a better alternative, it stands to logic that we take our chance.

BTW: To equate Covid-19 and its symptoms/Death rate with Common Cold, is really not fair.
Common Cold never killed 500,000 supposedly healthy people in less than one year, in a single country, before.
Common Cold never infect somebody and killed them in the most horrible manner (suffocation) within four or five days, in such large numbers, like Covid-19 does.
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 1:29am On Apr 17, 2021
dam4sam:

What OPTION will YOU proffer for the World at thi s point in time, if we agree with you (anyone) and NOT take the Vaccine?

If we take it, we might not die when we get infected (reduces the effect of the symptoms) or not even get diseased.
If we dont take it, we might also get infected and possibly like many, many, will die, just like many are still dying right now.

THE WORLD’S LEADING VACCINOLOGIST IS SOUNDING THE ALARM…

Here is what may be the biggest reason this covid vaccine doesn’t make sense to me.

When someone who is very pro-vaccine, who has spent his entire professional career overseeing the development of vaccines, is shouting from the mountaintops that we have a major problem, I think the man should be heard.

In case you missed it, and in case you care to watch it, here is Geert Vanden Bossche, explaining:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZxiNxYLpc&t=2128s

Why the covid vaccine may be putting so much pressure on the virus that we are accelerating it’s ability to mutate and become more deadly.

Why the covid vaccines may be creating vaccine-resistant viruses (similar to anti-biotic resistant bacteria).

Why, because of previous problems with Antibody Dependent Enhancement, we may be looking at a mass casualty event in the next few months/years.

If you want to see/read about a second, and longer, interview with Vanden Bossche, where he was asked some tough questions, you can check this out.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/interview-rob-verkerk-vanden-bossche-mass-covid-vaccinations/

If half of what he says comes true, these vaccines could be the worst invention of all time.

If you don’t like his science, take it up with him.

I’m just the messenger.

But I can also speak to covid personally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 1:31am On Apr 17, 2021
dam4sam:

BTW: To equate Covid-19 and its symptoms/Death rate with Common Cold, is really not fair.
Common Cold never killed 500,000 supposedly healthy people in less than one year, in a single country, before.
Common Cold never infect somebody and killed them in the most horrible manner (suffocation) within four or five days, in such large numbers, like Covid-19 does.

The flu kills people every year, Google it. Just like malaria kills more people every year.
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 1:01am On Apr 18, 2021
Nice
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 6:54am On May 04, 2021
Most of the vaccines brought to the country are expired.

Here is WHO telling African countries to use expired vaccines

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56848551
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 10:59am On May 12, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 11:13am On May 14, 2021
Why push a vaccine for the old variant if there is a new variant that should be resistant to the vaccine?
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 11:15am On May 14, 2021
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 9:53am On May 23, 2021
References won't see this to update.
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 9:59am On May 23, 2021
If the World Health Organization tells you to take an expired Vaccine, then know that there's something going on that you don't know about. How do we know the ones brought to Nigeria isn't also expired? These countries received the vaccine before us. But the point here is that WHO wants you to take something that's expired. (Repeat the last sentence again)
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 10:02am On May 23, 2021
The state of Georgia is cutting the sentences of convicts in half if they get the mRNA shot. If coronavirus is such an obvious killer, why offer so many freebies, prizes, and incentives for the shot?

https://www.thesun.ie/news/7027915/lower-sentences-covid-vaccination-incentive-georgia
Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by Charleys: 10:09am On May 23, 2021
Imagine giving a 12 year old a DNA altering Vaccine

Re: Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine by malcom1X: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2021
Twitter suspended the INVENTOR of mRNA technology for saying that vaccinated persons could shed the spike protein.

One of the pioneers of mRNA technology - Luigi Warren's Twitter account, has been suspended for now.

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/mrna-technology-pioneer-says-covid-19-vaccinated-people-can-shed-spike-protein-twitter-says-delete-this-1809062-2021-05-31

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys / Ebo-lie? Shock Claim From Ghanaian Nurse / Help: Throat Pain For A Week Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.