Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,347 members, 7,850,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Black Camaru Cries As He Narrates His Journey Before Rising To Stardom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Camaru Cries As He Narrates His Journey Before Rising To Stardom (347 Views)

Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift / Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others / Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Camaru Cries As He Narrates His Journey Before Rising To Stardom by FutureDecisions: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Instagram Comedians, Black Camaru, and Emini Oba narrate their journey to stardom, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEgaMhzghOc

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNuj2R-jRwg/?igshid=1to2j4cfszpji

Lalasticlala

Re: Black Camaru Cries As He Narrates His Journey Before Rising To Stardom by Bornsinner7: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Black Camaru Cries As He Narrates His Journey Before Rising To Stardom by Xuuu: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Truly, he wizkid do not post about other people picture anyhow

His popularity tripled when he posted that

Congrats to him.

Everyone has their own their to shine..

Don't stop hustling nice

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Hail Lady Who Is Reportedly One Of The First Pilots To Land A Plane At / “I Asked The Love Of My Life To Marry Me” – Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Announces Being / Work Permit For Hairdressers In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.