Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,124 members, 7,856,496 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ascended Master Saint Germain Speaks On Meat Eating - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ascended Master Saint Germain Speaks On Meat Eating (893 Views)

Ascended Master Saint Germain Speaks On The Electronic Body And Liquid Light / Ascended Master Saint Germain Explains The Meaning Of Satan And Evil / Church Gives N1M To Man Who Sleeps On Meat Seller's Table In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ascended Master Saint Germain Speaks On Meat Eating by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
On the place of each appeared what looked like an individual meat loaf, but when we tasted it, there was no meat in it.

''This loaf,'' Saint Germain explained, ''contains a combination of substance not yet known upon Earth. You see, there is a definite reason why We never eat meat, and why human beings should not eat it either. This is because the atoms of which it is composed are the condensation into the substance of this world of mankind's own vicious thoughts and feelings of the past.

"Animals were not in existence upon this planet during the first two Golden Ages. They only began to appear after humanity had generated the discord that followed those first two periods.

The First Creation, described in Genesis, referred to these two Golden Ages, and they were described as 'very good.' Then the mist arose, and the so-called fall of man came about by the attention of the intellect becoming focused upon the appetites of the body, through the feeling.

"Thus the outer mind became more and more enmeshed in the world of things, and hence forgot the Source and Powerhouse of its Being, which is the 'Mighty I AM Presence.' The Plan of Completeness, or Divine Way of Life, was lost sight of, and more and more discord has continued to creep into the feeling of humanity ever since.

"As long as human beings insist on killing animals, they will never be able to break the vicious habits within their own feeling by which they have bound themselves; for they are constantly destroying their own bodies and shutting out the finer mental impulses. The Love of mankind for domestic animals is raising and purifying some of that past creation and releasing that stream of Life into a more harmonious phase of existence.

As humanity becomes more harmonious and pure, all animals will disappear from the Earth. Even the weeds and blight upon plant life will be removed, and the Earth once again return to her Pristine Purity described as the Garden of Eden-meaning obedience to the Divine Wisdom.
Re: Ascended Master Saint Germain Speaks On Meat Eating by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
"The great harm of meat-eating is that the flesh of the animal records the feeling of fear it experiences when killed.
The animal has an emotional body, and the vibration of fear recorded previous to and at the moment of death qualifies the flesh - and that quality is absorbed by the emotional body of the human being who eats it. 

It also causes a certain substance to condense into the brain which dulls the intellect and prevents the finer impulses from flowing into it from the 'Mighty I AM Presence'.

"This substance even an Ascended Master will not interfere with because the individual does these things of his own free will.

Fear, in its many subtle phases, is the predominant feeling within mankind today, and it is the wide-open door through which the sinister force holds its control in the personality and does its destructive work.

The teaching that it is necessary to eat meat in order to obtain strength is vicious and entirely untrue; for the elephant, one of the strongest creatures on our Earth, is a non-meat-eating animal.

"The idea that serums made from animals can produce health and perfection or protection against disease in a clean child's body or that of an adult is another consciously directed activity of the sinister force in this world. 

It breaks down the health and resistance in the race, that the destructive feeling may hold sway and destroy the ideals of mankind.
The medical profession has been unknowingly made a cat's-paw for this destruction, under the guise of science. 

It is only because of the persistent stubbornness in the sense appetites, which are feeling in the human body, that the race keeps using its marvelous mental capacity and the wonderful Pure Energy from the 'Mighty I AM Presence' to create more and more destruction.

"When human beings will spend the same amount of time and energy studying Perfection and the wonderful Miracles of Creation that face us everywhere as they now do in gratifying the physical appetites and whims of the personal self, they too will produce the same Miracles the Ascended Masters are able to do. However, before fifty years are past, mankind will look back upon the meat-eating habit of today as we now look upon cannibalism.

"There are several things that leave a substance in the brain which must be cleared away if the Full Perfection from the 'Mighty I AM Presence' is to be released through the personal consciousness. These are, in the order of their importance: narcotics, alcohol, meat, tobacco, excess sugar, salt, and strong coffee.
Re: Ascended Master Saint Germain Speaks On Meat Eating by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
"Now we come to the remedy for these things, for I will never point your attention to any consideration of imperfection without showing you the Way to transcend it and replace it by Perfection brought about harmoniously.

I want you to realize always that whatever needs to be changed in the physical experience-if you will call your 'Mighty I AM Presence' into action through your mind and body, the result will always be produced without suffering or discord of any kind.

"The Way of Perfection, which is the Activity of the 'I AM Presence,' never demands of the personal self anything but the letting go of its chains, its discords, its limitations and its sufferings; and this change is always brought about harmoniously and through Divine Love.

"The way to purify the brain and body structure, if the personality has been putting these substances into the physical body in the past, is to call to your 'Mighty I AM Presence' to pour through your mind and body Its Violet Consuming Flame, using the following Affirmation:

'Mighty I AM Presence'! Blaze through me Thy Consuming Flame of Divine Love. Take this desire out of me; annihilate its cause and effect, past, presentand future, and replace it by the Fullness of Yourself, Your Perfect Satisfaction, and hold Your Full Dominion here forever!

"This same Affirmation can be used for another with the same miraculous and permanent accomplishment. Then spend a few moments at least three times a day visualizing yourself standing within a pillar of Violet Flame-rushing from the feet to some distance above the head and extending for at least three feet on each side around the body.

Hold this picture as long as you can comfortably do so, and feel the Flame, which is the Purifying Power of Divine Love, penetrating every cell of your body. This dissolves all impure and unnecessary substances in the cells of the body, thus clearing and illumining the consciousness.

This is part of the Knowledge of the Sacred Fire which has only been taught in the Retreats of the Great White Brotherhood throughout the centuries. It is the way the Ascended Masters purify, heal, and harmonize mankind and the very Earth itself. 

It is the Power by which so-called miracles are performed. It can never have any other effect in either the brain, body or affairs but great ease, comfort, peace, and eternal good.
Re: Ascended Master Saint Germain Speaks On Meat Eating by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
"In my reference to the animal creation of this world, I wish you to understand that the birds were originally created by the Ascended Masters as messengers for the use of humanity. What destructive qualities they sometimes express are due to the radiation of discord from human beings.

As the New Age comes in, these qualities will disappear. Nature, and by that I mean the plant and mineral life of this Earth, is created and brought forth by the Great Cosmic Masters who design and direct the Creation of a planet at Cosmic Levels.

"Nature within herself is forever pure, and if humanity did not impose its own discord and impurity upon the very atmosphere in which plant life grows, there could not be poisonous weeds or plants in existence. There was a time upon this Earth when everything in Nature affected the minds and bodies of human beings harmoniously.

"Within Nature is a Self-purifying, Self-protecting Immortal Activity which tolerates only for a time man's vicious genius for destruction. Cataclysmic disaster is Her method of Self-defense, in returning to man that which he has imposed upon Her in the centuries past.

Thus, through Life after Life, man continually meets his own creation turned upon himself, until he builds his Universe according to the Pattern of Divine Perfection which is the True Expression of his own Divinity.

"Age after age Nature is continually throwing back upon man, through cataclysmic action, his own iniquity; and She is stronger than any opponent because She is the Direct Creation and Outpouring of the Ascended Masters. In this way, man's own discord destroys and buries himself, and Nature in Her Pristine Purity goes on serenely expressing Her Immortality.

Notice the many civilizations that have been built upon this Earth, and the fact that Nature has so completely obliterated all traces of man's work in them-until only in tradition and myth is there the faintest record of some of these activities.

"Man, if he has attained Wisdom, which is the constructive use of all knowledge, may have the perfect cooperation of Nature's gigantic forces, and through them make his accomplishments Immortal also.

He must stop the stupendous slaughter of animals for food and the business of raising them to kill."

(1) (Reply)

Divine Touch Global Crusade By Pastor Kumuyi / Dunsin Oyekan To Relive Pastor Adeboye’s Lekki 98 Revival / Why God Allow Adam And Eve To Err In The Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.