Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Need Help To Confirm The Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Help To Confirm The Job Interview (404 Views)

I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real / Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help To Confirm The Job Interview by Alaowerri8: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Good day guys I got a mail today for an interview at meritabode, please has anyone here had an interview with them before, font want to fall into scam. Please guys I need feedback ASAP.
The message is stated below:

Thank you for applying to the Front Desk Officer's position at Merit
Abode Nigeria Limited. We’ve reviewed your application materials
carefully, and we are excited to invite you to interview for the role!

Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Time: 10:00am

Venue: 1b Alfred Olaiya Street, Awuse Estate, Opebi Ikeja

Please come with at least 2 copies of your CV and credentials, and be
corporately dressed.
Re: Need Help To Confirm The Job Interview by EbukaHades10(m): 2:03am On Apr 17, 2021
According to google, Merit abode is a real estate company (meritabode. com)

1. Did u apply
2.Which role
3. Do u want to go for the interview.

Answer urself and know what to do from there
Re: Need Help To Confirm The Job Interview by Alaowerri8: 5:34am On Apr 19, 2021
Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Retail Security Officers Needed At Doluq Security (shomolu,lagos). / Female Accountant Needed / Telesales Executives Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.