Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Mmm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mmm (1143 Views)

May Measurement Month (MMM)- Know Your Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm by OldGods: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Mmm by BENRAZY(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Let me wait for the elders to come grin
Re: Mmm by BrainEya(m): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
(◔‿◔)

After this, I'm deactivating..

Where you not aware that sex bring forth additional being...

But the way they advertise abortion medics inside bus now is funny o..

E dey cure pile, staphylococcus, tuberculosis, freshen blood cell, flush bowel, internal heat, cure anything.
not for woman we get belle, 2 weeks, 3 month pregnan, e fit loose the bello..

Na then you'll hear Oga give me 3 for my neighbor (•‿•)
Re: Mmm by Roman3304(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Call me now on 09072971801
Re: Mmm by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
e don happen cheesygrin
Re: Mmm by BrainEya(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
OldGods:
you must be stupid
(◔‿◔) After this, I'm deactivating..
Thank you sir
Re: Mmm by Cholls(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
My brother go to Km 46 Lagos Ibadan Exp. Road
Re: Mmm by OldGods: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Cholls:
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Mmm by rockyh(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Cholls:
deeper life bible church
Re: Mmm by Cholls(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
OldGods:
thank you.
my brother you are welcome o jare
Re: Mmm by harmargedon: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
OldGods:
you must be stupid
u still dey curse person for your condition.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm by OldGods: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
rockyh:
deeper life bible church
he sent me address to a church?
Re: Mmm by harmargedon: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
OldGods:
which condition? Seems you're stupid too
I ain't the one asking for where to terminate a pregnancy. Maybe you don't know, it's illegal in this side of the country. There are questions adults don't bring online, well I guess we know who's stupid right now Mr stupid. oh wait!!! I have an address for ya. 21b ....

Re: Mmm by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 17, 2021
harmargedon:
I ain't the one asking for where to terminate a pregnancy. Maybe you don't know, it's illegal in this side of the country. There are questions adults don't bring online, well I guess we know who's stupid right now Mr stupid. oh wait!!! I have an address for ya. 21b ....
Leave the id.iot alone. He definitely needs to cool off in kirikiri so his empty dummy brain can be reset. Actually, he has been told he is a mumu many times for him to even complained in his first post. He mumu to the extend of getting himself in a mess...and then the demon behind his mumu brain is pushing him to get it messier. Lol. I wish to really meet him in real life so as to put real sense in him. This is how they put themselves in real trouble. Imagine what he is asking online. Even asking the contact of a doctor online. Lol. The guy mumu...no be small. Personally, I can never trust any careless idi.ot who terminates pregnancy unless the person is sober (even the ones that are sober....hmmmm...watch them very well...they are mostly bullies and some are wicked). Mehn! Person wan terminate pregnancy and he is so bold abusing and relying with aggression. There are many worse than Hitler around. His kind of person deserves no mercy. Honestly. When something terrible happens to him, people question God. This person is worse than Hitler ooo. Honestly, his mom messed up big time. This one should have been flushed so he doesnt exist at all. You want to remove life, and you are so bold to abuse like this cos you are an adult. So sad. Just leave him alone. Allow that demon land him well.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm by Joydan95: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2021
Cholls:
This address is familiar grin
Re: Mmm by Joydan95: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Leave the id.iot alone. He definitely needs to cool off in kirikiri so his empty dummy brain can be reset. Actually, he has been told he is a mumu many times for him to even complained in his first post. He mumu to the extend of getting himself in a mess...and then the demon behind his mumu brain is pushing him to get it messier. Lol. I wish to really meet him in real life so as to put real sense in him. This is how they put themselves in real trouble. Imagine what he is asking online. Even asking the contact of a doctor online. Lol. The guy mumu...no be small. Personally, I can never trust any careless idi.ot who terminates pregnancy unless the person is sober (even the ones that are sober....hmmmm...watch them very well...they are mostly bullies and some are wicked). Mehn! Person wan terminate pregnancy and he is so bold abusing and relying with aggression. There are many worse than Hitler around. His kind of person deserves no mercy. Honestly. When something terrible happens to him, people question God. This person is worse than Hitler ooo. Honestly, his mom messed up big time. This one should have been flushed so he doesnt exist at all. You want to remove life, and you are so bold to abuse like this cos you are an adult. So sad. Just leave him alone. Allow that demon land him well.
I tell you
Re: Mmm by OldGods: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

shut up. Remove which life? What do you know about life. Which kirikiri, be like you don't know a pregnancy can be removed if it's a danger to the woman legally. Fool commenting nonsense.
Re: Mmm by tosik(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
op when you know you can tolerate an insult,so why do u post this type of topics...you wanna kill an innocent baby...i think you need a deliverance...
Re: Mmm by OldGods: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
tosik:
op when you know you can tolerate an insult,so why do u post this type of topics...you wanna kill an innocent baby...i think you need a deliverance...
what is innocent baby. A sperm that is till fertilising egg is baby.. you need to go to school
Re: Mmm by seborrhic: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
OldGods:
shut up. Remove which life? What do you know about life. Which kirikiri, be like you don't know a pregnancy can be removed if it's a danger to the woman legally. Fool commenting nonsense.
The way you asked the question is wrong.
The only pregnancy that can be legally terminated is that that has 'spontanously aborted',aka miscarriage.
Anyother termination is criminal and no matter what cannot be artificially terminated because when sh it happens,the police would ask u and the Dr what evidence u had to make such a decision.
Take this advice:let her go and do a scan in a reputable diagnostic centre.I bet u nothing would be found wrong with the pregnancy,she is just making up stories.
However,if the fetus is already dead,which is very unlikely since she is not having any complaint,u can then confidently have her do a surgical,legally approved termination.
Anything else is risky for her,your own life because u are toying with a decision,which if taken and done wrongly,may change both of your lives forever
Re: Mmm by tosik(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
OldGods:
what is innocent baby. A sperm that is till fertilising egg is baby.. you need to go to school
u can come and enroll me na...abeg don't come and disturb us here with ya problem jawe
Re: Mmm by OldGods: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
seborrhic:

The way you asked the question is wrong.
The only pregnancy that can be legally terminated is that that has 'spontanously aborted',aka miscarriage.
Anyother termination is criminal and no matter what cannot be artificially terminated because when sh it happens,the police would ask u and the Dr what evidence u had to make such a decision.
Take this advice:let her go and do a scan in a reputable diagnostic centre.I bet u nothing would be found wrong with the pregnancy,she is just making up stories.
However,if the fetus is already dead,which is very unlikely since she is not having any complaint,u can then confidently have her do a surgical,legally approved termination.
Anything else is risky for her,your own life because u are toying with a decision,which if taken and done wrongly,may change both of your lives forever
my dear, all this are stories. I've already gotten what I need to know.

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gate Calls For The Withdrawal Of Covid-19 Vaccines. / Who Can Identify These Drugs / You'll Quit Smoking After Seeing These (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.