Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: (3731 Views)

Xbox one and series X/S games Buy 3 Assassin's creed games for 6k / ▶️⏳CHRISMAS SALES:- TV For Gamers. ❗️❗️❗️✔️ / Are You Looking For Latest PS3 & PS4 Games?? Load Your Favorite Game With US ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Married2Crypto(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
we have several PS3 & PS4 games in large collections.
Now available for all jailbroken consoles.
over 49 PS3 games & over 125 Ps4 clean pkg game files ready for installation or to be waybilled to you
. Call us today: 08072657599.
Instagram@gamekartel

We sell ps3 and ps4 PKG game files at a discounted rate, all loaded up onto an external hard drive and deliver to you directly..
& send to any location of your choosing.

All PS3 games available:
Pes 21 & 22
Fifa 19 & 20
GTA V
Mortal kombat Vs DC Universe
Mortal Kombat ultimate complete
Need for speed: Rivals
Blur
Infamous 2: second son
WWE Wrestling
NBA Basketball
Injustice: gods among us
Call of duty: Ghost
Call of duty: Advanced warfare
Tombraider
Metal solid gear: Ground zero
Far Cry 4
Need for speed: Rivals
Dead To Rights: Retribution
Army of Two: Devil's Cartel
Castlevenia
Resident Evil 6
Max Payne 3
Watch dog
Sniper elite 3
Sleeping dogs.
God of war 3
Drake Uncharted: Among thieves
Dead or alive 5 & Many more.

PS4 games available
A Way Out
A plague tale: Innocence
Assassins creed odyssey
Assassins creed syndicate
Assassins creed unity
Assassin creed Valhalla
Batman Arkham knight
Battlefield 5
Bioshock the collection
Bloodborne
Control
Crash bandicoot 4
Cyberpunk 2077
Call Of Duty Black Ops 3
Devil May cry 5
Detroit Become Human
Dying light: the following Enhanced edition
Detroit Become Human
Death stranding
Days Gone
Evil within 2
Fallout 4
Far Cry 5
Far Cry New dawn
Far cry Primal
FIFA 21
Pes 21
NBA 2k20
WWE 2k20
GTA V
God Eater 3
Greedfall
Ghost of Tsushima
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
God of war 4
Gran Turismo Sport
Gravity rush 2
Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice
Hitman 1 & 2
Horizon Zero Down Complete Edition
Immortals Fenyx rising
Injustice 2: Legendary Edition
Just Cause 4 Complete Edition
Judgement
La Noire
The Last Of Us Part I & II
Mad Max
Mafia 3
Metal Gear Solid: Definive Edition
Metro Exodus
Monster Hunter World Iceborne
Middle Earth: Shadow of War
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate
Monster hunter world
Mortal Kombat: XL
Murdered Soul Suspect
Need for speed: Heat
Need For Speed: Payback
Nioh 2
Persona 5
Rayman legends
Resident evil 6
Resident evil 7
Rachet and clank
Red Dead Redemption 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Sackboy Adventure
Shadow of the Colossus
Sniper elite 4
Shenmue 3
Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
Styx 2: Shards of Darkness
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contract
Sonic forces
Spider-Man miles morales
Sekiro Shadow Die Twice
Tekken 7
The Surge 2
The Witcher 3
Titanfall 2
UFC 4
Uncharted Trilogy collection
Uncharted 4 thief end
Uncharted Lost Legacy
Until dawn
Watch Dogs 2
Watch Dogs Legion
World War Z
Wolfenstein 2: the new colossus
Wolfenstein Youngblood
Zombie Army Dead War4 & Many more.
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Married2Crypto(m): 3:28am On Apr 22, 2021
still available
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by ichidodo: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2021
Married2Crypto:
still available
The thing is the tech on Ps3 is very old and obsolete or will very soon be obsolete...So spending 45k in this Buhari economy on a 12 year old electrical appliance is so f**ked up...The best deal I could offer you is 27K, no need for waybill cuz I reside in Kuje.
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Married2Crypto(m): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2021
ichidodo:
The thing is the tech on Ps3 is very old and obsolete or will very soon be obsolete...So spending 45k in this Buhari economy on a 12 year old electrical appliance is so f**ked up...The best deal I could offer you is 27K, no need for waybill cuz I reside in Kuje.
your price no reach..I wait patiently for better offers. gamehouses and barbing saloons need am pass home users.
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by ichidodo: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2021
Married2Crypto:
your price no reach..I wait patiently for better offers. gamehouses and barbing saloons need am pass home users.
Game houses that are upgrading to Ps4 to stay in business or closing shop all over the place due to low patronage heck most are even selling their sh"t with a plethora of games for far less than 45k,it's best you sell it off quickly enough so it's obsolescence doesn't catch up with your expectations as new technology at cheap rates flood the market,leaving consumers with so much choice...That is when even 20k would be considered too much on a 12 or 13 or 14 or 15 year old electrical appliance that have seen too much use and can pack up anytime...Look at the case study of PS2. My offer is reasonable enough as you can use the money for a lot of things to help yourself because sooner or later that console won't be worth much any more..
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Onyeka90210(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
ichidodo:
Game houses that are upgrading to Ps4 to stay in business or closing shop all over the place due to low patronage heck most are even selling their sh"t with a plethora of games for far less than 45k,it's best you sell it off quickly enough so it's obsolescence doesn't catch up with your expectations as new technology at cheap rates flood the market,leaving consumers with so much choice...That is when even 20k would be considered too much on a 12 or 13 or 14 or 15 year old electrical appliance that have seen too much use and can pack up anytime...Look at the case study of PS2. My offer is reasonable enough as you can use the money for a lot of things to help yourself because sooner or later that console won't be worth much any more..
Omo, if you want to low-ball, low-ball, it's allowed, but downgrading someone's market just so he accepts your offer is not cool man. 27k, nawa oh, When O.P no be crackhead, how he go accept.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by ichidodo: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Omo, if you want to low-ball, low-ball, it's allowed, but downgrading someone's market just so he accepts your offer is not cool man. 27k, nawa oh, When O.P no be crackhead, how he go accept.
That no be lowballing na just exposition to prospective ps3 sellers and buyers ...If him ready to sell,him go sell am as the price dey nearly to buy xbox one that thing go gather dust for him cupboard till e turn to scrap...I don clear am Wetin go happen in the nearest future for ps3..Make e put reasonable price before that him ps3 turn to Wetin Ps2 don turn to nowadays...
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Realteeyee123(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
ichidodo:
That no be lowballing na just exposition to prospective ps3 sellers and buyers ...If him ready to sell,him go sell am as the price dey nearly to buy xbox one that thing go gather dust for him cupboard till e turn to scrap...I don clear am Wetin go happen in the nearest future for ps3..Make e put reasonable price before that him ps3 turn to Wetin Ps2 don turn to nowadays...

I think you partially right but not 100% right, cause the ps3 price isn't reducing anytime soon all thanks to the stupid high prices of the ps4 and ps5 I wanted to buy a ps4 but it's price is so so high, so some people are opting for the ps3 , if the ps4 was say 100k or 120k with accessories and games not 170k or 200k used that they are selling it for now , then you would have a point cause no one would see a ps4 Slim for 100k and a ps3 for 45k and opt for the ps3 but the ps4 is a freaking 130k and above and it's also pretty old too I think it's upto 8yrs now so it's also pretty much getting old too. But seriously I think the market price of a ps3 Slim is between 30k to 40k now, while the ps3 fat is between 22k to 27k so I think op should review his price too
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Mattjnr(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Married2Crypto:
still available
How Much And Do You Work On Delivery On Payment
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by ichidodo: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Realteeyee123:

I think you partially right but not 100% right, cause the ps3 price isn't reducing anytime soon all thanks to the stupid high prices of the ps4 and ps5 I wanted to buy a ps4 but it's price is so so high, so some people are opting for the ps3 , if the ps4 was say 100k or 120k with accessories and games not 170k or 200k used that they are selling it for now , then you would have a point cause no one would see a ps4 Slim for 100k and a ps3 for 45k and opt for the ps3 but the ps4 is a freaking 130k and above and it's also pretty old too I think it's upto 8yrs now so it's also pretty much getting old too. But seriously I think the market price of a ps3 Slim is between 30k to 40k now, while the ps3 fat is between 22k to 27k so I think op should review his price too
You have to understand that obsolescence is the bane of electrical and electronic merchandise that's why manufacturers bring out new models every year, when you add the incidence of reduced utility of consoles as compared to laptops plus the fact that they are relatively cheaper than consoles...Never mind the sudden popularity of hand held devices e.g your phones, the power of their chips, software and games that almost compares with Ps3 games in terms of game play and graphics then It's safe to predict that the video game generation of ps 3 is yesterday's news...No matter the rogue activities of price scalpers in the console market...Op just want big bucks for his 12 year old device....And We feel 27k would do very nicely (even too nicely) for the merch..
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Onyeka90210(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
ichidodo:
Yeah, Wetin you talk actually make sense, but the fact be say everything go still depreciate, not immediately, but definitely, In my opinion, 45 is on the high side , and 27 is on the low side.
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Realteeyee123(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
ichidodo:
You have to understand that obsolescence is the bane of electrical and electronic merchandise that's why manufacturers bring out new models every year, when you add the incidence of reduced utility of consoles as compared to laptops plus the fact that they are relatively cheaper than consoles...Never mind the sudden popularity of hand held devices e.g your phones, the power of their chips, software and games that almost compares with Ps3 games in terms of game play and graphics then It's safe to predict that the video game generation of ps 3 is yesterday's news...No matter the rogue activities of price scalpers in the console market...Op just want big bucks for his 12 year old device....And We feel 27k would do very nicely (even too nicely) for the merch..

I understand you but I think no matter how popular handheld devices are consoles are not going away anytime soon though, but from your analysis what's a fair price of a Ps4 Slim
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Married2Crypto(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mattjnr:

How Much And Do You Work On Delivery On Payment
45k, where is your location
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by ichidodo: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Realteeyee123:

I understand you but I think no matter how popular handheld devices are consoles are not going away anytime soon though, but from your analysis what's a fair price of a Ps4 Slim
If we go along solely on Play Station merchandise there's the possibility of overpricing due it's popularity in Nigeria and sheer hype...But if you juxtapose it against other rival consoles offering the same gaming experience then you come close to it's true worth regardless of the activities of scalpers in the console market...To put it in a nutshell, the xbox one cost just 70 to 80k second hand therefore ps4 phat shouldn't be more than 105K compared to ps4 slim which offers the same power and graphics albeit has a smaller heat signature thus could last longer than ps4 phat, Slim shouldn't go past 120K....Ps4 pro which offers so much more goes for 150K brand new....
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Realteeyee123(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
ichidodo:
If we go along solely on Play Station merchandise there's the possibility of overpricing due it's popularity in Nigeria and sheer hype...But if you juxtapose it against other rival consoles offering the same gaming experience then you come close to it's true worth regardless of the activities of scalpers in the console market...To put it in a nutshell, the xbox one cost just 70 to 80k second hand therefore ps4 phat shouldn't be more than 105K compared to ps4 slim which offers the same power and graphics albeit has a smaller heat signature thus could last longer than ps4 phat, Slim shouldn't go past 120K....Ps4 pro which offers so much more goes for 150K brand new....

Exactly but the ps4 slim is like 150k or 160k while the ps4 pro goes for over 200k.
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by ichidodo: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2021
Realteeyee123:

Exactly but the ps4 slim is like 150k or 160k while the ps4 pro goes for over 200k.
Then it's time to find a new hobby...
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Realteeyee123(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
ichidodo:
Then it's time to find a new hobby...

Lol Gaming Is too expensive
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Oliveragha: 12:16am On Apr 24, 2021
I have a hacked ps3 for sale for 40k and a ps4 hacked consile console for 140k, i.also ve another os4 unhacked for online gamers for 115k with fifa 19 ma.location is suleja...08035336012
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Married2Crypto(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
still available
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Married2Crypto(m): 6:49am On May 08, 2021
Contact us today
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by captainking(m): 12:21am On May 23, 2021
ichidodo:
You have been making sense.. But I wanna see where to buy that ps4 pro brand new for 150k..i wanna buy It on the spot..
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by captainking(m): 12:22am On May 23, 2021
Gaming is an expensive hobby anywhere in the world..
I play online games and I know much I subscribe to my psn and data costs of playing or downloading games..
Heck.. Buying disks is even expansive.. But we do it for the love.
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by arazanbal: 9:18am On May 23, 2021
you are already a PS fan if not i would have recommend xbox and it gamepass service for you with 500 naira which is equivalent to 1$ u can subcribe dere gamepass service of 1$ for 3 months and play over 100games for free including PES 21 and FIFA 21. i come in peace bro

captainking:
Gaming is an expensive hobby anywhere in the world..
I play online games and I know much I subscribe to my psn and data costs of playing or downloading games..
Heck.. Buying disks is even expansive.. But we do it for the love.
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by captainking(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2021
arazanbal:
you are already a PS fan if not i would have recommend xbox and it gamepass service for you with 500 naira which is equivalent to 1$ u can subcribe dere gamepass service of 1$ for 3 months and play over 100games for free including PES 21 and FIFA 21. i come in peace bro

Thanks bro... I used to have Xbox one but sold it... To get the ps4....
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Married2Crypto(m): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Services still available
More PS4 & PS3 games added to our collection

(For Abuja & Suleja) Call-08072657599
We Install & Inject downloadable games on PS3 & PS4 Consoles | Safe-Hack with a large collection of games available.
We hope to hearing from you soon.
Sales of raw Ps3 & Ps4 PKG game files (Our game catalogue is huge) delivered via external hard drive storage at a discounted rate.
Waybilled nationwide.
Escrow available for Lagos - Imo - Kaduna -
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Married2Crypto(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Clean PS3 slim with two pads and 6-7 games now available for sale....asking price #55k.

Services still available
More PS4 & PS3 games added to our collection

We Install & Inject downloadable games on PS3 & PS4 Consoles | Safe-Hack with a large collection of games available.
We hope to hearing from you soon.
Sales of raw Ps3 & Ps4 PKG game files (Our game catalogue is huge) delivered via external hard drive storage at a discounted rate.
Escrow available for Lagos - Imo - Kaduna -
(For Abuja & Suleja) Call-08072657599
Waybilled nationwide.

Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Married2Crypto(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Still available
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by AyarmBoye(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2021
I need ps4 games in external hard drive but dem done scam me for nairaland many times lolz...... so how do we do it?
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Married2Crypto(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
AyarmBoye:
I need ps4 games in external hard drive but dem done scam me for nairaland many times lolz...... so how do we do it?
call or WhatsApp on 08072657599 or better still text me your numb, lets do business. I'm legit...Instagram page@gamekartel
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by AyarmBoye(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Married2Crypto:
call or WhatsApp on 08072657599 or better still text me your numb, lets do business. I'm legit...Instagram page@gamekartel
okay chat me up on 070..37..11..48..08
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by MrCodeSolo: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2021
Still available
Re: Abuja Gamers:Download & Install PS3 | PS4 Games & BUY PKGs: by Married2Crypto(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Yes it is still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

PES 2013 OFFICIAL KITS JERSEYS & BUNDESLIGA,NPOWER LEAGUE For Ps3 / Awesome PS3 Game Cds Available For Sale In Lagos At Very Cheap Prices :) / Uk Used Ps4 & Ps3, Hacked With Games Installed + 2 Wireless Controllers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.