Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Writers Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Writers Needed (233 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed by Eudes(m): 7:18am On Apr 17, 2021
I need writers who can work with me on a new project. Please, the budget is limited for now. I only need new writers who are willing to work and learn on the process. The project is long-term.

Contact me if you are interested byykkbyykk@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed by QorQ: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2021
Eudes:
I need writers who can work with me on a new project. Please, the budget is limited for now. I only need new writers who are willing to work and learn on the process. The project is long-term.

Contact me if you are interested byykkbyykk@gmail.com. Thanks

Good Morning Sir

I'm one of your writers. I've been racking my head around how to contact you.

You assigned me to write ten articles,i had written three and sent to you before now. I wanted you to know that I gave my phone to an engineer to repair my phone to facilitate prompt delivery of your projects but he went away with my phone hence I don't have a way of reaching you.

I have written the remaining articles. I sent you a message on the first line you gave from another phone but it seems you don't use that line anymore

How can I reach you please?

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity {vacancy} At Ota In Ogun State / Graphics Designer Needed For Immediate Employment / Develop Yourself: Register For Remote Internship And Short Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.