Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria (30344 Views)

5 Best Online Payment Gateways In Nigeria 2021 / What Are The Best Payment Gateways For Dropshipping? / Top 10 Payment Gateways In Nigeria For Ecommerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by obembet(f): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Good night
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by sniperr007(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
IDeyNL:

These are not Nigerian firms.

Leave am
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Hallabee1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
frubben:
so wetin make we come do
Aje...

dem say make we fry stone ooo
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Craigbrown4076: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
iLegendd:
I have been using VoguePay for years in my online bookstore and have never had a single issue with them. Their charge is perfect.

Whenever someone makes a purchase, they alert me immediately with an SMS and an email. After 5 days or less, they automatically transfer the money to my GTB.

They are probably the best.

Link to the bookstore powered by VoguePay: https://shop.wetclef.com
Big Name. I greet you!
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
I can relate with interswitch & paystack only

obembet:
Good night

Sleep well
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
syrecookie:
what should we do with all this story?

Why would you quote all the story just to ask this?

12 Likes

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by xxxXXXxxx: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Interesting!
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by MrJames007: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Them force you open the thread?? lipsrsealed
I don't watch WWE, but is this picture real or edited?
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Abiboss: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Folow
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by ivcraig(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
You forgot include Seerbit [url]seerbit.com[/url]
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 18, 2021
Following
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Gabbriell: 12:06am On Apr 18, 2021
seamfund:
2d

A client wanted a 2d payment gateway on his website, a gateway that does not require otp.

Is it possible, if yes what is the best 2d payment gateway

I have played with something similar with 3d authentication. But the problem is that most Nigerian bank cards (as the time of posting this) are not 3d authenticated by default.
I even went to some banks here (zenith & firstBank) to get my cards authenticated so as to try it out. I was asked to update my profile...I did but uptill now there is still a few problems with 3d authentication related transactions. I guess the banks are a bit security concious in this part of the world n u can't blame them.

To answer your question: Yes it is possible to integrate 2d payment gateway. I personally don't use it. Do a simple Google search to see a list of credible merchants that supports it. BUT for now, it isn't going to work with majority of bank cards in Nigeria plus setup requirement can be a pain in the a**s. Good luck.
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Gabbriell: 12:13am On Apr 18, 2021
iLegendd:
I have been using VoguePay for years in my online bookstore and have never had a single issue with them. Their charge is perfect.

Whenever someone makes a purchase, they alert me immediately with an SMS and an email. After 5 days or less, they automatically transfer the money to my GTB.

They are probably the best. No, not probably the best — it's the BEST. I'll never think of changing them as long as they don't change and hike price like GTPay.

They are not the best. Flutterwave is better. With Flutterwave, you can setup your account such that your money gets transfered to you after 24hrs of purchase.
VoguePay is very good sha...I still use it too. At the end of the day it depends on the regions your users are operating from.

1 Like

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by iLegendd(m): 12:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Gabbriell:

They are not the best. Flutterwave is better. With Flutterwave, you can setup your account such that your money gets transfered to you after 24hrs of purchase.
VoguePay is very good sha...I still use it too. At the end of the day it depends on the regions your users are operating from.

I use Flutterwave, but not as my payment gateway. That's good to hear.

1 Like

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Kabash001(m): 12:17am On Apr 18, 2021
HalpyBee:
This is my list
1. Paystack
2. Flutter wave
3. Interswitch
4. Remita
4. GTPay
5. PayU
And others

[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by AmuRubber(m): 12:30am On Apr 18, 2021
MrJames007:
I don't watch WWE, but is this picture real or edited?

The picture is real.

The short guy is Rey Mysterio, while the giant is The Great Khali.
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Hagglex is taking over. Hagglex is the future
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by KingDash: 12:52am On Apr 18, 2021
frubben:
so wetin make we come do
no mind useless op.. I been think say na wetin go drop money sef.
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by vhuqnl(m): 1:02am On Apr 18, 2021
syrecookie:
you dull head should be banned from this site. why quote all?

3 Likes

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by owolabi5: 1:24am On Apr 18, 2021
interesting
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by hollas2jnr(m): 2:52am On Apr 18, 2021
My top 3 are; Flutterwave, Paystack, Voguepay (i do experience quite a handful of unsuccessful transactions though)... Paystack and Flutterwave both have automatic withdrawal after 24hrs of matured transactions, and moreso, they both support split wathdrawal payment (percentage or fixed amount).
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Kubernetes: 3:11am On Apr 18, 2021
I saw a similar write by Nairametrics today.
Paystack was the on the list while Vogue was 6th
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Depsui(m): 4:32am On Apr 18, 2021
syrecookie:

Are you insane? Why will you quote the whole post just to say nonsense?

3 Likes

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Comedian2019: 4:54am On Apr 18, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Them force you open the thread?? lipsrsealed
Please don't beat him. He's a small boy without purpose in life. grin

1 Like

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by MrJavaS: 5:11am On Apr 18, 2021
I didn't see paga
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Frankiss44(m): 5:18am On Apr 18, 2021
syrecookie:

And you has to quote the story to ask this question?

1 Like

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Dujardin(m): 5:26am On Apr 18, 2021
seamfund:
2d

A client wanted a 2d payment gateway on his website, a gateway that does not require otp.

Is it possible, if yes what is the best 2d payment gateway

Paystack and Flutrerwave offer payment channels that let users use their ATM password in place of OTP.

But come to think of it, why would someone want to get rid of OTP if they are not scammers? Stay away from such integrations, might get you in trouble when user's card is copied and used for illegal stuffs

4 Likes

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Betrand3: 5:31am On Apr 18, 2021
iLegendd:

They are probably the best. No, not probably the best — it's the BEST. I'll never think of changing them as long as they don't change and hike price like GTPay.

I used VoguePay for a very long time when I had no options. When I started using paystack and Flutterwave, I was relieved. VoguePay frustrated me with their Fraud-Unit. Legit transactions will lead to my website payment being suspended for almost 2 weeks, when I contacted them, they claimed that fraud unit was working on my account. 2 weeks of losses! I was frustrated. I was always looking for alternatives. VoguePay has an archaic interface, prone to failed transaction and slow customer service. I don’t know if they have changed. They almost killed my business. Flutterwave is number 1 (especially with the PayPal integration with Flutterwave), Paystack is number 2 (it is sleek and fast), then others.

How VoguePay made number 1 in OP’s list got me wondering if this is a paid promotion.

Modified: I just checked the VoguePay’s website. Looks better. They copied Paystack.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana, Associates Storm Friend's Mother, Sons Birthday In style / Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 / Dangote Cement Plant Launched In Addis Ababa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.