Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,990 members, 7,856,005 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) (34524 Views)

Williams Uchemba Becomes Sapphire Group Ambassador (Photo) / Laura Ikeji Becomes My Neighbours Kitchen Ambassador (Photo) / Miracle Igbokwe Becomes Imo State Education Ambassador (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Congrats to her. More success

No, Abia State will do.
lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
jawalis:

Funny you bro. The funniest is she’ll get paid in 6 digit for that deal which is part of our monthly 3k LAWMA charge. I guess.

The big question is...... Why does LAWMA require an ambassador.......

Lagos State, is now a social media state........ grin

Sanwo, needs to start tackling real issues and not providing funds for his Oga's sidechicks.........

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by OwerriRunAwayPr: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Pig

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by helinues: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Leave trash for LAWMA
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:

No, Abuja State will do.

lolz
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by alingo2013(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
osamz007:
you can leave that trash for lawma

If she is trash you and your family don't exist, even your future generations are waste of breath
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by alingo2013(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
*chuckle*
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
doggedfighter:
So Lagos State government will pay her?

Aje....

I don't know why you no get sense, even for nonsense ,sense still dey, but yours na slap you dey ask for ...

so na UK go pay her abi... which kind pikin be dis self Tori-Olorun

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
jawalis:

Funny you bro. The funniest is she’ll get paid in 6 digit for that deal which is part of our monthly 3k LAWMA charge. I guess.

You pay 3k monthly?
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by DAVE5(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Leave Eniola Badmus for LAWMA
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
foolishness
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by FKMagazine(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by tayolove12(m): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
doggedfighter:

You get money to finance? small sense una no go get...
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by bewla(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
GOFRONT:
Good one
Why I no they laughed
if I no want e can bring the endorsement money and keep the uniform
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by heendrix(m): 1:04am On Apr 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

No, Abuja State will do.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 3:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Congratulations to Eniola badmus...
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by seguno2: 4:02am On Apr 18, 2021
porthouse7:
lawma 2 weeks now our garbages are pilling up, u didn't turn up.... am waiting for u to bring bill month end

They have used your money to appoint her goodwill ambassador, which some Greek/Lagosian tribesmen and idiotss are hailing as good.
If you don’t educate them, you will enjoy your trash for long.
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by imolile: 4:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Because that is what best suits her, they examined her size and mannerism, they saw how dirty a fat woman can be and she meet their criteria. Lawma- Lagos state waste management authority. who should Milo appoint? who should MTN appoint and who should LAWMA appoint? they go for those who exhibit their dirty tendencies NO BIG DEAL
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by BREYZ: 4:38am On Apr 18, 2021
doggedfighter:

No. Old Bendel State will pay her grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2021
Enuola Badmus is your time to chop your own national cake at state Kevel after OLAMIDE has taken his own under last administration in Lagos State.
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by jawalis(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Lamanii22:

You pay 3k monthly?
Yes boss. Not my room alone. The whole house
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by jawalis(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

The big question is...... Why does LAWMA require an ambassador.......

Lagos State, is now a social media state........ grin

Sanwo, needs to start tackling real issues and not providing funds for his Oga's sidechicks.........
That’s very right. It’s a government agency and the need for an ambassador is not necessary. But I want you to believe with me that those at the top level management of the agency aren’t illiterate. They thought well about it and had a great brainstorming session
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by Florenzo222(f): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2021
Congrats dear. More wins
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2021
jawalis:

That’s very right. It’s a government agency and the need for an ambassador is not necessary. But I want you to believe with me that those at the top level management of the agency aren’t illiterate. They thought well about it and had a great brainstorming session

My Oga, your response sounds like a tautology........

They brainstormed?.....

I beg to imagine what they would come up with, without brainstorming....... Have you seen the environs of lagos lately......... grin

When a government is run from the pages of social media and newspapers, trouble usually looms.......
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by Josywhyte: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2021
dem go pay her to dey stand untop dirty dey snap pictures for lagos
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by porthouse7(f): 8:47am On Apr 18, 2021
seguno2:

They have used your money to appoint her goodwill ambassador, which some Greek/Lagosian tribesmen and idiotss are hailing as good.
If you don’t educate them, you will enjoy your trash for long.
nothing wrong in lawma in engaging her as ambassador, it doesn't stop them from functioning
Re: Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) by papyskinsy: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2021
how can someone say because she's full of trash.. mehn guys no get joy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Acquires New Mercedes Benz / Emele Oranika: Sandralia Hotels MD Marks Birthday With Friends In Abuja / Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.