Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

ITILv3 Foundation Training @ Skillszone, Ikeja, Lagos. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / ITILv3 Foundation Training @ Skillszone, Ikeja, Lagos. (1564 Views)

Comptia Project+ And ITIL Foundation Training Videos And Materials / SAP Training at a reduced rate in Ikeja, Lagos / Itil V3 Foundation And You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ITILv3 Foundation Training @ Skillszone, Ikeja, Lagos. by Skillszone: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2011
ITILv3 (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE LIBRARY)

IT service management (ITSM) is a discipline for managing information technology (IT) systems, philosophically centered on the customer's perspective on Information Technologys contribution to the business.

Providers of IT services can no longer afford to focus on technology and their internal organization, they now have to consider the quality of the services they provide and focus on the relationship with customers.

ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practice, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally.

[i][i]TESTIMONY; The presenter was excellent & the ITIL v3 material was extremely relevant to my role and I can see so many benefits to completing this course.
-Egboniwe Obinna (Securities & Exchange Commission)
[/i][/i]

for further enquiries visit www.skillszone.net

(1) (Reply)

Building Up Yourself As An Interior Designer And Decorator / Ndt Asnt Training And Certification For Level2 / In Need Of Acca LSBF Video Lectures For F4-5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.