Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu (13591 Views)

Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) / Two Suspected Armed Robbers Beaten To Death In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu by tillaman(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2021
Screw them up
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu by maxell(f): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Cameroonglass:
Do more, thats what. U are paid to do. I see no reason for publicizing catching these small thieves, please do more

Well said wink

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu by arsenal33: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2021
Sammy07:
This is my judgment
They should spend 5yrs in Jail undecided

Arise.

Court!
25 years
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2021
arrested one Rasheed Isiaka, M, 40, of No 4, Olowonisaye Street, Ikorodu, Lagos State.

Afonja Amaka tongue tongue grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1383669188061908992?s=19
Commendable
Good morning my fellow nairalanders,I have never had the cause to do something like this on Nl,but the urgency of the situation on ground has forced my will,please and please i need your support to procure medications and foot the hospital bills of a brilliant young girl I taught while I was serving in one of the northern states,the family can really not describe the ailment,but they have spent their all trying to save their daughter.it was when I visited my former PPA this week,that I discovered she has been seriously ill for a while now,she was one of my favorite students, then because she stood out as one of the best students in her class,please i just want us to donate the little we can as it ll go a long way to making her situation better,a total sum of 400k is needed,but whatever we can raise for her will go to her ,so at least something can be done at all,please let our little contributions ,help save her life,for some reasons and how gory the situation is ,I am not posting her pictures all donations should go to her account .Mohammed zainab 3176350308 first bank plc, Thanks and God bless you all,let God touch your hearts to do something for this young lady, together let our cash donations give this young Nigerian a second chance at life
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu by OlujobaSamuel: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Is Sagamu in Lagos state?

Sagamu road is different from Sagamu o
U sef see am. Just like Badagry-Sokoto exp way for agbára, person fit call that too Sokoto
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu by Chikarata2020(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Afonjos and criminality is like bread and butter, upon say they always claim that they are benefiting immensely from one Nigeria but most of their youths are wasting away in cultism and criminality.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu by buckeyemedia: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Cameroonglass:
Do more, thats what. U are paid to do. I see no reason for publicizing catching these small thieves, please do more
I’m sure, if they hadn’t apprehended them, the corrupt press would have shouted suspected Fulani Herdsmen? and the majority would have jumped on the false narrative based on lazy journalism, It is always suspected Fulani Herdsmen until they are caught, then we find out more than 90% of the time it is the locals who are the perpetrators.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu by Cameroonglass(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
U cannot reject the fact that foreign herders is the root cause of Nigeria's problem
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
They should be eliminated.

Verdict!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Na their way

Armed robbery fraud rituals

What more can I say
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Sagamu by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bauchi: 20-Year-Old Man Held For Kidnap, Murder Of Police Officer’s Son / Kidnapped Bauchi Traditional Ruler, Alhaji Garba Badamasi Found Dead / 60 Paraded For Attacking Ebonyi Police Stations, INEC Office, Killing Cops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.