Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives (26191 Views)

Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, / Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Disc jockey and singer, Florence Otedola, better known as DJ Cuppy, has said that some celebrities tell lies about how glamorous and smooth their lives are.

The 28-year-old daughter of billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, also maintained that she lives her life unapologetically.

In a series of video clips on her Instagram page, she said, “A lot of celebrities tell lies about how glamorous and smooth things always seem to be (for them). A lot of things happened in my personal life and career recently, and the truth is that the same people who praise me would be the same ones that would attempt to put one down.

I could literally win a Grammy Award and some people would still think I am not good enough. That is why I do things that make me feel good and happy.

“I am also making impact and helping people. The reason I do what I do is because I genuinely love it, with or without the limelight. If I want to sing about ice cream, release an album, grow fat or thin, or get married, I would do just that because it is up to me. Whatever I want to do, I do it unapologetically.

Life is not about the best; it is about how one feels. A lot of people are very miserable behind closed doors. When I check (social media pages) of some people that make bad comments, (I realise that) they are going through some issues.

People put their problems on other people and I think celebrities and influencers are easy targets. They forget they (celebs) are humans as well. So, don’t live your life for other people’s acceptance. They may not even accept you at the end of the day.”

https://punchng.com/some-celebs-lie-about-having-glamorous-lives-dj-cuppy/

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2021

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Brainard22: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2021
WorkDesQ:
Cuppy that
I pressed one wink

29 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2021
World people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by festacman(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2021
On the issue of being unappreciated, the problem with DJ Cuppy as with Tiwa Savage is that when they post things online, they often overlook the first twenty fans who show them love and focus on other two who are toxic. It is their mindset that is their problem. If they could learn to overlook the toxic comments and focus on good ones with occasional emoji replies, they will feel a lot better.

On the issue of celebrities living fake lives, the fact is that being celebrity is basically SHOWbusiness. It is about fame and followings. Therefore, to remain competitive and make money, one has to push a certain image and style.

However at the end of the day, how successful you are as a celebrity boils down to how good you were in saving and investing the money you made from your craft to meet your needs both short and long-term. For what does it profit anyone to be a colorful celebrity but turns pitiable "bambiala" at the point of critical needs?

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by blamingthedevil: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2021
We know that

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by omoadeleye(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2021
We dan hear omo baba olowo

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Bornsinner7: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2021
Ok.. thank you
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by thundafire: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2021
99% the. After they go begin fight record label. Eg na Mr pinks lips were claim he gets paid 60k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Folabifreeman(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2021
*light's weed*

This bitch talks too much Damn

Freeman ain't happy with no loud mouth bitch

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2021
Who asked u? Ok I understand where cuppy is coming from bt she’s reacting to it the wrong way and that’s a bigger problem. I think.

Everybody that hypes u isn’t ur friend and everyone who criticizes u isn’t ur enemy.

U can learn a lot from some of ur critics and change ur life for better. Don’t “ALWAYS” be defensive. It’s a bad habit and counterproductive attitude.

U can leave ur life how u want bt if it’s to spite ur critics or show u don’t take their advice URE no longer leaving ur life how u want to in opposite of what they want and which I think is worse or a in denial of certain things if not all.

Do u and be happy bt don’t be in denial.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by sonsomegrigbo: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2021
Yes including you CUPPY!

ALL WHAT YOU HAVE ARE NOT FROM YOUR LABOUR...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Enudapan: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

We already Know laa
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Skyfornia(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2021
I hope this lady is not depressed...she has been posting some pity posts of recent...

Truly money cannot buy happiness.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by wwwtortoise(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2021
cool

It’s called ‘show biz’ for a reason.

They flash glamour and material resources across social media but behind the scenes are managing their lives just like an average person out there.

One of the life lessons that have improved my life greatly is the knowledge that - aside God and family nobody else gat you.
Know this and know peace!

Welcome to the real world cuppy.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by SmartPolician: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2021
Concentrate on your classes, Haunty
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by vickertony(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2021
Old news. undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by gurunlocker: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2021
Some or most?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by okpmoses: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2021
So true
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Seniorwriter(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2021
Ofcourse.....No longer news it's already in the know.
Unlike celebrities in the western world that don't force it or live fake lives, most of our indigenous yeyebrities(celebrities) are more of the FAKE LIFESTYLES!
Very much unnecessary because when you are Big you're Big.

@Seniorwriter
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Richsteemit: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2021
Is that what you learn in class while doing your master degree today? You are becoming brilliant small small. You will get there soon

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by 9jayes: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2021
This gal needs someone to talk to

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by Ipromote: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2021
True that

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by meobizy(f): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2021
Yesterday’s front page news made front page a second time? Honestly? Mscheew.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by rafcrown(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2021
Mind your own business.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by unity004(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by JamesReacher(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Sponsor them na

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Tr
Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by calculator123(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2021
No be news na. It's all for the glam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives by calculator123(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2021
rafcrown:
Mind your own business.

If you minded yours, you won't make a comment.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uber Driver Returns Luggage Kunle Afolayan Forgot In His Car / 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) / Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.