Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Bolt Driver Narrowly Escaped Car Snatchers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolt Driver Narrowly Escaped Car Snatchers. (1359 Views)

3 Car Snatchers Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Pics) / Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) / Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolt Driver Narrowly Escaped Car Snatchers. by stephenponti(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2021
I picked up 2 guys from Lekki On Bolt on 28th March going to sunview Estate sangotedo, and another guy joined them along the route at Blenco sangotedo making 3 guys, I suspected a criminal intent from there conversation. When they wanted me to pass a lonely Risky dark bad route I declided opted for another road that's safer and they started assaulting me, tore my clothes, used punch to dislodge my jaw. They broke my windscreen. I raised alarm and attracted passers-bys. The guy I picked at blenco ran away with their bag possibly having their weapons. People held the two guys. unfortunately there were no police officers or station in the area. The one that broke the windscreen were thoroughly beaten and almost lynched. They had no penny in their pocket and account. They opted to call someone who sent 24k. I went to the police station afterwards to make official report. Police said I should pay 12k to the mobile team for fuel before they ll go and arrest them. police is truly fighting crime. There mobile phone was seized and kept in custody by one of the men that held them, as a bait I could be used by police to arrest them.
As police failed to show up they retrieved their iPhone.

In all these case the only thing bolt contributed was to compensate the driver with 1500 naira. Imagine what would have happened to me had I obliged to pass their stipulated route.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Narrowly Escaped Car Snatchers. by Zonex1(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Bolt Driver Narrowly Escaped Car Snatchers. by fran6ixx(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2021
The hustle for a better future is not easy at all . It’s either you face risk or risk face you . Na God dey protect him own .

Police is truly your friend . Bastard entities

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Narrowly Escaped Car Snatchers. by WorkDesQ: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2021
Why are blacks hell bent on destroying one another. Why? Even a driver isn't happy about his financial situation and only chose to be proactive about his financial management. Why are we cruel towards one another. Why?
Re: Bolt Driver Narrowly Escaped Car Snatchers. by livelyjobs: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2021
Thank God for your life, at what time is your ordeal and what's the lonely Risky dark bad route, street name?

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Narrowly Escaped Car Snatchers. by drmikeadams(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
More reason to join strike Tomao
Re: Bolt Driver Narrowly Escaped Car Snatchers. by drmikeadams(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Avoid ajah,Sangertdo and Co from 7pm...too many crooks that axis,,

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Narrowly Escaped Car Snatchers. by Whitecoal711: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lazy youths
Re: Bolt Driver Narrowly Escaped Car Snatchers. by zolajpower: 4:36am On Apr 19, 2021
Thank God for your life
Re: Bolt Driver Narrowly Escaped Car Snatchers. by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
Violence is entertainment for some people

(1) (Reply)

A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg / Bet9ja Site Has Been Down For Past 24hours. What is happening? / Happening Now: Nigeria Army Lay Siege On Ukpor In Anambra; Citizens Flee Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.