Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) (23090 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Plane Crash Site, No Casualties (Pictures) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / Would Governor Sanwo-olu Continue This Project Started By Ambode? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Badagry nko....

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by DestroyEvil: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Awesome!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by iwaeda: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
uptimum123:
Since Gov Sanwo-Olu took over from his predecessor, he has embarked on massive road constructions through out Lagos State... And with the THEMES Agenda and it's progress, it's apparent that by the end of his tenure, Lagos State will be the top destination to visit in Africa.

Our focus on this thread is the LSPWC massive road rehabilitation.

Lagos State Public Works Corporation (LSPWC) is primarily saddled with the responsibility of Rehabilitating and Maintaining Roads in Lagos.

Since Gov Sanwo-Olu took over the affairs of Lagos State, LSPWC has indulge in massive road rehabilitation and maintenance through out Lagos Mainland and Island during the day and night.

With the pace and dedication, it's safe to say by the end of this year Lagosians will be witnessing zero portholes on our roads.

A look at the LSPWC twitter page will show you their daily schedules and progress.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LSPWC_Official
When will the work get to Obalende after Dodan barracks, just infront of Obalende LCDA? Atleast Segun Yishua can really smile with his posters!

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by NOC1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
Smithkafors:
That was how you people were praising Ambode,but as soon as he was rejected by the king makers you guys started singing in a different voice.

you can work and play politics same time, to Ambode everything was himself, forgetting he was made by someone against the option of group of people, he should have been playing along with those people.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Smithkafors:
That was how you people were praising Ambode,but as soon as he was rejected by the king makers you guys started singing in a different voice.

Yoruba people are descendants of Judas Iscariot. You should know this by now!

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by SmartPolician: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
The jews from hell are angry Lagos keep progressing. Lagos keep moving from leaps to bounds while some clown with their wretched land is celebrating greenery claiming most beautiful with Bush. Make I just de look una.

In less than 4 years Sanwo is already out shining their best in Umahi who ran governance based solely on propaganda. I thank God, at first I tot Sanwo was going to be another Ikpeazu but to God be the glory he is now commissioning project biweekly n the jews from hell fire are frustrated. Hopefully, he will start commissionly so their against pain sorry n wail can stay at an all time high never to come down again.

This reeks of inferiority complex.

Like I always tell those who care to learn: You can promote yours without demarketing others.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by OBIGS(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ohizfly:
Lagos is working

light my Kpoli
is. Festac not part of lagos cos the pot holes dia is like water

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by stevenosa(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sammy07:
God Bless Lagos State
God Bless South West
God Bless all Yoruba Land.
God Bless Yoruba People.

why all these blessings? Don't you know that election is round the corner?

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by PAWG(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
SmartPolician:
I think I prefer interlocking tiles to coaltar for building inner street roads.

Public-private partnership is allowed, just write the state a good cheque and your wish is their command cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by LilX: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
The jews from hell are angry Lagos keep progressing. Lagos keep moving from leaps to bounds while some clown with their wretched land is celebrating greenery claiming most beautiful with Bush. Make I just de look una.

In less than 4 years Sanwo is already out shining their best in Umahi who ran governance based solely on propaganda. I thank God, at first I tot Sanwo was going to be another Ikpeazu but to God be the glory he is now commissioning project biweekly n the jews from hell fire are frustrated. Hopefully, he will start commissionly so their against pain sorry n wail can stay at an all time high never to come down again.

You are nothing but a complete complex fool

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by bibianna(f): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ikotun Ijegun road is not complete, pls the main bad road in Ikotun is IJAGEMO. Mr. Governor pls reach this area.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by iwaeda: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Jokers everywhere...
More than 70% of the roads in Lagos State are not motorable....
Independence tunnel Maryland, Obanikoro a case study!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by kolexy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Offpoint1:
What happened to E-call up bla bla bla on trailers, tankers and containers not parking on the road?

They vacated for a week and now they're back with full force........ I fxxking spend 3hours at Ijora olopa last Friday.....

You can write NPA to explain why the e-call up isn't working.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:
[s]The jews from hell are angry Lagos keep progressing. Lagos keep moving from leaps to bounds while some clown with their wretched land is celebrating greenery claiming most beautiful with Bush. Make I just de look una.

In less than 4 years Sanwo is already out shining their best in Umahi who ran governance based solely on propaganda. I thank God, at first I tot Sanwo was going to be another Ikpeazu but to God be the glory he is now commissioning project biweekly n the jews from hell fire are frustrated. Hopefully, he will start commissionly so their against pain sorry n wail can stay at an all time high never to come down again.[/s]

The fact that you turned this into a tribal issue makes me suspect you have psychiatric issues.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Jokers everywhere...

More than 70% of the roads in Lagos State are not motorable....
ODE! So you drive round the whole Lagos to arrive at your mumu statistics. I know your tribe, so no need to mention it. OLOIBU!

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by tribalmall: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Is that what your igbo father as been doing insulting Tinubu n Osinbajo all over Alaigbo.
SmartPolician:

This reeks of inferiority complex.

Like I always tell those who care to learn: You can promote yours without demarketing others.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
MansoryMX:

Yoruba people are descendants of Judas Iscariot. You should know this by now!
And ibos are descendants of Lucifer himself.. ELERIBU!

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by GeneralPula: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Smithkafors:

Are they suppose to be cursing him with what he’s doing?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Go and see Goodluck Alapere road, and see jsga jaga road.....
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
He should come to ojo area of Lagos and see bad roads littered with potholes everywhere. Sabo to aka road is an eyesore. From okoko to ajangbadi is nothing to write home about.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Zero tolerance, Are u kidding me?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by nuban07(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
uptimum123:

One thing you have to know is that some roads has been marked for total reconstruction with proper drainage
That Abaranje road indeed needs total reconstruction. The road is pathetic

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by Lagoon0: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
Badagry nko....
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by sojfarm: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Must it always be during the raining seasons.

Last year, it was during the raining season along the Ibeju Lekki including Awoyaya, Bogije etc. As a result the efforts were wasted without being enjoyed by the tax payers. This same cycle is commenced again this season. Mr. Governor and his team, please be more responsive. I am very sure he knows much about the axis weller.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by Incognito403: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Jokers everywhere...

More than 70% of the roads in Lagos State are not motorable....[/s]
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by Lagoon0: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
tribalmall:

You're the only one sick person here tho.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by SmartPolician: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
PAWG:

Public-private partnership is allowed, just write the state a good cheque and your wish is their command cheesy

I laugh in Japanese

Anambra Government Declares Free Transportation Within The State From December 1 / Trailer Accident At Freedom Park, Osogbo Today (Photos) / My Trip To Ososo Hills And Ojirami Dam