Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. (25114 Views)

Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. / HACK / INSTALL GAMES ON UR PS4 AS LOW AS 1K (9.0 - 5.05 Version) / Get Your PS4 Chipped Plus Free Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
This our client Sabi better game oo, GTA V coming through for just 1k pere

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Our customer want to have a taste for Fifa21 before FIFA 22 is released

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Our client even offered me a bottle of cold Guinness stout.

Need for speed payback for just 1k

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Who runs a game center without having the Almighty God of war on your console.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
From the days of PS2 people have been loving crash team racing and now we are installing crash bandicoot it's our time for just 1k, money for shawarma.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
PES 21 coming in , to round it up..

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
We had to bless our clients console with the crash bandicoot theme.

Here's what our clients console now look like, after we did what we know how to do best on it.

Blessing PS4 consoles with PKG games for as low as 1k in Port Harcourt and Lagos is what we know how to do best.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Good day to you our lovely customer. Do you know you can get NBA 2k21 on your hacked PS4 console for just 1k.

Ring us/WhatsApp: 08110193544

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2021
Detroit become human available for hacked PS4 console for just #1000.
The graphics of this game and the game play is one of the best have played.

What are you waiting for, give us a call or send us a message on WhatsApp 08110193544

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
When your customer loves your service and keeps coming back for more.
He sent us his PS4 console to do install games on it, and you know we don't ever disappoint.
He deleted all the games after finishing them, so we could have space to install new games.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
The last of us part 2 coming in now.
If you don't have this game on your PS4 console, what game have you been playing? �

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2021
This are the games we installed for our client.
All for 1k each.

Our client requested we change the theme on his console, as you know giving you the best value for your Money is what we do for a living.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Off to the park to send the consequences back to our customer.

Location is not a barrier, you can always send your console or HDD to us install PKG on.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good evening to you our wonderful reader, below are some FAQs you should know about your PS4 console.

Take you time to peruse through this long epistle, we've tried to make it as detailed and comprehensive as we could.

The first question I ask most of my customers is, what's your firmware/version of your console. It's funny some person's don't know this.

Firmware simply means the operating system your console is running on. How then can you check for your firmware, go to settings, scroll down to system, click on system, you should see system information. The available firmware at the moment are 1.0-8.53.
It is very important to know the version/firmware of your console, this will enable you know, if it is hackable or not.

A customer called me, if I can hacked his console, I responded that's what I do for a living.
Me: what's the firmware of your console
Customer: 8.03
Me: am sorry can't I can't hack it sir.
Customer: why now, the guy that sold it to me, told me It has been hacked already.
Me: your console wasn't hacked, rather it was loaded with games using a PSN account.
Customer: I dey go para for the seller now.

Note: we can only hack consoles on 1.0-7.55.

Now here's the main deal.

i. Why should I choose a hacked PS4 over a brand new PS4?
With a hacked PS4, you sure you can install as many games as you want for just 1k each. Let me burst your bubble a bit, no matter how cheap a PS4 disk is, you can't get it for 1k. Imagine buying disk for your brand new PS4, you would have bought disk worth more than 40k, when you can use 5-8k to install 5-8games on your console.

ii. Why is a hackable console more expensive compared to brand new or higher firmware Console.
You spend less for games on hackable console, compared to new console.

If a new console sells for 120k with a pad, HDMI cable and power cable.

A hackable console might go for 145k, with a pad, HDMI and power cable.

Let me do a little maths now.
Customer 1: bought a hackable console for 145k and it comes with games of your (which you definitely not paying for, if you buy your console from us)

Total 145k

Customer 2: bought a new console for 120k, bought 10 disk , take for instance at 5k each, which might not be possible.

Total 120k + 50k = 170k

No be juju, nah just analysis

iii. Can I browse the internet with my console.
Dear sir/ma, you can't only browse with your hacked console, you can also watch YouTube and Netflix on your hacked console.

iv. Can I play disks on my hacked console:
Yes boss you can, but you can only play disk that was released before Nov 2020, why because any disk that was released from Nov 2020, till present, will automatically update your console to the latest firmware once you insert it into your console.

v. Another question you might want to ask, can I play online?
Am sorry to tell you sir/ma, you can't play online, why because your console needs to be updated to the latest firmware for you to be able to play online and you know your console is not on the latest firmware. You know it's funny, when most customers think all you need to do to enable you play online is to have access to unlimited data (you must have a really good network oo, else my brother/sister you are on a long thing oo), that's far from the truth. Make I burst your bubbles small, you need an active PS+ membership, to play with other users.
vi. What then are the disadvantages of a hacked PS4?
To every thing that has an advantage, it will definitely have a disadvantage. The main disadvantage is that you can't play online which I wouldn't advise anyone to do. You can't play a games that requires higher firmware to play, and once you update your console to the latest firmware (I don comot body).
vii. Can a hacked console be unhacked?
Yes of course, all you need to do to clear the hack off your console is to format your console or you can choose to update your PS4 console and then proceed to delete the games manually.

Thanks for taking your time to read through.

We full ground for Lagos and Port Harcourt for all that concerns sales, Hacking and installing games on your PS4 console.

Giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

Call/what'sapp: 08110193544
Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Our customer still play FIFA 20, when FIFA 22 is around the corner already, watch how we transform his console.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
He chose red dead redemption as is first game.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Resident evil 2 remake coming in fast.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Now installing Battlefield V

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
The Witcher 3 wild hunt coming in hot hot.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
The Watch dogs legion, in hot hot.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
We even went ahead to bless our customers console with the famous ghost of tsushima theme (free of charge)

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2021
You can have fallout 4 installed on your PS4 Console for just 1k. You can always select this game amongst the 8-10 games whenever you are buying a hacked PS4 from us with no extra cost at all.

Giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

Call/What'sapp: 08110193544

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Thanks to our numerous viewers, thanks for the calls and messages, you all are the real MVP. You are the reason we still in business.

We are you main plug for PS4 PKG games, any other plug nah life wire.

E Better make you follow who know road for this PS4 Waka.

Call/what'sapp :08110193544
Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
You are a gamer and you haven't played COD WW II
Tell me which games have you been playing.

For just 1k pere you can have this game installed on your hacked PS4 console.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
This customer Sabi better game oo...
Ghost of tshunima available for your hacked console for just 1k

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mortal Kombat 11, available for just 1k

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2021
kennybuluro:
Thanks to our numerous viewers, thanks for the calls and messages, you all are the real MVP. You are the reason we still in business.

We are you main plug for PS4 PKG games, any other plug nah life wire.

E Better make you follow who know road for this PS4 Waka.

Call/what'sapp :08110193544
Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ebuka1511 called all the way from oyigbo Port Harcourt to come bless his PS4 console, so his kids can play nice games during their leisure.

Here's what his console looks like before doing our little magic on it.

1 Like

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
He chose God of war as his first game.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
This customer Sabi better game ooo

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Although we yet to have the FIFA 22 available for lower firmware. Our customers console was on FIFA 20, but he still wants to enjoy the FIFA 21 game.

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
The almighty Assassin's Creed Valhalla available on your hacked PS4 console for just 1k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Must Read: Clash Of Clans + Thread For Players / Top Video Games With Great Storyline / Uk Used Ps3 Consoles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.