Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? (402 Views)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Isreal DMW: I Can Take A Bullet For Davido, I Will Die If I Don't (Video) / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by Badnu: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Personally Me I sincerely can't. I've not met anyone worthy of such sacrifice, unfortunately angry angry

Dear Brother'/sisters, can you??
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by Ammishaddai: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
I can't take a bullet for anyone who is not my wife. And even at that, she must have borne at least 3 children for me to be really committed to taking any nonsense bullet grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by Jimmyubah2: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
For what? I be Jesus?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by lilvicky68(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Even if it's paper bullet..no
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by KingClown(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
OP think say we be bruno mars grin

OP he be like say you never jam SARS before this one wey you romanticize bullet grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by wiseword316(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
For plastic bullet, i will manage...... for hot lead, hell no....... i go Kawasaki
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by Kriss216: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
I rather take several bullets for the trees in my community than to take a bullet for a Nigerian girlfriend!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by Papertrails(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Shebi I high ni?,
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by Kriss216: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I can't take a bullet for anyone who is not my wife. And even at that, she must have borne at least 3 children for me to be really committed to taking any nonsense bullet grin
It's foolishness to take a bullet for a Nigerian wife that will probably remarry after your death.

Besides, taking what does not belong to you is stealing and a sin before God and Man.

You can have another wife but you can't have another life.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by Ammishaddai: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kriss216:

It's foolishness to take a bullet for a Nigerian wife that will probably remarry after your death.

Besides, taking what does not belong to you is stealing and a sin before God and Man.

You can have another wife but you can't have another life.
That one dey. But not all Nigerian women are bad. There are good ones and our prayer is that God Almighty should link us up with such.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by Kriss216: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
That one dey. But not all Nigerian women are bad. There are good ones and our prayer is that God Almighty should link us up with such.
No matter the goodness of a woman, never take your life for her. It's foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by Ammishaddai: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kriss216:

No matter the goodness of a woman, never take your life for her. It's foolishness!
That's your opinion brother, but as for me, I can take a bullet for a woman who means alot to me. I know the concept sounds strange to you, but we all have our preference on the things we can and cannot do.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by olamide0147: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
I'm not her father or brother, I can't even take bullet for my wife so why should I kill myself for a mere pussy
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by dangotesmummy: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
wiseword316:
For plastic bullet, i will manage...... for hot lead, hell no....... i go Kawasaki
if it's for your mummy NKO?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by LMS1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
1: I Dont Have A Girlfriend

2: I Dont Need A Girlfriend Who Would Put Me Into Trouble With The Gun Men
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
""bullet"??..
You're funny joor grin ... even if Dem dey beat her , I won't separate the fight, talkless of taking a bullet for my girlfriend grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by ominilongest(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Of course
Where am I taking it to

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by Badnu: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Una GF Dey watch ohh grin grin grin
Ominilongest
OlayemiAshraf
LMS1
Dangotesmummy

Ammishaddai

Wisewore316
Kriss216
Papertrails
KingClown

Jimmyubah2
Lilvicky68

3 Likes

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by Cholls(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
LMS1:
1: I Dont Have A Girlfriend

2: I Dont Need A Girlfriend Who Would Put Me Into Trouble With The Gun Men
my brother dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by lilvicky68(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Badnu:

Ominilongest

OlayemiAshraf

LMS1

Dangotesmummy

Ammishaddai

Wisewore316

Kriss216

Papertrails

KingClown

Jimmyubah2

Lilvicky68
As I no come get na..make the intending ones better know from now..no taking of bullet of any type..even if na bulletin I no dey collect.

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by LMS1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Badnu:
Ominilongest
OlayemiAshraf
LMS1
Dangotesmummy

Ammishaddai

Wisewore316
Kriss216
Papertrails
KingClown

Jimmyubah2
Lilvicky68
cheesy her headache
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by ominilongest(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Badnu:

Ominilongest

OlayemiAshraf

LMS1

Dangotesmummy

Ammishaddai

Wisewore316

Kriss216

Papertrails

KingClown

Jimmyubah2

Lilvicky68
Kilokanmi
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
why of course.....

NOT......signing out
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by olamide0147: 1:02am On Apr 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
""bullet"??..
You're funny joor grin ... even if Dem dey beat her , I won't separate the fight, talkless of taking a bullet for my girlfriend grin
U bam bro, I remembered back then I was dating a girl which dey form for me to bleep na wahala na so I lock up, one faithful Sunday na so some guy harassed her for A2 hotel in mushin very close to my hood babe come call me as I reach there I just talk to the guys and carry puna go back to my crib bleep her for 2 day. Na only pussy ass nigga go fight cos of hole
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2021
olamide0147:

U bam bro, I remembered back then I was dating a girl which dey form for me to bleep na wahala na so I lock up, one faithful Sunday na so some guy harassed her for A2 hotel in mushin very close to my hood babe come call me as I reach there I just talk to the guys and carry puna go back to my crib bleep her for 2 day. Na only pussy ass nigga go fight cos of hole
grin mah nigga
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by Bbass1990(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2021
If what you mean is "bullet drinks" I can take as much as possible.
But if its the bullet that kills,oga I don't take what is not mine am a xtian.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? by BlessedNuel: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2021
I no dey craze na

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Freedom:"lagos State Govt, U Are Failing Ur Daughters &sons"- Tonto / Nigerian Lady Abandoned On Her Weeding Day For Cheating / Burna Boy’s Grammy Award-winning “twice As Tall” Hits Another Milestone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.