Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video (25761 Views)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by galaxylauncher: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Test Flight To Land At Anambra International Passenger And Cargo Airport April 30, 2021

A fascinating development that restores hope in political leadership in Anambra, the state that prides itself as "Light of the Nation."

This is a truly international airport with 3.7km runway and tallest control tower that will serve the international and local air travel needs of Anambra and indeed the entire southeast region and beyond.

The governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano and his wife, Chief Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano were at the airport on Saturday, April 17, 2021 on inspection.
They were accompanied by members of Anambra State Traditional Rulers Council who wanted to confirm what they had been hearing in the media.

Okija, Anambra-born businessman Dr. Ernest Obiejesi (Obijackson) was also at the airport and landed in the brand new airport tarmac in his helicopter.

Ndi Anambra, the airport project is real!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVKnKQTnIHY

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Xscape1993(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Good project. We need more of these in this country ooo.

44 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by tribalmall: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Those comparing the performance of Obiano the media propagandist Umahi should tell us the criteria use to rate umahi above Obiano.

Education

Industry

Economy

Infrastructure

Human capacity development

Security

Healthcare

Are but a few criteria Obiano as beaten Umahi blue black. I await any challenger.

Pls anyone challenging me should not come here to wail that Anambra generate or receive more income. Ebonyi should go n learn what it mate are doing to generate revenue b4 challenging.

31 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by heendrix(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Waste of money instead of building this why not use the money to give Igbos good roads in the East. undecided

The award of the most useless governors in the federation goes to the SE governors, all of them be one family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by nzeobi(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
tribalmall:
Those comparing the performance of Obiano the media propagandist Umahi should tell us the criteria use to rate umahi above Obiano.

Education

Industry

Economy

Infrastructure

Security

Healthcare

Are but a few criteria Obiano as beaten Umahi blue black. I await any challenger.

Pls anyone challenging me should not come here to wait that Anambra generate or receive more income. Ebonyi should go n learn what it mate are doing to generate revenue b4 challenging.

Both governors are doing well but should focus on human capacity instead building flyovers and only roads.

I no get strength and time for argument but I will choose umahi or obiano because when obiano assumed office he meet a Good foundation of his predecessors which included big savings and zero depts unlike umahi

35 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by galaxylauncher: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
galaxylauncher:
Test Flight To Land At Anambra International Passenger And Cargo Airport April 30, 2021.

By James Eze

A fascinating development that restores hope in political leadership in Anambra, the state that prides itself as "Light of the Nation."

This is a truly international airport with 3.7km runway and tallest control tower that will serve the international air travels of the entire southeast region

The governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano and his wife, Chief Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano were at the airport on Saturday, April 17, 2021 on inspection.
They were accompanied by members of Anambra State Traditional Rulers Council who wanted to confirm what they had been hearing in the media.

Okija, Anambra-born businessman Dr. Ernest Obiejesi (Obijackson) was also at the airport and landed in the brand new airport tarmac in his helicopter.

Ndi Anambra, the airport project is real!

Lalasticlala

Lalasticlala
CEO of Nestoil, Ernest Obiejesi landed at the brand new tarmac of Anambra international airport

16 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by kettykin: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
heendrix:
Waste of money instead of building this why not use the money to give Igbos good roads in the East. undecided

The award of the most useless governors in the federation goes to the SE governors, all of them be one family
Anambra has better roads than lagos

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Gov Obiano, his Wife, Prof Soludo and traditional rulers at Anambra international Airport today

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by galaxylauncher: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
post=100909805:
Gov Obiano, his Wife, Prof Soludo and traditional rulers at Anambra international Airport today

Ndi Anambra, the airport project is real..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVKnKQTnIHY

5 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
This is welcome development

7 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
mk
heendrix:

I feel your pain hateful being

25 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by tribalmall: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
But can be doing well but one is clearly doing triple times beta. In terms of the human capacity you mentioned programme you Obiano have in place confirmed he is doing 100 times beta than Umahi.

Human capacity development is a sector Umahi completely ignored in Ebonyi state yet you prefer to choose even when the singular criteria you judged with Obiano took him to the cleaner. This simply confirms you are not reasoning like a rationale being n your jusgement is based of sentiment basically a political sentiment because your reasoning can not be performance based.

In life when God give you a beta grace to embark on journey you can pray for a terrible beginning. Enugu was doing a lot beta with Chime but what as Ugwuayi achieved in 8 years compared to what Obiano accomplished ?

This debate should be strictly performance driven and Obiano outclassed every governor in the East today so shut up.

nzeobi:

Both governors are doing well but should focus on human capacity instead building flyovers and only roads.

I no get strength and time for argument but I will choose umahi or obiano because when obiano came he meet a Good foundation of his predecessors unlike umahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by owobokiri(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
tribalmall:

Education

Industry

Economy

Infrastructure

Security

Healthcare

Pls anyone challenging me should not come here to wait that Anambra generate or receive more income. Ebonyi should go n learn what it mate are doing to generate revenue b4 challenging.

Don't start pls..
The dikc measuring contest should not be on a Sunday!
Pls..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Henix(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kudos to Obiano for making the airport a reality. Ndị Anambra can now take a direct flight to their state, meaning that going through Enugu or Asaba is about to become a thing of the past

22 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nice .dem fast o

17 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Bkayyy: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nice one. "Nkem bụ nkem, nke anyị bụ nke anyị"
"I get my own no be greed"
These quotes are for the haters

But ndị be anyị we need to look into this "traditional ruler" nonsense. Anybody that knows the history of these useless monarchs in Igboland will feel like flogging them whenever he sees them

3 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by tribalmall: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
We should not debate because someone is available to defend Obiano against the lies n deceit that Umahi performed beta than him.

owobokiri:

Don't start pls..
The dikc measuring contest should not be on a Sunday!
Pls..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Fahdiga(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anambra to the world.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Fahdiga(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Go and flog your own father... uchu.
Shut up you untrained Child. you lack manners

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Trimjos: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anambra state, light of the nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHKLvUqjRPU&t=27s

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up you untrained Child. you lack manners

I don't have time for Ipob terrorists and their useless apologist.
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Great job

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Fahdiga(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I weep for your parents

5 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
I weep for your parents

Weep for yourself because their son now supports known terrorist organization.... Ipob..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by EmekaA125(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anambra is truly the light of the nation. Bravo Gov Willie Obiano.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by leicestercamper: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wow

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun this is a frontpage material
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by AsomughaChuks05: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
The Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri is by far the biggest legacy ever left behind by any governor since the creation of Anambra state! This is amazing. The quality and finishing are top notch. Akpokuedike Aguleri is repaying ndi Anambra for the 21/21 total endorsement the state gave him in 2017, the first time ever that any governor had an absolute mandate to govern the good people of Anambra state.

13 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by EyeofanEagle(m): 12:25am On Apr 19, 2021
Drug galore...We are happy
Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:39am On Apr 19, 2021
Firstly, Tribalmall is not an Igbo.

Hé is one of those guys that hate the Igbo and tries to sow seeds of discord.

If you are in doubt, check his antecedents. Let his words judge him.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by Karlovych: 12:42am On Apr 19, 2021
embarassed embarassed children of hate right now

Re: Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video by lampi: 2:31am On Apr 19, 2021
heendrix:

idiot speaking

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple, Driver, Three Others Die As Driver Rams Into Commercial Bus In Delta / Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario / Update On The Oshodi-Airport Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.