Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) (19125 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by FeedMeNews: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has revealed he paid a visit on Saturday to the senior pastor of Abuja-based church Champions Royal Assembly Joshua Iginla.

Tweeting on Sunday, Mr Fani-Kayode said he headed straight for Iginla’s church on arrival in Abuja to condole with him on the death of the preacher’s mother.

He wrote:
“It was an honor & pleasure to spend time with one of the greatest & most inspiring men of God & Prophets in our country yesterday, Prophet Joshua Iginla.

“Sadly he lost his dear mother a few days ago & I went straight to his Church from the airport when I arrived back in Abuja yesterday morning.”

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1383727387435626499?s=20

The ex-minister heaped praises on Iginla, describing the cleric as “one of God’s generals who stands with you through thick and thin.”

“I have known many men of God who u I have stuck my neck out for, fought for & stood by in their moment of need but who you will not see or hear from when u are faced with any challenge. He is not one of those,” he added.

“He is faithful & true to his friends. He stands with u through thick & thin. I commiserate & express my condolences to him, his beautiful wife and children and his Church for the loss of Mama.”

Fani-Kayode had visited Iginla in late February when he was rumoured to be holding consultations ahead of the 2023 general elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by densiks: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Funny and pitiful

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Allies
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Solicit: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Alejobs: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
PR Master

grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by ictjobber: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
cry

I don't know why.. But whenever I see Nigerians praying I alway feel like laughing. Asin who we dey deceive.?? Ourselves abi God

19 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Endurance29: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
“It was an honor & pleasure to spend time with one of the greatest & most inspiring men of God & Prophets in our country yesterday, Prophet Joshua Iginla.

“Sadly he lost his dear mother a few days ago & I went straight to his Church from the airport when I arrived back in Abuja yesterday morning.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by ZendayaColeman(f): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Paid post

Ffk trying so hard to be relevant
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Oga who subsidized your visit

two men with the best open teeth.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by slawormiir: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Abilistic(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Condolences!

'Praying' with cap on?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Akfrenzy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin Ogberaga god of Man with Huncle double tongue

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Did you know??

Those stars and colors you see when you rub your eyes are called phosphenes.

cool

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
FACTS

1) The Covid Vaccines are poisonous either short and long term. Many evidences in Healthimpactnews.com

2) Godzilla is Leviathan. Who watched the latest Godzilla vs Kong. Go and read the Bible (KJV) Job Chapter 41 and tell me that isn't Godzilla. Our educational system are full of lies and cover-ups

3) Fiat, properties, stocks is going to collapse. Start buying physical gold and silver and farmlands. Invest wisely

4) Jesus is coming soon to take away his Saints. The Antichrist is coming soon to rule the world. The Great Reset the U.N and Economic forum talked about is the prophesied New World Order. No buying or selling unless you take the mark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by PigTormentor: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Two SCAMMERS. Different formats.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Na media dey make dis man relevant
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by phkka1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Pastor pray for that your friend.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by YelloweWest: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Revere27: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nothing to say
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Jerryherd: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ffk's son looks like a giant

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin

FFK still hasn't join APCHIT
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Ipromote: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
RIP to the dead
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by kapelvej: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
densiks:
Funny and pitiful
grin grin grin. You took the words out from my mouth
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by ChiefOloye(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
lols
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
ictjobber:
cry

I don't know why.. But whenever I see Nigerians praying I alway feel like laughing. Asin who we dey deceive.?? Ourselves abi God
their minds and prayers are two very different factors
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
ictjobber:
cry

The funny thing about Nigerian christianity is that we think of it as a communal religion, as a means of group identity, not as a way of life, or changing our life.

That's why we can write long treatsies on how the Mulsims and pagans are after us, and then defend corruption and evil when it is perpetrated by Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
I am not saying he is o!

But our religious leaders are part of the problem this country has right Now.

Not telling the truth to these criminals call politicians is the biggest mistake most of them make these days.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by wallay77(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
How is dis news
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Those stars and colors you see when you rub your eyes are called phosphenes.

cool
My mind is just doing me like you're lying.

Wait Fes! lemme google it and check.

because I don't trust you..

checking google...................
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Reex12(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
ffk the man with 50+ domestic staffs grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Tigaromil: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ffk the trips man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) by Olayinka777(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
Abilistic:
Condolences!

'Praying' with cap on?
Baba I tire o!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why The Apocrypha Does Not Belong In The Bible / Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns / Unbox Your Special Christmas Gift So Far And Post Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.