Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

"I Am More Than Grateful" - Dorathy Appreciates Fans As She Opens Lingerie Store - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am More Than Grateful" - Dorathy Appreciates Fans As She Opens Lingerie Store (2618 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Slays In Sexy Lingerie (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am More Than Grateful" - Dorathy Appreciates Fans As She Opens Lingerie Store by MckenzieSkyBlog: 1:27am On Apr 19, 2021
"I Am More Than Grateful" - Dorathy Bachor Appreciates Her Fans As She Opens Her Lingerie Store In Abuja

BBNaija 2020 runner-up, Dorathy Bachor has appreciated her fans for their support so far, as she opened a second store for her lingerie business in Abuja.

The CEO of MFC Lingeries made this known in a tweet she shared via her official Twitter page @Thedorathybach.

She wrote;

“Thank you all for yesterday, as always I am more than grateful. Feel free to walk into the designated store in Lagos and Abuja to walk into the designated store in Lagos and Abuja to shop for your pair of @mfclingerie. Love forever �❤."

Last month, Dorathy Bachor had an interview with Vanguard, in celebration of her brand, MFC’s Lingerie one month anniversary.

Dorathy was asked a few questions concerning her brand, body-shaming, love, and future plans.

One question that stood out from among the questions she answered was how she finds it easy growing up with huge boobs?.

Shockingly, the reality TV star disclosed that as a teenager she never had huge boobs, that she started observing the growth in...MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: "I Am More Than Grateful" - Dorathy Appreciates Fans As She Opens Lingerie Store by squash47(m): 5:15am On Apr 19, 2021
Breast lady
Re: "I Am More Than Grateful" - Dorathy Appreciates Fans As She Opens Lingerie Store by Onyi22(f): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: "I Am More Than Grateful" - Dorathy Appreciates Fans As She Opens Lingerie Store by femi4: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2021
OPG...O pọ gan
Re: "I Am More Than Grateful" - Dorathy Appreciates Fans As She Opens Lingerie Store by mayklef(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2021
where shapeless cows like her can access abnormal size of pants and bra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am More Than Grateful" - Dorathy Appreciates Fans As She Opens Lingerie Store by fatymore(f): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
mayklef:
where shapeless cows like her can access abnormal size of pants and bra
undecided angry
Re: "I Am More Than Grateful" - Dorathy Appreciates Fans As She Opens Lingerie Store by KINGSATANREBORN: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
This hippopotamus selling wares for her fellow hippos. I cannot touch her with a pole. Bo.ob is as long as the fin of a dolphin. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj / Nick And Mariah Choose Disneyland For 5th Wedding Anniversary / Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.