Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Are Special Features And Advantages Of Apache Spark 2.0 Over Earlier Versio - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Are Special Features And Advantages Of Apache Spark 2.0 Over Earlier Versio (172 Views)

Https://www.nairaland.com/6513301/what-special-features-advantages-apache#100921 / Career Guides: Things I wish I had known earlier in d software development space / Please Help Me With The Installation Of Apache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Special Features And Advantages Of Apache Spark 2.0 Over Earlier Versio by kiransam: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2021
The exceptional highlights and benefits of Apache Spark 2.0 over prior variants are:

In this form of Apache Spark 2.0, DataSet and DataFrame APIs are consolidated.

Apache Spark 2.0 is quicker than its prior renditions, with significantly more spotlight on Parquet and storing that will help in accomplishing more yield.

Apache Spark 2.0 is the principal form that will zero in on ETL, which something the past renditions were definitely not.

This adaptation presented organized streaming and numerous unique highlights. On the off chance that you wish to find out about Apache Spark, I would propose you look at the Apache Spark instructional exercise, and assuming you are intending to break into this area, I would recommend you look at the spark certification

(1) (Reply)

Popular Free Conference Call Services / Your Best Logo Design Is My First Priority! / Capitalising On The Ultimate Form Of Duplicate Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.