Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Need Clean And Serviceable Nissa Micra Auto With Ac Naijaused - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Clean And Serviceable Nissa Micra Auto With Ac Naijaused (536 Views)

Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? / Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? / Nissa Extera For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Clean And Serviceable Nissa Micra Auto With Ac Naijaused by Danabu(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
O understand that yomicracis lbadan choice for taxisabd very popular there. Can anybody tell me where and how I can get a good one in Ibadan? 08033313838 is my WhatsApp number.you can send pictures and prices.
Re: I Need Clean And Serviceable Nissa Micra Auto With Ac Naijaused by surrogatesng: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
me too
Re: I Need Clean And Serviceable Nissa Micra Auto With Ac Naijaused by dawnomike(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Danabu:
O understand that yomicracis lbadan choice for taxisabd very popular there. Can anybody tell me where and how I can get a good one in Ibadan? 08033313838 is my WhatsApp number.you can send pictures and prices.
There is one displayed for sale around oluyole extension... That is before you get to Bovas filling station at Aare.
Re: I Need Clean And Serviceable Nissa Micra Auto With Ac Naijaused by Danabu(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
dawnomike:
There is one displayed for sale around oluyole extension... That is before you get to Bovas filling station

Thanks for the info broat Aare.
Re: I Need Clean And Serviceable Nissa Micra Auto With Ac Naijaused by Danabu(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
dawnomike:
There is one displayed for sale around oluyole extension... That is before you get to Bovas filling station

Thanks for the info bro

(1) (Reply)

Either My Kick Or Battery Is Giving Me Issue / This Countries Has The Most Luxurious Cars In Africa / Toyota VS Honda. Why Nigerians Prefer The Toyota To The Honda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.