Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League (17812 Views)

The Origin Of The European Super League Idea - Naptu2 / How The New European Super League Will Work / UEFA Releases Statement About Breakaway European Super League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by alshalz(m): 7:00am On Apr 20, 2021
Asianjollof007:
Wetin assnal dey find there? Thief
they need. trophy by any means even joining women league to achieve this will never be a big deal.gunners are gone for Live.Blues reconsider your stand because we won't want anything to disturb this our ASSURED 2nd champ league trophy
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by Fragility6: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Why the ridiculous comments about Arsenal and Tottenham hotspur

I'm sure this BS is all made up by a Chelsea fan with their emotional bias.
This ain't no journalism shocked shocked
Na ur types make this country remain as e dey today. If u speak d truth u go die? Even a blind horse knows arsenal and tottenham are a mess especially the former. U dont expect a sport journalist to write it.Its what we all know

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by hermesprogidy(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2021
Hndrrxxx:

Arsenal and Tottenham suck. Sorry, but that's the truth.
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by jsancho(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2021
undecided VAR + Super league... na so this people wan take spoil football... very soon na robot go be Ref
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by DissTroy(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Hndrrxxx:

Not only Chelsea fans think so. You are the one driven by emotions. On footballing ability alone, if Arsenal should be a founding member of the Super League then Sevilla and Villarreal might as well be packed into it too.

Why can't Arsenal fans accept their team has become a popular midtable club? Liverpool fans accepted theirs without grudge during their travails from 2008 to 2014 or so.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2021
Hndrrxxx:

I've trying to look for the names of the clubs you mentioned but I can't find them.
Google is telling me to check League one . Is Arsenal is really in league one or two ?
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by VicM6: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2021
just imagine all this big clubs listed above to be playing one another without a small team among them to make the football fun...... won't someone get tired of watching big teams play against one another always, it will be like PS4 or 5 where you wish to select a big team against a big team.

The best advise, Let all stadium be open back for fans to go watch football with safety measures taken. Clubs are loosing big and if Uefa and Fifa sit down and watch, football will be forgoten and become history because people will loose that interest in watching football again.... Mayb na basketball go dey sell now or horse race... lol
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by SEGLIZ: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2021
caracas:

E go shock you
Seems you aren’t aware of what will happen if they go ahead n kick off the super league....

this you imaginary happening so tell us what will happen please we don't.
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by Rajosh(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2021
Asianjollof007:
Wetin assnal dey find there? Thief
they know that in the next 10yrs, they can't qualify for champions league that's why they jumped at the opportunity.
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by joelbooks: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by SEGLIZ: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2021
madridguy:
��� Florentino Pèrez: "No one can kick Real Madrid out of the Champions League. Neither from La Liga. I assure you that, 100%. Players involved in the Super League will play with their respective national teams. I guarantee you about that. And the Uefa Champions League semi finals of this season will be played. Madridistas and all players must stay calm, I'm here".

threatening those player was the worse line UEFA should have followed, UEFA trying to hoodwink the players currently under contract with this clubs to join it (UEFA) fight against there meal ticket.
telling them they won't be able to feature for there national team even when it is obvious 0.1% (if my calculation might be right) of players in this clubs features for the national team (who nation team help? na national team dey feed them?)
would UEFA stand or pull the cash to support this players in litigation if this club press charges against them, if they obey UEFA by boycotting the job they signed them for with huge amount and end up getting weekly wages even they are playing or not.
UEFA is getting it all wrong like handling issues the wrong way. I noticed FIFA is remaining neutral and talking from both sides of its mouth.
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by adesile8697: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2021
Zero sense of sporting analysis. Headline note corresponding with ur aticle. Man city knocked out AC milan in the europa league in ur dream.
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by ComeToJesus: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2021
Hndrrxxx:

Stop hating Chelsea. I'm an Arsenal fan. The ranking portrays current reality. Or did the report lie about Arsenal's current standing?

Arsenal, with a rich history and pedigree is bankable, that's why it's in the super league..

The travails of Arsenal will be over when Arteta gets a good kick in the arse.
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by LoveJesus87(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2021
madridguy:
End of which football? grin

no mind am
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by caracas: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2021
madridguy:
��� Florentino Pèrez: "No one can kick Real Madrid out of the Champions League. Neither from La Liga. I assure you that, 100%. Players involved in the Super League will play with their respective national teams. I guarantee you about that. And the Uefa Champions League semi finals of this season will be played. Madridistas and all players must stay calm, I'm here".

And who the hell is Perez?
Is he bigger than fifa?,uefa, Epl, and even the British government? At best he is powerful in Spain, he is nothing in world football n politics.
He is just another berlusconi wannabe
Ranting here n there....
Don’t even make me remind you of what happened to berlusconi
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2021
madridguy:
End of which football? grin

Football is about to become WWE format. A big joke. grin

I love the super league concept to be honest bt not with the modalities I’m seeing. It is dangerous for football.
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by madridguy(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2021
What happened to Berlusconni? Is Perez a politician? No, so forget story.

caracas:

And who the hell is Perez?
Is he bigger than fifa?,uefa, Epl, and even the British government? At best he is powerful in Spain, he is nothing in world football n politics.
He is just another berlusconi wannabe
Ranting here n there....
Don’t even make me remind you of what happened to berlusconi
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by Athemisia: 10:11am On Apr 20, 2021
zealousayo:
I support the Super League. All those fans ranting are just being emotional. Sey emotion dey pay bill ni?
don't mind them.... as if will help these clubs pay their debts....

Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by caracas: 10:11am On Apr 20, 2021
prekumohtim:

I've trying to look for the names of the clubs you mentioned but I can't find them.
Google is telling me to check League one . Is Arsenal is really in league one or two ?
DRYEST N WACKEST JOKE EVER
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by Athemisia: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2021
excel101:
Why were Tottenham and Arsenal listed in ESL, please they should be replaced lmmediately, especially that handicapped Arsenal...before you quote me, i'm an Arsenal fan.
arsenal may not be doing well on the pitch but they are very good in business far wealthier than most clubs in Europe.

Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by caracas: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2021
madridguy:
What happened to Berlusconni? Is Perez a politician? No, so forget story.

If you do not know there’s politics in football then your name na sorry. where, pray tell do you think he hopes to get the powers to achieve his boastings from? Simple, by politicking.
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by caracas: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2021
excel101:
Why were Tottenham and Arsenal listed in ESL, please they should be replaced lmmediately, especially that handicapped Arsenal...before you quote me, i'm an Arsenal fan.
Who dash you Arsenal fan?
For your info,amongst those clubs listed , the only teams that can beat Arsenal are man city, Liverpool and Barcelona,the others will struggle to get a draw or lose against a full arsenal squad.
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by Bmaster(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2021
I want make football take style end,make every guy rest.

Some weeks ago,many were injured when a fight broke out in a watching center.
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by finest82(f): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2021
caracas:
This is the beginning of the end of football
If this super league guys do not tread carefully
change always looks like disaster at the beginning.
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by Humanoid01(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
excel101:
Hahaha so that una go get better opportunity to win EPL abi? lol
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
caracas:

DRYEST N WACKEST JOKE EVER
grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
DissTroy:

Not only Chelsea fans think so. You are the one driven by emotions. On footballing ability alone, if Arsenal should be a founding member of the Super League then Sevilla and Villarreal might as well be packed into it too.

Why can't Arsenal fans accept their team has become a popular midtable club? Liverpool fans accepted theirs without grudge during their travails from 2008 to 2014 or so.
They are still part of the 'big six' and there's nothing y'all can do about it grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by Mryacks: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hndrrxxx:

Exactly....I have seen comments from "clowns" who know nothing about the history of football just to belittle Arsenal since the super league talk started. Most of them think the scheme just came up all of a sudden or it's based on this season's performances. I mean it is understandable if its just banter but most are not...they are serious.

I just laugh and pass such comments cos if you want to argue with those kinda people one will just waste his or her time.

Arsenal is bigger than Man City, Chelsea and spurs put together. But trust clowns and fools, the won't understand.
Re: Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mryacks:

Exactly....I have seen comments from "clowns" who know nothing about the history of football just to belittle Arsenal since the super league talk started. Most of them think the scheme just came up all of a sudden or it's based on this season's performances. I mean it is understandable if its just banter but most are not...they are serious.

I just laugh and pass such comments cos if you want to argue with those kinda people one will just waste his or her time.

Arsenal is bigger than Man City, Chelsea and spurs put together. But trust clowns and fools, the won't understand.
nah! For real brah
Seems your the only reasonable holmes on this toxic forum like I'm stunned how serious and honest they think sounds calling Arsenal all sorts of names while they are actually part of the Elite clubs in the world and a member of the 'big six clubs' in the UK.

For the record, Arsenal never relegated
Highest unbeaten in the epl with 49 games
They are the only one with a golden epl trophy
They have the most fa cup title, the oldest and most prestigious competition in the world

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Newcastle (1 - 1) On 24th April 2021 / Arsenal Vs Brighton And Hove Albion (1 - 1) On 5th May 2019 / Sporting Club Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 2) On 9th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.