Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) (14691 Views)

What Happened To Coza Pastor??? Biodun Fatoyinbo Needs Prayers!! / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by leofab(f): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
It’s your prayers that need YouTube...
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by LikeAking: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
aidameoryou:

stop writing rubbish for the sake of trying to write.
develop everything you want and sell to us yet you cannot do that.
other than SHOUTING colonial mentality upandan.
in the next 50 years of your life, you will still be writing colonial mentality all over nairaland, but still have not lifted even a pin for the cause.
#YEYE

u ARE A CHILD.
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by aidameoryou: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
LikeAking:

u ARE A CHILD.

yes old methuselah, your mates are not here, you should know where they are at downbelow
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by LikeAking: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
aidameoryou:

yes old methuselah, your mates are not here, you should know where they are at downbelow

Free me.

d way u reason don tire me.

A black man that can see the hands of modern colonialism is bleeped, so bleeped.

America promotes poison and more poison.

China currently has more female billionaires than the USA in less than 20 years, because the USA has spent the last twenty years poisoning the hearts of women with negative and irrelevant feminism that has destroyed the lives of many US women. While the Chinese promoted real women development programs and traditions. How has feminism empowered any woman financially?

FYO: Lots of African have built different online media platforms, I dont have any interest in that sector for now.

The US is misleading our generation.

USA does not promote life changing traditions why.

At the end of the day, if you are a gay, or u Bleep babes, drink, do drugs, do all the rubbish they call freedom, wetin you gain?

What the USA actually call freedom, is actually more bondage and slavery. The only freedom we need is the freedom of destiny, which is reserved for only the wealthy.

Human rights na my property... Shout out to Baba Fela.

Will all those activities promoted by the USA empower you?

If you say yes, tell me how.
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by aidameoryou: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
LikeAking:

Free me.

d way u reason don tire me.

A black man that can see the hands of modern colonialism is bleeped, so bleeped.

America promotes poison and more poison.

China currently has more female billionaires than the USA in less than 20 years, because the USA has spent the last twenty years poisoning the hearts of women with negative and irrelevant feminism that has destroyed the lives of many US women. While the Chinese promoted real women development programs and traditions. How has feminism empowered any woman financially?

FYO: Lots of African have built different online media platforms, I dont have any interest in that sector for now.

The US is misleading our generation.

USA does not promote life changing traditions why.

At the end of the day, if you are a gay, or u Bleep babes, drink, do drugs, do all the rubbish they call freedom, wetin you gain?

What the USA actually call freedom, is actually more bondage and slavery. The only freedom we need is the freedom of destiny, which is reserved for only the wealthy.

Human rights na my property... Shout out to Baba Fela.

Will all those activities promoted by the USA empower you?

If you say yes, tell me how.

did you actually read what you wrote here before submitting
are you trying to confuse myself or you
whats all these incoherent points put together
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by jantman(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
ottiz:
He was right to post it, because both are charlatans that deceive their gullible followers.

Both are a big part of the major wrongs in Nigeria.

Is it that you did not see how that stupid old man was abusing that girl? Was that how Christ and His disciples abused the hopeless? Prophet indeed.

Is Oyedepo TB Joshua?

Are you a Muslim or a Christian?
If you are a Christians, what church do you attend?
How is pastors a problem to Nigeria?

Can You answer me?
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by LikeAking: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
aidameoryou:

did you actually read what you wrote here before submitting
are you trying to confuse myself or you
whats all these incoherent points put together

What I have written is strictly for deep thinkers.

Most Africans are very shallow.
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by LikeAking: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
ottiz:
He was right to post it, because both are charlatans that deceive their gullible followers.

Both are a big part of the major wrongs in Nigeria.

Is it that you did not see how that stupid old man was abusing that girl? Was that how Christ and His disciples abused the hopeless? Prophet indeed.

Let me tell u a secret. Pastors are among the meanest people on earth. Most of them are heartless.

Religion taught man how to love only God and not humans.

Most religious people suck when it come to dealing with people.

They have lost touch with humanity.

Their only focus is their God.
As long has they are not hurting their God physically , they are right.
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by TheMohican(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Nigeria's self acclaimed men of God always believe their insanity sell outside Africa

Where you can tell someone to go bring his first month salary as first fruit grin grin grin Or be slapping someone in the name of deliverance.

That was how the Sango Otta dwarf was abusing and assaulting a girl the other day, in the name of deliverance,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XfvOUUYf-8

Wow.. he actually slapped her!?
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by aidameoryou: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
LikeAking:

What I have written is strictly for deep thinkers.

Most Africans are very shallow.

same bullshit and claiming and actually intellectual philosopher, what books have you written to start with
and what discoveries have you ever made other than already made ones
what a deluded humanbeing you must be..
i guess you are american and not African grin grin grin

Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by Richthekid: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lol
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by mutvy: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Joshua, you sure say no be you need prayer?
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by Ub8956(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=tamdun post=100954074]
See abuse of power, chei[/quotes]
It's not abuse of power,what will you now say of police & army? If you've been in a church they're using cane to wipe that devilish spirit,you'll agree this man of God really control his anger. What is the meaning "I'm not a witch,but am a witch for Jesus..."? God punish that shameless devil.
Even a child of 3yrs knows what to answer. It pains me. I feel the man of God just control his temper. Do you know what it means to say careless words about someone you've invested all your life on? Let her say it to Muslim Imams that she's a witch for Mohammed ,they just behead her 1min.
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by LikeAking: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
aidameoryou:

same bullshit and claiming and actually intellectual philosopher, what books have you written to start with
and what discoveries have you ever made other than already made ones
what a deluded humanbeing you must be..
i guess you are american and not African grin grin grin

Go rest. You are a man of zero impact.
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by aidameoryou: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
LikeAking:

Go rest. You are a man of zero impact.

please just send me some copies of your books, i want to get a little impact from you, i want to be enlightened
william sheakspeare with a touch of aristotle from kogi state grin grin grin
#yeye.
cannot scribble anything meaningful one bit, and writing unnecessary bullcrap
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by Beatswim: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
aidameoryou:

yes we have heard you god personal assistant
be wise
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by aidameoryou: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Beatswim:
be wise
again i have heard you god right hand man god room cleaner i have heard you
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by aidameoryou: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Beatswim:
be wise
again i have heard you god right hand man
god room cleaner i have heard you
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by aidameoryou: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Beatswim:
be wise
i said we have heard you special assistant(SA) to god on social media issues
Re: YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) by 9jaRealist: 4:25am On Apr 21, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Founder of The Synagogue Church of All Nations Prophet TB Joshua has requested his followers to “pray for YouTube” after the platform blocked his channel Emmanuel TV, Igbere TV reports.

YouTube blocked the channel after UK-based organisation OpenDemocracy reported, accusing it of hate speech against LGBT people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKSLvJyLgzw

The channel had more than 1.8 million subscribers and 600 million views as of the time it was shut down.

In one of his YouTube videos, watched more than 1.5 million times, a woman is seen being hit violently to “cure” her of her sexuality.

“Between 2016 and January 2020, the channel posted at least seven similar clips showing the charismatic Christian televangelist engaging in violent exorcism,” OpenDemocracy wrote.

The pastor said he had appealed YouTube’s decision.

“We strongly oppose all forms of hate speech!” he wrote on Facebook. “We have had a long and fruitful relationship with YouTube and believe this decision was made in haste.”

Facebook also removed several videos on Joshua’s page, which has 5.6 million followers.

Many, including tens of thousands of his followers, have criticised the move by YouTube.

Following the suspension, Joshua opened a new YouTube page which gained 27,000 subscribers after 24 hours.

https://www.facebook.com/103470916440360/posts/4166432260144185/

Their platform, their rules...
If you don’t like it, go start your own.

Don’t blame you though...
In a civilized nation, you would be in prison for Reckless Homicide.

>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? / Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists / The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.