Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex (1416 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex by Itohanmiwa: 4:11am On Apr 20, 2021
Hello everyone, so today I checked on the investment section of nairaland and saw so many contradicting views in forex trading. While I can confirm that nothing is sure in forex I can also attest to the fact that forex can be extremely profitable if you master your trade and aim to be better on the long term. I just need to see at least 20 persons indicate interest and I will be sharing with you something that will help you become better in Forex, I paid for someone to show it to me, but I will be sharing it free on this thread I just need to see at least 20 persons indicate interest.
Disclaimer! This is not a get rich quick scheme, but rather requires patience and strategy.
Best regards.
Re: Forex by Itohanmiwa: 4:21am On Apr 20, 2021
The key to making it in forex is to unlearn all you think you know and get proper sensitization, then you compare and contrast what you think you know with what you've learnt on your demo account if possible combine both techniques and only move to real account when you are ready. I repeat practice on demo not real otherwise you will blow up your account. Only move to real account after you've successfully mastered and perfected your strategy on demo account.
Re: Forex by blessedtj(m): 6:06am On Apr 20, 2021
Interested...
Re: Forex by Evansjj(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2021
Interested pls continue..
Re: Forex by Itohanmiwa: 2:23pm On May 03, 2021
Sorry for the delayed response guys.
Re: Forex by Itohanmiwa: 2:26pm On May 03, 2021
Here are two great site that will surely help you improve your forex skills.
ForexElite.com
Babypips.com
Remember patience is key always. Feel free to ask questions here. No matter how long it takes ill try my best to give answers to the best of my knowledge. All the best guys.

3 Likes

Re: Forex by Bitbibx: 4:24pm On May 03, 2021
carry on bro� following
Re: Forex by Promotions: 7:47pm On May 03, 2021
cool
Re: Forex by kayoade09: 8:33pm On May 03, 2021
Interested
Re: Forex by Itohanmiwa: 10:28pm On May 03, 2021
There's is nothing else to say. Those sites listed helps give you patterns to note and lookout for just before the bearish and bullish runs. Familiarise yourself with these patterns and know when to enter the market. Usually after 2nd retest fails. Go on study these, they are free. And they are easy to understand even for beginners. Don't forget "patience is key"
Re: Forex by exclusive7(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
There's is nothing else to say. Those sites listed helps give you patterns to note and lookout for just before the bearish and bullish runs. Familiarise yourself with these patterns and know when to enter the market. Usually after 2nd retest fails. Go on study these, they are free. And they are easy to understand even for beginners. Don't forget "patience is key"
How can I reachout to you please I'm really on need of guidance
Re: Forex by BioGreen: 4:35pm On May 23, 2021
A quite commendable initiative bro

I am also an ardent trader with big goals for my fx venture.
A platform where we can share tips on trade ideas/setups and market structure is important
Re: Forex by Itohanmiwa: 6:06pm On May 30, 2021
Okay. After thinking long and hard, I feel it'll be beneficial to every one if we can have a WhatsApp group where we share tips on sell and sell assets and also general WhatsApp will round information. Follow this link if interested. Totally free.https:///HJCSiCIj0hnEGwr1wU4rPO
Re: Forex by Itohanmiwa: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2021
Due to low turn up on the WhatsApp group, I will just be posting some of my trades here for those who are interested to get in on it. Happy new week everybody.
Re: Forex by Itohanmiwa: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2021
NZD/USD: 0.72001 current price
Action: Sell/put
Stop loss: 0.72276
Take profit: 0.71577
Best of luck to those who will be on this tip.
Re: Forex by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
Due to low turn up on the WhatsApp group, I will just be posting some of my trades here for those who are interested to get in on it. Happy new week everybody.

Ok, please continue posting here

1 Like

Re: Forex by Promotions: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please how do I join the WhatsApp group?
Re: Forex by frostguy: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
If you are interested in making profit in forex but don't have a tool, then you can chat me up on my WhatsApp no: 0.9.0.5.9.1.3.7.4.8.8. to get this amazing Signal generator software which print the markup chart parameter once it analysis them market and the appropriate currency pair
that fulfill the underlying strategy is detected. For example below is screenshot to today trade signal.

Re: Forex by jamace(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
frostguy:

If you are interested in making profit in forex but don't have a tool, then you can chat me up on my WhatsApp no: 0.9.0.5.9.1.3.7.4.8.8. to get this amazing Signal generator software which print the markup chart parameter once it analysis them market and the appropriate currency pair
that fulfill the underlying strategy is detected. For example below is screenshot to today trade signal.
GREENPIPS signal is a scam o........Source: Google
Re: Forex by frostguy: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
You are wrong its not a scam is just a name i programmed into the software so that once a signal is detected, its gives an alert with a dialog box with that name ''GREENPIPS''--Meaning its time to take profit and the color is GREEN......... smiley
Re: Forex by fxspans: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Trading is a business,Only you know what works for you, system-wise and emotion-wise.
Information is Power, what I want to show you is something you will hardly come across online.

Re: Forex by SavageResponse(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2021
frostguy:
You are wrong its not a scam is just a name i programmed into the software so that once a signal is detected, its gives an alert with a dialog box with that name ''GREENPIPS''--Meaning its time to take profit and the color is GREEN......... smiley

If trully you have an easy way of generating money you would not be willing to disclose it to the whole world, this is basic human psychology!
Re: Forex by frostguy: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2021
I think its relative its all depends on what the individual is trying to achieve at the end. For me want to financially enable people who can key in to this exclusive opportunity which i assure you want last for long. Below is a screenshot of one of today trade with result. Thanks

Re: Forex by frostguy: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2021
Forex as we know is one of the most difficult and high risk business online, but its the most rewarding you can ever think of. The main reason why i am bring this offer ( which is for a limited time), is to empower most especially the youth in this country. Know for the fact that the country is currently experiencing economic tumult so its essential that you arm yourself with the right tool to experience financial freedom
and live the kind of life you ever desire.So grab this opportunity while it last .
Re: Forex by frostguy: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2021
More screenshot of todays trade.......................! smiley

Re: Forex by richboy7(m): 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
frostguy:
Forex as we know is one of the most difficult and high risk business online, but its the most rewarding you can ever think of. The main reason why i am bring this offer ( which is for a limited time), is to empower most especially the youth in this country. Know for the fact that the country is currently experiencing economic tumult so its essential that you arm yourself with the right tool to experience financial freedom
and live the kind of life you ever desire.So grab this opportunity while it last .

Can you use it with android phone?
Re: Forex by Itohanmiwa: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2021
For those interested Buy USD/JPY now and leave to run until next week. It's a strong buy right now
Current price : 110.12000
Re: Forex by Itohanmiwa: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2021
Buy btc too
Re: Forex by Itohanmiwa: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
For those on the USD/jpy trade, close now with some sweet profits. It is about to test support and if it gets rejected twice buy again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Procedure For Investing In Treasury Bills: / I Need A Loan Facility Of N500, 000. / Forex Scalping - An Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.